CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

Heh, Dax's acting like a nut. XP

Anyways, I like Razz's intro a hell of a lot better in the conversion. One more change I hope you're willing to make is Shleet's attack strategy. Is it ok if the battle-axe comes earlier in the conversion? Chapter four or five would be nice.

*waits for epic Ch3*

Oh for shleets sake. You DO NOT SUCK.

*shakes* Get ahold of yourself! Get ahold of yourself-

Zim: Oh come on, ur not even doin it rite. -.- Here, let me try... *zaps with DOOMY doom doom doom cannon* GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF, PITIFUL HYOOMAN.

Dib: Aha! I gots you NAO, Zim. 83

Zim: ...censorkip.gif.

And that ain't no human... that's an irken! biggrin.gif /shot

Edited by Kandycat

Guys, can we not have this thread be about a fanfic and take the conversation somewhere else and keep the thread for actual IZ stuff?

Can that include what Jhonen's doing?

He had trouble tying his shoe yesterday according to twitter. >>

Yes I have a twitter.

Umm....anyone remember that snowmans name from the X-mas special

Can that include what Jhonen's doing?

He had trouble tying his shoe yesterday according to twitter. >>

Yes I have a twitter.

Umm....anyone remember that snowmans name from the X-mas special

I think it was Mr. Sludgy.

EDIT: No, wait...It was Mr. Slushy

Edited by Zim

Not really, TDK.

I'm currently after Turkey neck's lucky neck meats

user posted image

They're lucky, you know

>.> /CDi voice That's illegal, you know.

Well, what's wrong with trying to get an irken to get ahold of herself?

And just for celebration entertainment, an awesome IZ dub.

(Kind of explicit, so don't watch if you're offended by that kind of stuff.)

Edited by Kandycat

Who else played that videogame Nickelodeon made where you can play as Zim in it?

Edited by Digidude123

Who else played that videogame Nickelodeon made where you can play as Zim in it?

I have! Unless you're talking about that Globs of Doom one, where I think you can play as Dib, too. The one I have is that...toy-based one (forgot the title xd.png)

He is probably the best character to play. Not because I love him, but because his weapon is epic and great to use.

I have! Unless you're talking about that Globs of Doom one, where I think you can play as Dib, too. The one I have is that...toy-based one (forgot the title xd.png)

He is probably the best character to play. Not because I love him, but because his weapon is epic and great to use.

I was talking about globs of doom, what's that other one?

Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots

But Zim is a playable character only on the DS version.

I wanted Globs of Doom when it came out...But my mom forgot I wanted it for my birthday, and I eventually lost interest in wanting it. Can you really play as Dib in that one? Just wondering.

Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots

But Zim is a playable character only on the DS version.

I wanted Globs of Doom when it came out...But my mom forgot I wanted it for my birthday, and I eventually lost interest in wanting it. Can you really play as Dib in that one? Just wondering.

Yeah, you can play as both Zim and Dib, but you can't choose them, so you only get to play as them once or twice.

Is Attacks of the Toybots worth buying? I've heard you can play as GIR

Is any Nickelodeon game even worth buying?

Maybe yes, maybe no.

And one thing I've realized is... I don't really have an opinion about GIR, really. I mean, I like the little robot dog and all on some level, but I'm basically emotionless when it comes to him. So I can't really say I like him or that I think he's annoying, or that I simply don't like him.

Yeah, you can play as both Zim and Dib, but you can't choose them, so you only get to play as them once or twice.

Is Attacks of the Toybots worth buying? I've heard you can play as GIR

I haven't gotten that far...But apparently you can.

@Kandycat: I'm pretty much the same. I mean...I like Gir, I wear his image on a few shirts, a headband, and on my shoelaces, but...other than that, I'm sort of emotionless when it comes to him. He doesn't annoy me, but I'm not in love with him either.

Maybe it would be different if I didn't see his face everywhere. Where's the love for the other characters??

Copy and pasted

So my Tallest Sarah called back, right? And the guy tells her, according to what Sarah told me, "THEY MAILED ALL OF THE LETTERS TO THEIR HQ!!!" Then she told me, "AND THEY SAID THAT THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN A FANBASE AS LOYAL AND HARD-WORKING AS OURS

AND THAT IF OUR DVD RAID THING WORKS

ZIM

WILL

RETURN

...NO DOUBT

WE WILL MAKE HISTORY!!!!"

Copy and pasted

Could you tell me when the raid thingy is?

because I want to join, but I dun have facebook

Copy and pasted again

Okay, so if you WANT to call Nick, ONLY ASK for information on "Operation Doom"! Dont mention OHP!

So Here is what you should say

"Hello! I heard that Nickelodeon is releasing a new Invader Zim DVD! And I would like to know when pre-orders would be available, and also, would there be anything new on the DVD?"

... Act like a customer, not a kid! Be super well mannered.

No *67, this isnt a raid.

1(818) 736-3000

See More

And later

NEVERMIND, try this number (212) 258-7579.

So, there's a chance of Invader Zim coming back?

Yes, quite a chance too.

OHP has been working on it for months and IIRC, the Burbank office was bothered enoguh to go to the head Nick peoples.

-forgets the details-

Anyone hear anything about that meeting?

Yes, quite a chance too.

OHP has been working on it for months and IIRC, the Burbank office was bothered enoguh to go to the head Nick peoples.

-forgets the details-

Anyone hear anything about that meeting?

So I can call whenever? like.. right now?

also, when I say "Hello! I heard that Nickelodeon is releasing a new Invader Zim DVD! And I would like to know when pre-orders would be available, and also, would there be anything new on the DVD?" and they answer, do I hang up?

I'd say that, let them answer and then say something like "Ok, thank you. Happy holidays." or something to close it.

But yea, you can call whenever.