CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

One of my friends was saying how much they love Zim (I do too) and my Dad told them that the creator also made Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. It freaked them out. It was hilarious! xd.png

Well, I searched and couldn't find any topics about this.

So, who else absolutely loves Invader Zim? It has to be my favourite TV show, so I made this thread so I could discuss it with other fans! Share OC's, discuss Canon x Canon pairings, and talk about the show in general!

As for me.. well, my freind introduced me to IZ a year ago, and I've been obsessed ever since. I love all of the episodes, though two of my favourites are 'Tak the Hideous New Girl' and 'Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars'. My two favourite pairings are ZaGr and DaTr. I fing them really adorable in general, and think they make the most sense out of all of the other romances. I have created an OC, by the name of Fang (I really want to change it... any suggestions?). Here's a picture, with info in the description... http://timbersoul.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d51uwit

So... what about you humans?

I think we did have a topic about it, but it was more about it having reruns than the actual show.

Anywho. I hated the show as a kid, but now I like it. :> It's fun. And 'Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars' is BY FAR my favourite episode, it's so fantastic ahaha. Favourite characters are easily the Almighty Tallest, followed by Professor Membrane, Zim himself, and Ms. Bitters.

Favourite pairing? ZaDR. Mainly because I grew up with it floating over my head. 6_6

So, uh. Am I the only one that isn't so big on GIR?

Huh.. okay.

My favourite character would have to be Zim. Other tha that... I just can't decide! They're all so awesome!

AHHHHH!!!! *Hides behind couch*. I don't like ZaDr... >.>

Nope, I'm here too! Gir is cute, and funny, but people give him too much credit, and he's completely overrated. I hate it when people 'absolutely love' Gir, yet they've never even watched the show.

OH MAH GOSH.

I love IZ so much. My favorite characters are the Tallest, Dib, and Gaz. Gir's OK, I guess, but I'd have to agree with you about him, Soul.

I remember watching IZ when it first came out on Nickelodeon and fell in love with it. It's a shame it was discontinued. I think my favorite characters would have to be Ms.Bitters, Zim, and the Tallest. I like GIR to an extent but I'd have to agree in that he is a lil overrated. My favorite episode has to be the Halloween Spectacular of Spooky Doom.

AHHHHH!!!! *Hides behind couch*. I don't like ZaDr... >.>

Because it's gay, because the fandom for it can be crazy, or because you just plain don't like the pairing? xd.png Because I'm okay with two out of three of those reasons. I honestly don't really ship anyone in the show that much, it's just that if I had to pick a pairing, it would have to be ZaDr.

Good to know I'm not alone! GIR is, well, OK. He has his moments of being entertaining. But most of the time people just plain hype him up so much that I've grown to hate him. <__<;

lolwhut people are gir fans without even watching the show

xd.png

what

is that even a thing people do

I don't like it because neither Zim nor Dib is gay, and they completely hate eachother. I have nothing against gay relationships, I just don't like it when people pair up two people who aren't gay.

Sadly, yes. I see them everywhere, and I always feel the need to go yell at them...

It's Hot Topic's fault. But I still love that store...

i cant go in hot topic anymore, theres too much bieber in mine. but i love invader zim. i love ALL of the characters, its hard to discern which is my favorite because i love them all.

Invader Zim is one of the most epic things...

I like GIR, but mostly because he's obsessed with tacos and me and my friends have an inside joke about tacos...

Yeah.

Zim is also awesome, I don't care if he destroys the world, he's too epic.

anybody else go to invaderCON II today? going tomorrow? (its saturday where i am currently...) if you did go, WASN'T IT ABSOLOUTLEY AMAZING??!!

why you guys fighting about shippings anyways? can't we just enjoy the show? there's really no need to get all angered over a certain shipping that you don't like it's that persons personal choice to like it. i really don't support invader zim pairings because the show wasn't meant for that. like JV said today, it's not a comedy it's a drama. if you went to doomCON and saw the panel of ultimate DOOM! you'd understand xd.png i don't know what that had to do with shippings but y'know. i won't tell you "if i had to choose i'd pick.." or "the one i like out of all is X but i like all the others too!" because when i was younger i liked ZATR, before i realized that IZ pairings are weird.

since all the characters that are actually shipped together either hate eachother (Zim/Tak, Zim/Gaz, ect...) , it makes no sense (GazXiggins anyone?), or there is absoloutley NO WAY of that pairing working. but i don't have anything against the shippings, i don't really hate any of them or the shippers (unless their all "ONLY THIS PARING WRKS! ALL THE OTHES R DUMB!") they can ship whatever they want it's their choice.

Edited by NightLovesFantasies

i watch it every morning before school, but thats the only time i have to watch invader zim. wink.gif good enough for me laugh.gif

I watched Invader ZIM as a kid and always loved it

a week ago I saw Nickelodeon had it on 1:00 AM - 1:30 AM so I've been watching it and I can't believe how nightmare inducing it is, Still Love it

but get this

as a kid I had a theory that Gir would kill ZIM one day and be covered in blood

when I was a kid I had no internet access and I only just learned about bloody Gir this week

so I wondering where did my theory come from

I loved this show as a kid! It's so twisted and great. I wanted to be like Gaz so much and had the Doom Song as my ringtone for years... I watched all the episodes again when I realised that Nickelodeon was airing reruns. Since then I may have read some fic too - there's this one with Zim and Tallest Purple as the main pairing and it actually worked.