CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

I was actually asking about the Nick meeting, but I don't think OHP has updated info on that.

A link would be wonderful, though.

EDIT: Wait, is it this site?

Edited by The Dragon Keeper

Ever hear of Invader Dib?

I wish they could have finished that....

But seriously, this is real? we might get new IZ episodes?

Well....OHP bothered the Burbank office enough to go to the head executives of Nickelodeon. What we are ALL hoping, is that they'll finally see the advantages to renewing the series. All we can do now is cross our fingers and hope to Irk it works.

The Nick press conference/meeting was today. Hopefully tomorrow we'll get news about what happened.

Nick told us to get 5,000 people and maybe they'd think about it.

We got 3,367 to call and they completely caved.

Maybe they'll think twice next time before spitting out "lol, how bout dem 5,000 or sumthin".

Yep, that's the website.

Anyone hear about the new group...The Resisty, I think. I don't think they're rivals, but the leader had an idea that one of the Tallests really didn't want done. I had to agree with her.

But I know nothing. They seem okay...Seems sort of pointless to have a group like OHP when they've come so far already...But whatever. Anything to help IZ get a fair chance, as long as the new group doesn't do anything stupid.

Mrr. Finally posted the first chapter of the fanfic based on the roleplay. Will post the link tomorrow. Must. Sleep stay awake forever. Only humans need true sleep!

Got it up. Not that happy with it, though. Click here

I think you confused Razz's persona with Shleet's. XP

Razz = Short, smart, and strategic.

Shleet = Strong, tall, and violent.

You seem to be describing Shleet as 'short', also making her a little too smart.

And you forgot her epic battle-axe. X3

http://i53.tinypic.com/waoac6.jpg <Shleet

Well, the first chapter was for basic character and plot introduction.

They're going to become more developed over time.

EDIT: Gah! Caught an error in it! Both grammatical and detail!

Wish I could change it. can't figure out how without deleting the story. ;_;

EDIT 2: Found out how, yay.

Basically a conversion of the rp into a fanfic. Been thinking about it for a long time, only recently started writing.

You guys are lucky I'm the kind of person who absolutely HAS to finish EVERYTHING I start. Especially this sent-

-shot-

So it'll have us going to the other planets, Venom, Zam turning into Maz, Feeb shooting Purple and almost killing him, going to earth and everything?

Basically. :3

I'm expecting Razz's enterance to be more interesting than my pitiful skills allowed at the time. X3

Now that I think about it...that's a lot of RP to convert. I wish I could help, but I suck at writing. :/

I'm thinking of dropping the Maz thing. Never really used that char for much.

But, yes, pretty much everything. Already have a lot of the scenes on earth re-edited in my mind.

I'm thinking of dropping the Maz thing. Never really used that char for much.

But, yes, pretty much everything. Already have a lot of the scenes on earth re-edited in my mind.

Idunno, Maz may have not appeared much but she played a big part

Not really. I can probably switch something up. Still mentally editing that part.

EDIT: Chapter 2 is up. Same link, just look to the right of the screen and you'll see a new area where you can choose another chapter.

a Feeb sandwich with two slices of corrupt smeet bread.
xd.png

By the way, the story is awesome so far, can't wait for chapter 3! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Digidude123

Haha. I like metaphors. >>

Chapter three is partially done already. Hoping to make it four pages on Word instead of three this time.

Heh, Dax's acting like a nut. XP

Anyways, I like Razz's intro a hell of a lot better in the conversion. One more change I hope you're willing to make is Shleet's attack strategy. Is it ok if the battle-axe comes earlier in the conversion? Chapter four or five would be nice.

*waits for epic Ch3*

I will probably finish in an hour or two. The update might take a while though. I'll tell you when it's up.

EDIT: It's up!!! Oh yea! Woo!