blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

Hey there, Su! Congrats on the silver, Ldyfish!

Trinity. has her D'Hennegel from Draco Niger, and now Winter Raven is the only one left on that list. Unlike He-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless(FLAME!), D. Niger is a good dragon and likes to share her babies.

Also, I have made a new banner. Free for use, and thanks to Marrionetta for her lovely tinsels!

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=95952][IMG=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/boudiccathered/dhbanner.png][/URL]

Edited by blackdragon71

Ooh, pretty tinsel, su! Thanks for sharing it with us! smile.gif

Lovely banner, too, Daughter Dearest! cool.gif

Pretty tinsel Ldyfish!

Sorry for the absence, been very busy with a new baby and moving to a new house all within about a month or so. Will try to pop in more often now that things have calmed down xd.png a little.

Pretty tinsel Ldyfish!

Sorry for the absence, been very busy with a new baby and moving to a new house all within about a month or so. Will try to pop in more often now that things have calmed down xd.png a little.

Congrats on new baby smile.gif

I need to start staying up late! laugh.gif

Thanks again, su. smile.gif Hopefully whoever picked it up will let us know.

I hope you have a great day, too!

Pretty tinsel Ldyfish!

Good to see you again! =D

Congrats, rubyshoes! *pets baby*

D. Niger is such a good dragon, and now her list is empty as WinterRaven has the latest egg from her.

Gunmetal has hatched, and waiting to see what gender it shall be. I have a mate picked out for it already, so hopefully, it will be what I want (if I remembered to influence it).

*comes in to show off*

She's inbred and the D'Hennegels are a little ways back but nevertheless, she's a D'Hennegel (with an inbred silver mate)!

A gifted D'Hennegel (and if you can't figure out from who, then you don't spend much time at the forums! Thank you, lovely person! smile.gif ) (Described, too... xd.png )

*leaves brownies and slinks away again*

Edited by Lagie

Beautiful Black you have there Lagie!

I have a D'Hennegel Goldfish up for adoption. This baby is also a Thuwed. PM me if you're interested!

Thanks for the congrats, Husker and DD!:) (Though the hard work in catching and hatching was all _Z_'s! Thanks, _Z_!)

I hope they work out for you, Daughter Dearest! Those are two lovely eggies! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lagie

I received this lovely from the very generous su! smile.gif Thank you so much!

(It's only still unnamed because I was hoping it would be female so I could name it su... hmm. That reminds me. Isn't there a book called a Boy named Sue?)

Back at you, Sue. smile.gif. Got your new Vs yet? I have my 2 now biggrin.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh