CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

I remember when I first learned that.

I was like

"WHUT ZIM HAS FRIENDS.

MIND=BLOWN."

That was a artist mistake, when the show wasn't very far along they hadn't got the concept of paks fully figured out.

Anyone notice that the Tallest Red Pak's color changed from pink to black?

Edited by Mageziya

That was a artist mistake, when the show wasn't very far along they hadn't got the concept of paks fully figured out.

Anyone notice that the Tallest Red Pak's color changed from pink to black?

On this note of Red's PAK changing color, Watch The Nightmare Begins. Then go watch Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain.

In Nightmare, His uniform is pink and red. (Eyes are more pink than red too)

In Invasion, His uniform is red and black. (Eyes became more red. Yay!)

Want to post in the RP but my characters are so far behind nothing less than Miracle Max can save them.

Princess Bride yay

On this note of Red's PAK changing color, Watch The Nightmare Begins. Then go watch Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain.

In Nightmare, His uniform is pink and red. (Eyes are more pink than red too)

In Invasion, His uniform is red and black. (Eyes became more red. Yay!)

Wow, all the characters have changed so much...

especially Zim's voice, yus (remember Pilot?). 8U

What are your thoughts about Iggins?

user posted image

Its said that Gaz would have killed him but Nick denied it,

anyway, heres Zim in a bear suit....

user posted image

Edited by digidude123

Wow, all the characters have changed so much...

especially Zim's voice, yus (remember Pilot?). 8U

That was a different voice actor. Zim's voice was changed because it seemed to famliar to futurama voices.

I know that. I watched it a long time ago. >.>

Iggins? He's a video game obsessed little kid...

It's like this thread has died many deaths from Catty leaving. D:

Wait, Catty LEFT?!

Where was I when this happened!!!

Wait, Catty LEFT?!

Where was I when this happened!!!

It was in her signature/title for a few days. Some person was harassing her so she left.

It was in her signature/title for a few days. Some person was harassing her so she left.

LEMME AT 'EM! I'll rip their feet off and stick 'em on their heads! And of course the stickman. :3

I have a question for you all again.

Do you think the Irken language has all the words pronounced the same as the english language, or different pronunciations?

Zim had no trouble learning how to speak it if he had to learn and Dib's comp couldn't have decoded an unknown language.

Hmm... I think that it's pronounced the same way as english is.

Maybe Jhonen didn't want the hassle of making the Irkens speak an entirely new language and have Zim either learn english the hard way or be programed to say it, although I don't see how that would be much of a hassle.

Edited by Kandycat

I have a question for you all again.

Do you think the Irken language has all the words pronounced the same as the english language, or different pronunciations?

Zim had no trouble learning how to speak it if he had to learn and Dib's comp couldn't have decoded an unknown language.

I think the PAK "learns" languages by hearing people speak it, so Zim probably learned English writing/pronunciation from just walking into Skool and hearing kids talk. From there the PAK figures out which language it is and downloads the information or somesuch. Or it decodes it; all languages have a basic pattern so it wouldn't be too hard to make the PAK into a Babelfish. (Especially for advanced Irken technology)

With that being said, I think we hear the Irkens speaking in English for comedy's sake. It's not as funny if you just hear them saying gibberish all the time. =/

When Dib called the Tallest? Their PAKs learned the language from him. iirc they didn't start talking till a bit after he had his initial outburst, sooo...

With that being said, I think we hear the Irkens speaking in English for comedy's sake. It's not as funny if you just hear them saying gibberish all the time. =/

Invader Zim just wouldn't be the same

Well, I have to agree with you on that one. But when I first watched "Pilot" of IZ, I was wondering why they were just speaking english.

I wonder what the irken language would be called, if they didn't speak english... Irk-ish, perhaps? *shot*

Meh, most shows that have to do with aliens bother with making them speaking in a different language. But where's the fun in that?

Wow, no one's posted here in a while.