blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

Wanted to introduce my newest tinsel, a very kind gift, My newest D'Hennegal

*eyes Lagie's Frisco

If this tinsel had gone female it would have matched up almost perfect with your's as a mate haha. No brownie for me, I had to google it to figure the name out tongue.gif

Who would like to adopt this sweet D'Hennegel baby?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2SCb3

PM me!

Woot! I have the daydream. =D

It's lineage is so full of awesome and beautiful names. Like "Lyre Dusk Thuwed of the Swamp".

Cantus and Frisco are both lovely. <3

I'm envious, Jade. Those bronze dragons are beautiful. xd.png

Also, I have to say this because it makes me happy:

My dragons, Dante D'Hennegel and Enter Freefall, have a son who got named Fall of D'Hennegel. =D

Edited by Thorn

^ Pretty Alie.

I think this is a D'Hennegel.. if so its my first.. pretty 2nd gen.

Yup, it's a D'Hennegel, all right. Pretty!

I like Thunders.

Hey there, friends! Just wanted to peek in on everyone and their babies, and wow! are there some gorgeous, drool-worthy (have my eye on some I might ask for future eggs from, lol) babies out there! Welcome, new members, and hugs around to friends who've been with us from day one! Sorry I've been AWOL, just working on other projects at the moment, both real-life and DC, and hope to be back up to snuff in a few weeks. Also helping Ethril Dragon on the Personal Lineage Project now, so that will be another thing to keep me running about like a crazy person, so feel free to tell me what a nutjob I am and throw things at me. xd.png

*throws brownies at Daughter Dearest*

We'll keep the thread going in your absence, DD! laugh.gif

That second gen thunder is very pretty!

Pretty lineage, Sinnarn! I hope you find it a good home. ^^

As for Aeolus...I know, right? So much purty!

Lagie, I have a tinsel egg for you but your inbox is full wink.gif PM me once you clear it out and I'll send you the link.

It was only as I was going through my dragons (totally not looking for vulnerable name holders <_>) and their lineages that I noticed that one of my vines despite being a 6th gen dragon, was also a 2nd gen D'Hennegel. Appropriately renamed to give him the surname. smile.gif That brings my count of D'Hennegels up to two - I'm yet to find a short lineaged one but woo. c:

Introducing Lagie's Balliol D'Hennegel Cuffs with many thanks to carrots who gifted me the egg! The name? When I was young I lived on Balliol Street and my apartment number in the building I lived in was 805. Balliol is the 805th dragon on my scroll (and all my tinsels are cuffs).

Introducing Lagie's Balliol D'Hennegel Cuffs with many thanks to carrots who gifted me the egg! The name? When I was young I lived on Balliol Street and my apartment number in the building I lived in was 805. Balliol is the 805th dragon on my scroll (and all my tinsels are cuffs).

Another tinsel, Lagie? =0

The bronze ones are so gorgeous!

*wants*

Anyway, beautiful D'Hennegel you have there!

Another tinsel, Lagie? =0

The bronze ones are so gorgeous!

*wants*

Anyway, beautiful D'Hennegel you have there!

Thanks, Thorn!

How is it you have no tinsels yet? blink.gif *adds Thorn to all her tinsel breeding lists*

Ooh, and introducing Trotsky's Shan D'Hennegel Thuwed, named Shan after Shanthaia who gifted her to me. Thank you, Shan! smile.gif

Edited by Lagie

Thanks, Thorn!

How is it you have no tinsels yet? blink.gif *adds Thorn to all her tinsel breeding lists*

Ooh, and introducing Trotsky's Shan D'Hennegel Thuwed, named Shan after Shanthaia who gifted her to me. Thank you, Shan! smile.gif

I dunno. I guess I just haven't thought to ask. xd.png

Really? I ish on list now?!

Thanks, Lagie. ^^

Oooh, purty pink! <3

I have two pinks, but they're both males. ^^

EDIT: Achilles D'Hennegel has gendered and been named! =D

*huggles whiptail hatchie*

Edited by Thorn

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KjZ1D

Black-striped double D'Hennegel up for grabs for the first person to answer me these questions three:

1. What was BD71's first D'Hennegel dragon?

2. What date did the D'Hennegel thread go live?

3. Who is the owner of the original D'Hennegel dragons?

Yeah, I'm mixing it up a bit. I need sleep.

And I watch way too much Monty Python. xd.png

I would take a guess, since I love black stripes, but I have enough D'Hennegels. I'll let someone else take a stab. xd.png

I don't have the first answer, alas.

Also, alas, I missed this lovely as it passed through the AP a short while ago. sad.gif

Aww, c'mon. Okay, I'll throw in a hint: All answers can be found on the first page.

If you can't get it after that, you're not trying hard enough. xd.png