blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

Looking for breeds of D'Hennegals I don't yet have (any breed except Black, Silver, Bluna or Red). Can anyone help me out with a clean egg?

I'm glad to breed something for you in return. smile.gif

Looking for breeds of D'Hennegals I don't yet have (any breed except Black, Silver, Bluna or Red). Can anyone help me out with a clean egg?

PM sent to you! smile.gif

You're not the only one wanting to do a Thuwed/D'Hennegel cross biggrin.gif

How funny, I'm also wanting to do a D'Hennegel/Thuwed cross with the newest D'Hennegel I caught, and mine is a relative to yours. tongue.gif

This is my plan, let's just hope the BBW genders correctly and they like each other!

Edited by Trinity.

How funny, I'm also wanting to do a D'Hennegel/Thuwed cross with the newest D'Hennegel I caught, and mine is a relative to yours.  tongue.gif

This is my plan, let's just hope the BBW genders correctly and they like each other!

I just spent ages checking lineages and thinking "wait, what, they're not related!", even using a lineage checker, before I realised I wasn't checking against my D'Hennegel, but my Thuwed tinsel fail xd.png

If it helps, though, the lineage checker in question claims that egg is the same gender as the (male) dragon I just checked it against. I don't know whether that's a quirk of the egg, a quirk of the site or because it will hatch male, but I thought I might give you a bit of hope xd.png

I can get you a skywing, water, or white. =)

Many thanks to Izabelle-89 and Husker who bred D"Hennegel's for me yesterday! biggrin.gif You're both very kind.

I just spent ages checking lineages and thinking "wait, what, they're not related!", even using a lineage checker, before I realised I wasn't checking against my D'Hennegel, but my Thuwed tinsel fail xd.png

If it helps, though, the lineage checker in question claims that egg is the same gender as the (male) dragon I just checked it against. I don't know whether that's a quirk of the egg, a quirk of the site or because it will hatch male, but I thought I might give you a bit of hope xd.png

Hehe that's awesome. xd.png Let's hope the lineage checker told the truth about my egg, I'm pretty confident because I've never had an influence fail but I know it can happen.

I was just gifted this one, so I was curious and looked up more information about the "D'Hennegel" name. :3

So, this is my little Magnus D'Hennegel

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rOo7I

7th Generation, but a pretty Even-Gen. If anyone would like me to breed an offspring for them, PM me! It'll be breeding with another 7th generation mixed. I don't mind breeding for someone who wants one. n_n

Edited by MysticTiger

I was just gifted this one, so I was curious and looked up more information about the "D'Hennegel" name. :3

7th Generation, but a pretty Even-Gen. If anyone would like me to breed an offspring for them, PM me! It'll be breeding with another 7th generation mixed. I don't mind breeding for someone who wants one. n_n

Hey, my D'Hennegel is a sibling of your's mother tongue.gif

It's cute. <3

Hey, my D'Hennegel is a sibling of your's mother tongue.gif

I wonder why that is? ;D

If you're curious about the Magnus name even though it's a boy, it's because Will's Son was named Magnus in that alternate world episode. I thought it appropriate considering his father's name. x3 (I'm assuming you've watched Sanctuary since the name and all... xd.png)

Thanks, Thorn! :3

Edited by MysticTiger

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LRbs6

Sibling to Unzen D'Hennegel.  If anyone's interested, send me a note!

It would appear I have some catching up to do around here.  tongue.gif

Me, please

GOT IT!!! Thank you!!!

Edited by Ldyfsh

They liked each other! *happy dance*

Here's my first ever D'Hennegel/Thuwed

I'm considering accepting a couple requests for an egg from this pair since BBWs are very common and therefore I am likely to have more success breeding these two than I've had with my nebulas and blacks.

Just caught this lovely Ice from AP! Too bad I'm out of influences with the new release and all, hope it will gender right.

Just caught this lovely Ice from AP! Too bad I'm out of influences with the new release and all, hope it will gender right.

that is absolutely gorgeous! gratz smile.gif