blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

Introducing my newest D'Hennegel: 5th even gen black.

This is the first black I bred in a very, very long time smile.gif

Also, 3rd even gen Fog D'Hennegel from M Fog x F Thunder checker is looking for a good home smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

DARN!!! Wish I had gotten that one... darn time zone... was asleep at that time sad.gif

The time has come to open up the breeding list for my tinsel from Infinis biggrin.gif

Her chosen mate is also a D'Hennegel, so (assuming they play nicely) I will be gifting tinsel offspring. If the black offspring hatch normal, I'll also just be announcing those on the thread for giveaway. Offspring will look like this: [preview]

List Closed!

1. Lagie

2. SnowSherry

3. Ldyfsh

The blacks will be gifts announced here if they happen smile.gif (unless you specifically want those instead of a tinsel).

Edited by carrots

Yes, please, carrots! I don't mind if it's a black normal.

I'd love to be on the list carrots!

Thank you so much carrots laugh.gif

I've stopped being active in the forums for a few months since the breeding drought began, good thing blacks are back again and this means more D'Hennegels xd.png

Is this an offspring from a Dork-Thu-D'Hennegel a few pages back?

Princess Fantaghiro, http://dragcave.net/lineage/eb5MD

Edited by SnowSherry

Added you two and the list is now closed! I'll be breeding in a couple hours and let Lagie know how it goes, and SnowSherry, I'll get in touch with you once Lagie's got an offspring smile.gif

The time has come to open up the breeding list for my tinsel from Infinis biggrin.gif

Her chosen mate is also a D'Hennegel, so (assuming they play nicely) I will be gifting tinsel offspring. If the black offspring hatch normal, I'll also just be announcing those on the thread for giveaway. Offspring will look like this: [preview]

List Closed!

1. Lagie

2. SnowSherry

The blacks will be gifts announced here if they happen smile.gif (unless you specifically want those instead of a tinsel).

I would love to be added to this list whenever it gets an open spot... will take any eggs produced... LOVE D'Hennegel Dragons smile.gif

I would love to be added to this list whenever it gets an open spot... will take any eggs produced... LOVE D'Hennegel Dragons smile.gif

I'll just open up a third spot and put you on, so I don't forget. No more though! tongue.gif Also just a mini-update.. test breeding was "successful" in that the mates didn't refuse, but no egg was produced.

This is as close as I could come to evening out this little guy's lineage. Gets the D'Hennegel from mom's side. If I end up keeping it, naming it is gonna be a mouthful...

I'll just open up a third spot and put you on, so I don't forget. No more though! tongue.gif Also just a mini-update.. test breeding was "successful" in that the mates didn't refuse, but no egg was produced.

Thank you!!!! smile.gif

Hooray for no refusal! smile.gif Thanks for adding me, carrots.

Siliskor, I'm not sure if the stuttering name discussion is still in this thread or if it was wiped. Dusk Dorkface D'Hennegel Draconna Thuwed - DuskDorkDracD'HenThu? blink.gif

xd.png Good luck with the naming!

Wow I swear I watch this thread and then everybody posts when I get distracted! But I love seeing all the lovely new D'Hennegels, congrats to everyone on their beautiful babies!

My black D'Hennegels are still being stubborn but I got two nebula babies recently. This beauty is the most recent step towards my 5th even gen pb goal, unfortunately the 2nd gen I needed to breed his mate alted on me so my plans are a bit delayed, but with any luck I should be done within a month.

I also managed to breed this egg last night, which makes me very happy because of how much trouble I've had getting that pair to produce prior to this month! This egg is promised to Lagie, but hopefully I'll have babies soon for the other two people on that list. smile.gif

Thank you so much, Trinity.! *snuggles new eggy*

Darn... I really wanted a Black... If anyone wants this 5G even gen White D'Hennegel, be my guest... just let me know who got it and please name it smile.gif

Claim my D'Hennegel! Claimed!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Wow I swear I watch this thread and then everybody posts when I get distracted! But I love seeing all the lovely new D'Hennegels, congrats to everyone on their beautiful babies!

My black D'Hennegels are still being stubborn but I got two nebula babies recently. This beauty is the most recent step towards my 5th even gen pb goal, unfortunately the 2nd gen I needed to breed his mate alted on me so my plans are a bit delayed, but with any luck I should be done within a month.

I also managed to breed this egg last night, which makes me very happy because of how much trouble I've had getting that pair to produce prior to this month! This egg is promised to Lagie, but hopefully I'll have babies soon for the other two people on that list. smile.gif

They're both so pretty, Trinity! =D

Hehe. I see my Taline and Starry...

My Black D'Hennegel pair finally gave me another egg. biggrin.gif (I'd love it if it ended up alting.) The last one was bred months ago, and I could barely get rid of it. It ended up being released by someone. I think I could probably find this egg a home with a lot less trouble, seeing as Blacks are just making a comeback from their drought. However, I think I'll be keeping it, as I have a mateless 6th gen Tinsel.

My Black D'Hennegel pair finally gave me another egg. biggrin.gif (I'd love it if it ended up alting.) The last one was bred months ago, and I could barely get rid of it. It ended up being released by someone. I think I could probably find this egg a home with a lot less trouble, seeing as Blacks are just making a comeback from their drought. However, I think I'll be keeping it, as I have a mateless 6th gen Tinsel.

That's a beautiful lineage. Congrats on your black egg. smile.gif

That is pretty impressive!