urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Slytherin. Pure and simple I'm a Slytherin. rolleyes.gif It's the house I Want too..~

lol I keep callling Ravenclaw Corbinclaw (Raven=Corbin in Romanian)

The quiz said both Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Slytherin all the way! Although Ravenclaw would be my 2nd choice.

Orly. Quiz says Hufflepuff. blink.gif Second time around gave me Slytherin. xd.png I think I'm a little too balanced with the questions. Many of them could have multiple meanings. For example, to Succeed or to Conquer? To succeed could be to conquer.

Me too. Also the very first question are you a thinker or a dreamer? I say both. Truthfully it all depends on the situation. Not just one or the other. So when I go through once I get hufflepuff, again it is slytherin.

The one that always gets me the most is (if I remember correctly) 'The Ends Justify The Means' or 'Death Before Dishonour'.... Now in my case it's actualy *both* of those. I think it's looking at the little subtleties of which you prefer to choose, to be honest.

As I said, though, I think this is one of the best out there. So many of the quizzes focus on *blatantly* house-obvious choices referencing the HP books, it was nice when I finialy found one that just did personality.

The two quizzes in this thread always put me in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. The first quiz that's been linked actually balances me out perfectly between them. The second one I got Hufflepuff one time, Ravenclaw the second.

Me too. Also the very first question are you a thinker or a dreamer? I say both. Truthfully it all depends on the situation. Not just one or the other. So when I go through once I get hufflepuff, again it is slytherin.

That was the other question I got annoyed with. I can do both. xP

I think the problem with the quiz might be that questions are all weighted the same, when you might be stronger in one area or another.

Hrm. I took this quiz and I got:

Gryffindor - 15

Ravenclaw - 10

Slytherin - 10

Hufflepuff - 7

Gahh Gryffindor D= There's nothing wrong with it, but it's just that it's the house that most people choose just because it's where the main characters are. Ah well...

I did this one it seemed pretty good.  A little harder to cheat the system to get into your favorite house.

I'm pretty sure I'm hufflepuff.  All alone. xd.png

I took that and got Hufflepuff...

Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 15

Ravenclaw - 11

Gryffindor - 9

Slytherin - 8

Then, I took the one Tikindi linked...and I got Ravenclaw...

I'm so confuuuuuused! Which am I? Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? (Honestly, I'd say I'm more Ravenclaw than Hufflepuff, because I'm not really hard-working, I'm only semi-loyal (I'm loyal as long as you don't irritate me...), and I definitely value intelligence...)

ETA: In Tikindi's link, I struggled with the "I am: A bookworm/A Gamer" because I'm both... Recently, I've been reading more, because I've got books I want to read, but I really enjoy games... :/

ETA2: I took Tikindi's again and thought about some of the answers a bit more... This time around, I got Slytherin. I like that... xd.png (I've always loved Slytherin...)

Edited by nekoinu525

I probably cheat when I take the quizzes because it's easy to tell which house goes with the different answers. When I answer honestly I'm usually in Ravenclaw, but when I answer by who I want to be I'm usually in Gryffindor.

Ravenclaw cuz I like Ravens.

And hell, their students were depicted a the most ample magic users...

Plus I don't wanna belong to the sect of the "Good Guys" (Gryffindor) or the Evil Schmucks (Slytherin).

Edited by Ælex

SLYTHERIN!

They're awesome really, and I get in every test I do.

I am completely and utterly a Hufflepuff. Not the most glamorous house, you could say, but I suppose that's where I fit! smile.gif

Slytherin all the way!!! Mwahahahaha!! I'm a fan of Severus Snape, green and silver colors, and evilness and general! I have all the symptoms.

Ravens FTW~

Ravenclaw - 13

Slytherin - 12

Gryffindor - 11

Hufflepuff - 6

I love birds anyhow.

EDIT: This one gave me Slytherin. XP But I kinda fit in there, too.

ANOTHER EDIT: I took one and pretended to be Artemis Fowl:

Slytherin - 17

Gryffindor - 12

Ravenclaw - 9

Hufflepuff - 2

So he's Slytherin, but no surprise there. XP

ANOTHER, HAHA: These two both gave me Slytherin.

Which one am I, Ravenclaw or Slytherin?!?!?!

Edited by Emeraude

I'm a Ravenclaw, but I don't think Slytherin people are bad. They're just stereo typed because Voldemort came from that house.

It was hard to choose but I voted for Gryffindor. But I also like Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

I'd probably fit in any house besides Slytherin, but the most likely one for me is Ravenclaw.

I am always wondered how Hermoine was put into Gryfindor and not Ravenclaw. She seems like the perfect fit. oh well. I am deffinatly a Ravenclaw.

Wooo go Hufflepuff biggrin.gif

All the quizzes either stick me in Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but I know I fit the profile of Hufflepuff better than any other house. I've got one or two characteristics for each house, and Slytherin is my favourite (woot, Voldemort xd.png) but I think I'd be more at home in Hufflepuff.