blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

Draco Niger and Genghis finally gave me something this week, as well. Their list is full, but I should have an open spot soon, as soon as this egg is claimed. SnowSherry was first in line, so just waiting for to have time to check her PM box.

You're on the list, m'Ldy, second from SnowSherry. Got nothing this week, again, though. Guess I'll have to go smack some dragons around. xd.png

Dragon-basher! xP

Lady Gaga D'Hennegel finally bred a gold since March! http://dragcave.net/progeny/6RHs

I finally decided to switch a mate, no fertility was used.. and the impossible happened, 9 months with the wrong partner? >_<

Dragon-basher! xP

Hey, I'll do it as often as it takes to get them to behave. xd.png Good to see you back, Thorn! Congrats on the gold, SnowSherry! Send a bit of that good luck my way, would ya? tongue.gif

Though I do have a pretty to gift to the first person to PM me:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JJbs0

Both parents are goldfish D'Hennegels.

Also, I need to update my list of available D'Hennegels. Will try to remember to do that this weekend. If anyone else needs their list updated on the first page, please post here or PM me. If you want your list made available to everyone, and it's not already posted, again, post or PM and I'll get you up there, posthaste.

Edit: I have been informed that the goldfish is inbred. Normally, I would have tossed it, already, but if someone who doesn't care about that sort of thing wants it, I will make it available until midnight (cave time) tonight. Guess I'll find another mate for Nishiki. I'm usually more careful in my breeding. rolleyes.gif

Gone.

Edited by blackdragon71

Hey everyone! I just stopped by to announce that I've finally completed my goal of breeding a 5th even gen pb D'Hennegel nebula (geeze that's a long list of attributes lol) Here's the new eggy: click here!

If it decides to alt I will be looking for a new home for it. Also I am willing to open a list for siblings of it, I reserve claim to the first non-alt hatchie I get from them. I think I'll only take 3 requests right now so if you want one let me know!

Also I am willing to open a list for siblings of it, I reserve claim to the first non-alt hatchie I get from them. I think I'll only take 3 requests right now so if you want one let me know!

I'd love to be added to this list if possible. I have a PB nebula looking for a mate like this

Hi, Trinity! Add me to your list as well, please! Beautiful lineage, and at long last, it pays off. smile.gif

Awesome, got all three of you on my list! List is now closed. And thanks for the congrats blackdragon, I'm glad to finally be done with it lol! biggrin.gif

Hear that! Now you can start on another project. xd.png

Flame finally decided to father another offspring, after a four-and-a-half month headache.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/p8csQ

Normally, it would go to Mustangs44, but she's holding out for a magma, so anyone who would like to claim this egg, please PM, and I'll send you the link. First come, first served.

Trinity. is the proud new owner of that egg. Congrats!

Edited by blackdragon71

*summons a TJ*

By the powers of TeeJay, everyone here must breed GOLDS every week!

It's working laugh.gif

user posted image

This eggy is up for grabs

---

Sonseray got the eggy smile.gif

Edited by SnowSherry

Hey, I'll do it as often as it takes to get them to behave. xd.png Good to see you back, Thorn!

Thanks. ^^

Well...for the greater good, I guess. xP

Snowsherry- I managed to get my Silver to breed successfully. I was so proud. xd.png

Bronze and Soda gave me a bronze egg, and I've contacted the person on my list. Enjoy your egg, TurboSilver!

Draco Niger and Genghis gave me nothing. NOTHING. Apparently, they're enjoying getting smacked around. rolleyes.gif Will try again, next week.

I love the pretty new Christmasy dragon designs! =D

EDIT: Guys, it's so awesomeful! For the first time ever, I got more than one dragon egg from the same breeding!

Edited by Thorn

I posted last time to show off the new egg I had, and it turned out to be a beautiful blue female. So for those who missed her the first time, I'd like to introduce Anaya D'Hennegel d'Anconia!

For those on my list I figured I would wait until after Christmas to try for siblings of her, since people will be busy with the Christmas dragons. If you want one before then, send me a pm and I'll see what I can do. However I won't be on much until after New Year's so don't be upset if I don't reply immediately.

Also I said I was glad to be done with my crazy nebula breeding but I just love them so much that I am starting on a new project! xd.png It isn't quite as ambitious as my first one was since I already have half of it finished, but I am trying to breed a mate for a sibling of this. Same D'Hennegel ancestors as Anaya has, just a slight change in lineage. I traded for a 2nd gen snow angel from a nebula dad so I can breed one of the third gens I need. But if any of you have the ability to breed a matching third gen, or know anybody who can, I would love you forever and breed you whatever pretty things you want from my scroll. biggrin.gif In fact, if you know somebody who has a 2nd gen snow angel that fits the bill, but they don't have a 2nd gen nebula to breed with it, I will breed and raise a hatchie for them until I get one that is purple. Yeah... you can tell I want to do this lineage really bad haha!

Edited by Trinity.

I have a nice little D'Hennegel Christmas gift for anyone who would like it. Please only take it if you plan on keeping it, and I'd love it if you named it. Here's the Teleport for anyone interested. Merry Christmas! smile.gif

Edit: Gone to a new home.

Edited by Sunfeathers

I posted last time to show off the new egg I had, and it turned out to be a beautiful blue female. So for those who missed her the first time, I'd like to introduce Anaya D'Hennegel d'Anconia!

For those on my list I figured I would wait until after Christmas to try for siblings of her, since people will be busy with the Christmas dragons. If you want one before then, send me a pm and I'll see what I can do. However I won't be on much until after New Year's so don't be upset if I don't reply immediately.

Also I said I was glad to be done with my crazy nebula breeding but I just love them so much that I am starting on a new project! xd.png It isn't quite as ambitious as my first one was since I already have half of it finished, but I am trying to breed a mate for a sibling of this. Same D'Hennegel ancestors as Anaya has, just a slight change in lineage. I traded for a 2nd gen snow angel from a nebula dad so I can breed one of the third gens I need. But if any of you have the ability to breed a matching third gen, or know anybody who can, I would love you forever and breed you whatever pretty things you want from my scroll. biggrin.gif In fact, if you know somebody who has a 2nd gen snow angel that fits the bill, but they don't have a 2nd gen nebula to breed with it, I will breed and raise a hatchie for them until I get one that is purple. Yeah... you can tell I want to do this lineage really bad haha!

Such a beautiful dragon, Trinity!

Well, hello there, great-grand egg! xd.png

D. Niger and Genghis have broken their stubborn streak ties with Flame (who still won't give me a magma, and very rarely even a red!) and decided to produce yet another egg. TurboSilver, check your PM box. Trinity., let me know when you are able to be online again, and I'll reserve a breeding for you. WinterRaven, I haven't forgot you. There are now three spaces open for an egg from that pair.

Edited by blackdragon71