urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

... I just thought of something.

Would Artemis Fowl be a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin? -on an AF kick-

Hmm... Excellent question. I think in the earlier books he'd end up in Slytherin thanks to his questionable morals, but later he starts getting a conscience. Is it possible to change houses due to a personality change?

As for my house, I think I'd probably end up in Ravenclaw. I love learning and books (but not homework) and frequently spout off random trivia.

Edited by MissVampire13

well, not hufflepuff, i like books n stuff

not ravenclaw, cause I'm exciting

between griffondor and slytherin is tough, because i love snape so id say slytherin, but I'm kinda nice so probably... GRYFFONDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(oh btw i stink at spelling these names!)

With most of the tests I take, I end up being Griffindor, with Ravenclaw close second.

Personally, I think I fit more in Ravenclaw, since reading is the only thing I do. wink.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

With most of the tests I take, I end up being Griffindor, with Ravenclaw close second.

Personally, I think I fit more in Ravenclaw, since reading is the only thing I do. wink.gif

You can be like Hermoine and stuff. ^^

You can be like Hermoine and stuff. ^^

Haven't thought about that. xd.png Now, when I think more about it, Griffindor would probably be better for me, since I'm to lazy to actually really put more effort into schooll. laugh.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

For years I've considered myself a Ravenclaw, but on Pottermore I got sorted into Gryffindor. Well, that's my second choice, I guess. Better than my sister, who's always thought of herself as Gryffindor but Pottermore sorted her into Slytherin.

Yeah, that quiz on there, you can't try to get in a certain house by answering a certain way... it's got questions like "which of these three paths looks most appealing" and "which of these superpowers would you like to have" and "say these three objects were about to be destroyed, what order would you try to save them". Apparently the quiz was designed by Rowling herself.

Every Harry Potter quiz that I have taken, with the exception of one or two, has put me in Gryffindor. That fits my personality perfectly too. I would like to take the Pottermore quiz but apparently it's still in BETA.

I'd probably be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, though I like Gryffindor and Slytherin better. xd.png I'm not expecting Pottermore to open anymore. =/

EDIT: Just took a Sorting Quiz and it placed me in Hufflepuff, followed closely by Ravenclaw. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

Don't worry, you're not missing much with Pottermore. There isn't much to do on it. Mostly, it's just looking at art of scenery from each chapter. You can finish it in maybe two hours. The dueling doesn't work, and as far as interactivity with other users, there's only comments on each section/etc, and yours get lost in the crowd quicky. The exclusive information is interesting, but it's very few and far between. I haven't been on it probably since October. :/

EDIT: They're opening Pottermore to the public in early April. For information on what took so long, read here.

Edited by Dawnwing

Just took the Pottermore sorting hat.... ruddy Gryffindor! The house I think I'd least fit in! Took the quiz I've posted here before again.... got Hufflepuff that time. That suits better, I think.

First try on Pottermore: Stall between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, I went with my dear eagles smile.gif

Second time on Pottermore: Full on Slytherin xd.png Which I'm quite fine with, it was my second choice... and honestly, the more I think on it, the more I'd probably go right to Slytherin. I'm smart, but I don't think it quite reaches Ravenclaw smart levels most times...

I'm a Slytherin/Ravenclaw toss-up and leaning more towards Slytherin all the time.

I'm a Ravenclaw by most quizzes.

However, in those Sorting Hat quizzes that give numerical scores and don't just tell you which House you're in, I find that I average less than a 12-point difference (out of 100) between my most compatible House and my least. So I'm one of those annoyingly complex people who would spend a ridiculously long time sitting under the Hat while it made up its mind about me.

For years I've considered myself a Ravenclaw, but on Pottermore I got sorted into Gryffindor. Well, that's my second choice, I guess. Better than my sister, who's always thought of herself as Gryffindor but Pottermore sorted her into Slytherin.

Yeah, that quiz on there, you can't try to get in a certain house by answering a certain way... it's got questions like "which of these three paths looks most appealing" and "which of these superpowers would you like to have" and "say these three objects were about to be destroyed, what order would you try to save them". Apparently the quiz was designed by Rowling herself.

This. I've always wanted to be a Ravenclaw, but on Pottermore I'm a Gryff. On other quizzes I usually get either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff.

Pottermore sorted me into Griffindors. On online quizzes I usually get Ravenclaw/Griffindor.

Quizzes usually put me in Gryffindor, but I'd rather have Ravenclaw. Cleverness ftw xd.png

Edited by Isuzu