urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've taken a lot of those quizzes... they always say I'm a Gryffindor. I prefer that house too smile.gif

For some reason, I tend to like Slytherin & Gryffindor characters most. My favourite characters are Lucius Malfoy, Sirius Black and Dumbledore. Not quite best friends... sigh.

I'd be either in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff (I did this amazing test with some rather professional-ish fan-group on some site here once) and I'd like it in both, I guess. Nothing against Slytherins (though I don't like the pureblood/half-blood parameter) or Gryffindor (I'm just not that reckless or adventurous).

The results for my tests are pretty iffy. In one test I was a Gryiffindor, another one I was a Ravenclaw. The only house I haven't gotten is Slytherin.

Meh, I really don't like their pure blood is royal/mudbloods stink policy anyways. rolleyes.gif

I might be in Ravenclaw (I'm smart) or Gryiffindor(I can be brave sometimes).

More leaning towards Ravenclaw, though.

I posted this back on page 4 (sometime in 2010) and I figured I'd post it back into view again. Pretty much the best Sorting Hat quiz out there IMO - not HP or magic related questions at all which makes it a bit harder to blatantly skew towards one house or another.

Edited to add: Dependant on some variation for ambiguous questions I get either Slytherin or Hufflepuff on that one. Both of which I reckon I could quite easily sit in wink.gif

Edited by TikindiDragon

From quizzes, I've gotten mostly Hufflepuff, but I'd choose Ravenclaw. smile.gif

I can't vote in this poll. Because I am a SLYTHERCLAW~! I've been put into both houses before, and I'm probably more of a Ravenclaw, but for DHP2 I will be decked out in Slytherin Robes. And some Converse I designed on their website biggrin.gif

When I take those online quizzes, I almost ALWAYS get Hufflepuff. And I know, I know, Hufflepuff is the wimpy house or whatever. But they greatly represent myself. I put the most effort into being a good person and trying to treat everyone fairly. I think because Hufflepuff has this mentality, it would be an awesome house to be in. No matter how much "cooler" Gryffindor or Slytherin are~

Edited by Alpha Gryph

I just took a quiz and I should be in Gryffindor. I think I would fit there but I still like Ravenclaw and even Slytherin a little. smile.gif (The last may have something to do with green, silver and mysteries. tongue.gif)

So here's the quiz I took (it was actually the first I found and I don't know exactly how accurate it is but I'm not in the mood of taking a thousand quizzes now).

These are my "in-depth results":

Your in-depth results are:

Gryffindor - 13

Ravenclaw - 10

Slytherin - 9

Hufflepuff - 7

I'm a Ravenclaw. I know all sorts of weird info and tell everyone about it even if they aren't interested and don't want to know.

I'm a Gryffindor (Please, learn to spell.) with some Slytherin qualities and too much of a Ravenclaw side, who would love to be a Hufflepuff.

Why anyone who isn't a Raven would want to be one, I do not know.

Ravenclaw all the way!

I actually am planning to knit a long blue and silver scarf soon. I shall wear it with pride.

Ravenclaw, but Slytherin is a close second.

- So is Hufflepuff but don't tell rolleyes.gif

The only house I don't fit in that well is Gryffindor. I wonder what that says about me as a person...

- at east acording to some test I took somewhere. he he.

I'm a Hufflepuff. I know this because there's a Harry Potter club in my school & we had to take a quiz on what house we're going to be in & I got Hufflepuff. I suppose that makes sense since people say that I'm nice, helpful, & sweet & I'm most loyal to my friends & family.

Although, my second rating was Ravenclaw since I'm smart, I guess, but I'm not very witty.

Slytheries - evil and sneaky, power hungry and arogant

Huffles - sweet, nice, and helpful

Raven - smart and clever

Gryff - brave, merciful, mary sues

Probably a hufflepuff, though I like Ravenclaw quite a bit as well. :3

Slytheries_ evil and sneaky, power hungry ans ARROGANT.

xd.png that is so funny!!!!!!!

I actually found a test to determine what house I would be in. I am a Gryffindor. smile.gif

Slytheries - evil and sneaky, power hungry and arogant

Huffles - sweet, nice, and helpful

Raven - smart and clever

Gryff - brave, merciful, mary sues

Probably a hufflepuff, though I like Ravenclaw quite a bit as well. :3

Slytheries_ evil and sneaky, power hungry and ARROGANT.

xd.png that is so funny!!!!!!!

I actually found a test to determine what house I would be in. I am a Gryffindor. smile.gif but I have a little Slytherin me that is quite good at taking control unsure.gif in fact it does that a lot really.

Slytherin in person, Hufflepuff on the internet? Does that make sense?

I'm such an arrogant prick irl, but on here I'm the sweetest FINDER you've ever met! biggrin.gif

I like to say Ravenclaw, because I'm a huge bookworm and dumb people annoy me.

I do have qualities of all of the houses, though.