blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

Introducing Trotsky's D'Hennegel of the Flea

Her name's based on

which came to mind every time I saw her father's name. Friends of mine sang this song when I lived in Vancouver (in a slightly more upbeat manner than this version).

Have been having some great luck with D'Hennegels, both on the AP and in breeding, this week.

My catches are a couple of whites with beatiful or interesting lineages that I couldn't let go:

1951 Pino Gris D'Hennegel

1971 Pinot Gris D'Hennegel

And in breeding, Bronze D'Hennegel Thuwed and Sodalite finally made a baby! It's been gifted already, but it was a bronze egg. I am officially opening up a 3-slot list for that pair here, and will amend my section of the breeder's list on the front page, as well, to reflect that. I'm only taking three requests right now because of the premiums on 1) tinsels, 2) stripes (which are even more rare from that sort of pairing, and 2) behavior of the crazy dragons involved.

And let me tell you, the way my dragons behave? Let's just say that Mustangs44 can tell you a thing or two about waiting until Doomsday for a particular dragon from a particular pairing. She's still waiting (patiently, I might add) for a magma from Flame (his mate is a magma), who has turned diva extraordinaire the last few months.

But feel free to ask anyway, and I'll put your name down if you're interested in an egg from Bronze and Soda. Just mark Doomsday on your calendar as probably first to hit the world. xd.png

Trinity. hasn't been around for a while that I've seen, and she was the one breeding the nebulae on a regular basis, kiwi. It might be a few days, but we'll see if someone can help you out. If nothing else, give me about week cooldown on some of my dragons, and I'll see if I can get a nebula out of a change in pairs or something. The only problem is, no one can guarantee a blue nebula- that's half influence (if you have a pink dragon that is female, you can influence the gender), and half luck, because it's 50-50 that it could turn out to be a red nebula. But keep checking back, and we'll see what we can do, if it's a D'Hennegel nebula you want. If it's any nebula, you might go check the trade threads, or PM me. I have many nebulae that aren't D'Hennegels that I can breed and try to get an egg from, but I'm locked, currently, so it won't be today.

Edited by blackdragon71

I don't want to be greedy, trekwriter, but if someone else hasn't claimed that baby by this evening, I am going to. I want a baby bluna D'Hennegel on my scroll!

Congratulations on your first D'Hennegel, emerald7fire! Nice lineage and a black, to boot. Welcome to the club!

Congratulations on your first D'Hennegel, emerald7fire!  Nice lineage and a black, to boot.  Welcome to the club!

Thanks! I'll be sure to give it a good mate. 6th even gen, it would have gone perfectly with this, but he already has a mate so I'll have to go searching! I may have one on my scroll, gotta go look.

Edit: Found the perfect mate! http://dragcave.net/lineage/BIHmn

Edited by emerald7fire

Hello everyone! Sorry again for my erratic visits, I've hardly been going on the forums much lately. I'm still working on my nebulas, I would have had the last step I needed to breed my 5th gen but she decided to turn red and I needed her to be blue. dry.gif If anybody wants a pretty even 4th gen pb nebula, shoot me a pm and I will send her to you. She will grow up in 23 hours so I'd like to find a new home for her asap. She isn't a D'Hennegel but I thought maybe somebody here could use her as a mate or something. smile.gif

I haven't had the chance to read all the posts I've missed since the last time I was on this thread but I will try to go back and do that later today after I've gotten some sleep!

Also, emerald7fire, if you'd like I could try to breed you a black D'Hennegel mate for your 6th gen. Sadly the mated pair I usually use for even 6th gens would cause inbreeding with your black, but I could go with this pairing instead. It isn't perfect but it would give you D'Hennegel on both sides.

kewithegreat- I'm sending you a pm regarding nebulas

Edited by Trinity.

Hi Trinity welcome back! I still owe you a pb ice

I'd love to adopt this nebby! wub.gif

This D'Hennegel pairing gave the first egg since April! http://dragcave.net/progeny/aoUi

I'm seriously wondering if the pair needs to be repaired, 1 egg in 7 months, and I've never kept any of the black dragon offspring before

Ah that's right you do! I have that written down somewhere but I forgot about it until now. tongue.gif I actually promised the nebby to Ldyfsh right before I came on this thread today, but if their next baby turns red then you'll be the first person I'll contact about it!

And I personally love that pair, but maybe that's because I own one of their babies. wub.gif

Ah that's right you do! I have that written down somewhere but I forgot about it until now. tongue.gif I actually promised the nebby to Ldyfsh right before I came on this thread today, but if their next baby turns red then you'll be the first person I'll contact about it!

And I personally love that pair, but maybe that's because I own one of their babies. wub.gif

Thank you for the baby, I'll put her to good use in my PB Nebula line smile.gif

Haven't really seen forms used in this thread so sorry if I do this incorrectly, but I saw an empty request list and I'd love to get added for my first D'Hennegel!

Breed: I'd love a tinsel, but Stripes are nice too~

D'Hennegel parent(s): Bronze & Sodalite

Owner: blackdragon71

Generation (optional):

Trade venue: Teleport?

Scroll link: Chiisai-hime

PM:PM

Hello! I love lineages like this, I hope I'll be able to help with breeding after I get an egg or two. =D

Breed: Anything pretty or colorful

D'Hennegel parent(s): Doesn't matter

Owner: Doesn't matter

Generation (optional): Anything pretty or colorful

Trade venue: I can send a dummy egg through teleport trade if that's okay.

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/RockinSia

PM: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=168888

o3o Looking to give this egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/HBfjH to someone without any D'Hennegels yet. o3o NO trading it away or killing/biting/NDing it and the D'Hennegel name must be carried down o3o

PM me a dummy teleport and your scroll link to claim o3o

If no one claims within an hour I will have to toss it ~ CLAIMED

Edited by Infinis

Welcome home, Trinity.! Chiisai-hime, you have #1 slot on Bronze and Soda's list. They still have a couple days to cool down, but I'll PM you as soon as I'm ready to give them another go. You did just fine with the form, by the way. We're not terribly formal around here, as you can see, but we seem to behave pretty well, regardless. smile.gif Welcome, RockinSia! Give us a few days to catch up, and we'll see if someone can fill your request! Pretty is what we do best, it's just finding the right pretty among so many to choose from that's the tough part.

Draco Niger D'Hennegel (3rd-gen) and Genghis gave me a pretty PB black tonight, if anyone wants to PM me for it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VV5I4

I'll check in the morning, or during my lunch hour at work.

Claimed. Congrats, trekwriter!

There is a list for future eggs also, with five slots open (2 of which are already filled).

Edited by blackdragon71

I'd love to be on that list if I could, I'm planning to breed a 4th gen pb black myself so one of those babies would be the perfect mate for it. wub.gif

There is a list for future eggs also, with five slots open (2 of which are already filled).

Could I be added to the list as well please? wink.gif