urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With this quiz I'm Hufflepuff laugh.gif :

Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 13

Ravenclaw - 12

Slytherin - 9

Gryffindor - 7

Edited by Acrata

Mostly every Sorting Hat quiz I take, I get Gryffindor.

Sometimes Hufflepuff, but mainly Gryffindor.

One time there was a Harry Potter program at Barnes & Nobles and my family joined a line to wear the Sorting Hat and see what houses we would be in. My mom and I are in Ravenclaw and my sister's in Gryffindor. But I'll take the quiz right now and if I'm still in the same house.

I just got Hufflepuff in the quiz, but I'll still say I'm Ravenclaw anyway, because I don't really feel Hufflepuffish for that matter.

Edited by Red Dragonette

basically whatever quiz i take sorts me into ravenclaw. plus, it seems as if it would fit me the most, judging by the characters and characteristics.

Usually Ravenclaw, sometimes Slytherin (when my mood is less than gracious).

I'm a total Hufflepuff! Not all of us are bad at magic, btw. Look at Cedric Diggory!!!! he rocks my socks.

Five years ago I joined a site called hogwarts.nu (it's gone now, and have been gone for four years or something like that), and when you joined it you had to answer some questions (I don't remember how many questions it was, but whatever, questions anyways). And due to those questions I ended up in Gryffindor. Though, I don't mind Ravenclaw... I actually think I would be better off in Ravenclaw...

Ravenclaw or Slytherin, the test I just completed sorted me into Ravenclaw though. Looking at the poll results, looks like there's nearly twice as many Ravenclaw's to any other house. laugh.gif

I've always seen myself as a Ravenclaw, personality wise. I'm a bookworm, I'm a perfectionist, and I freak out if I get anything bellow a 95 on an exam. So yeah, Ravenclaw. Also, blue is my favourite colour biggrin.gif

Ravenclaw, without question. It's where anyone who knows anything about Harry Potter would stick me tongue.gif (though a few of the quizzes try and insist I'm a Gryffindor. Pssh.)

Hmm. Not Gryffindor, they're the perfect, can do no wrong, mary sue house. I might be in Slytherin, if Slytherin was ambitious, not "evil" like JK Rowling portrays it as.

I think that I'd most likely be a Hufflepuff, or that's what I'd like to be, anyway. I think Hufflepuff had the best traits (loyal, hardworking), but then JK Rowling ditched them and Hufflepuff became the "random others" house :(

I think I'd be Ravenclaw. There wouldn't be a password, just a question so I probably wouldn't end up sleeping on the floor outside of the dormitory like Nevil (who is my favorite character though)

Ravenclaw, I even took this other quiz that, supposedly would tell you what sort of wand you would wield... And as a relative newcommer to HP, I was wondering- Are combination cores for wands possible? Please let me know...

the result I got was-

Hazel and Mermaid Hair: You are very intelligent and wise. You are a good writer, and have the spirit of a poet. You are very loyal to those you love, but can appear to be a bit of a snob or know-it-all. Your quirky characteristics (of which you have many) are endearing to your friends but can be irritating to others. You excel at all subjects in school, particularly Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, Transfiguration, and Potions. You will be a member of Ravenclaw House. After leaving Hogwarts, you may seek a career in magical research or may come back to teach at Hogwarts.

Thing is I definitely have a bit more fire in me than this seems to imply... I am ferociously aggressive when I play chess, and I do have a temper ( mercifully anger is usually a very transitory condition for me.) And I can be VERY outspoken about my opinions/beliefs ( see below). And I do like to see wrong doers get theirs- even if it isn't ME dishing it out! I can definitely relate to the following too...

Holly and Dragon Heartstring: You are very brave and direct: you speak your mind and stand behind your beliefs. You love animals and excel in Care of Magical Creatures class. You are an excellent friend. You do have a temper and are quite good at hexing those whom you feel deserve it. You will most likely be a member of Gryffindor House. After leaving Hogwarts, you may seek a career in the Ministry of Magic, either in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, or as an Auror.

So perhaps a double core?

Edited by LeopardDragon

I appear to be Slytherin. Got it with 73%.

....not sure if that's good or not.