CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

Imma probably ask for it for my birthday... it's coming up soon! biggrin.gif

Oh, maybe I should just summon it...

*Summons sketchy IZ shirts for everyone and passes them out*

DAMN RIGHT, WE'RE F**KING HAPPEH.

Well, not really. 'Happy', as you say, was in major sarcasm quotes. Although I am happy that Nick did put reruns on the air instead of doing nothing and making us hate them even more than we do now.

*Prays that we'll get 5000 people so we can watch it*

Edited by Kandycat

*salutes*

I have made fliers for OHP, and it appears people like them, as they have been printed out by several different people across the nation and stapled to small childrens' heads.

GO

PRINT THEM OUT

STAPLE THEM TO YOUR DOG

SPREAD THE LOVE

GO

PRINT THEM OUT

STAPLE THEM TO YOUR DOG

SPREAD THE LOVE

I would, but my dog might not appreciate it ._.' But I'll staple it to my sister, if that works.

sleep.gif *Staples one to all IZ lovers and fires Emoragirl with my lazor pointer*

Stay on topic... and don't just spout random things from IZ.

/shot for being serious

Well... since we're on the subject of randomness...

user posted image

Did you know that some parts of Portal were inspired by GIR? Without him, they wouldn't be there.

I made the picture, by the way.

Edited by Kandycat

Operation Head Pigeons ( fun title btw ) MUST work.

Maybe I should advertise on Roblox.

Operation Head Pigeons ( fun title btw ) MUST work.

Maybe I should advertise on Roblox.

What the?

Since when do you not post in rp's, sis?

Get back to your Pokemon! D<

Anyway, yea. I hope it works.

If When the show gets back on the air, what would be your most wanted episodes? Mine would be Ten Minutes to Doom, The Trial, and Invader Dib (of course. Who wouldn't want to see the 'movie'?)

Ten Minutes Till Doom, Day of da Spookies, It Feeds on Noodles, Invader Dib, The Trial, and possibly the Untitled Season finale part 1 and 2.

My friend told me she'd heard Invader Zim was back on the air and I exploded. But then I found out it wasn't and I deflated.

Edited by Kandycat

Ten Minutes Till Doom, Day of da Spookies, It Feeds on Noodles, Invader Dib, The Trial, and possibly the Untitled Season finale part 1 and 2.

My friend told me she'd heard Invader Zim was back on the air and I exploded. But then I found out it wasn't and I deflated.

It is on the air. Just reruns though.

What the?

Since when do you not post in rp's, sis?

Get back to your Pokemon! D<

Anyway, yea. I hope it works.

If When the show gets back on the air, what would be your most wanted episodes? Mine would be Ten Minutes to Doom, The Trial, and Invader Dib (of course. Who wouldn't want to see the 'movie'?)

dont WANNA get back to mah pokemons.

Hot Topic seems to be taunting me about an IZ shirt I want.

When I go on DA, there's ALWAYS a Hot Topic ad that shows the shirt as an example of what they sell.

It's this shirt: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCultur...hirt-268811.jsp

IT'S NOT JUST GIR! PLUS, it doesn't look absolutely ridiculous! 8D

EDIT: *Had just clicked on link to go visit the Operation 10 Minutes to Doom page*

"Your Facebook account has been disabled because you did not pass our verification system. This system helps validate that users are who they say they are."

...does this mean my "like" doesn't count anymore? D8 *Is more concerned about that than my account being disabled*

I have that shirt! 030

In fact, I wore it in my yearbook photo. xd.png I look like such a freak in that picture.

Not to rub it in or anything. xd.png

Soo...if they get 5000 supporters, they'd bring IZ back and start producing new episodes? 'Cuz if Jhonen's on board with this...

Is Jhonen even on board? We know that he did state he would like to be back in the animating business, but... still.

IZ is freakin' awesome, and to me it's like the Calvin and Hobbes of TV somewhat, although not as controversial. However, I understand Jhonen's reasons for wanting to cancel it.

PleasebringitbackbringitbackbringitbackgoddammitJohnenwhywon'tyoubringitback?

Is Jhonen even on board? We know that he did state he would like to be back in the animating business, but... still.

IZ is freakin' awesome, and to me it's like the Calvin and Hobbes of TV somewhat, although not as controversial. However, I understand Jhonen's reasons for wanting to cancel it.

PleasebringitbackbringitbackbringitbackgoddammitJohnenwhywon'tyoubringitback?

He actually called up the leader of OHP and said he agreed with what we were doing, if that's any consolation.

...it took a lot of networking to contact him, though.

He actually called up the leader of OHP and said he agreed with what we were doing, if that's any consolation. 

...it took a lot of networking to contact him, though.

Well, that's good news.

Y' know, sometimes I dream of a scenario where Jhonen just says he'd like to be back in the animating business again (already happened, but he'd be totally convinced and all for it), get another contract with Nickelodeon and Viacom... and start animating any show that was agreed to being animated. Perhaps IZ.

This is a fantasy that may come true if OHP actually works out (and it is so far, if I'm correct) and the fans stop screaming with excitement, strapping themselves to a firework, launching themselves into the air, and asploding into a huge version of one of their favorite character's heads because the firework was incidentally IZ themed.

And then, they float down to earth with a parachute, crying, because they're so damn happy that they wouldn't mind exploding a second time.

But like I said, this is just a scenario and it would like waiting for the release of Duke Nukem Forever all these long years... and it finally comes out.

Maybe si, maybe no will both these extravaganzas come out in 2011. It would be a superspecialfudgingbrownieawesome Christmas present to me.

In reality, I don't know how I'd react if Invader Zim made another comeback with all of its new episodes this time. All I know is that I would be able to watch it on the computer quite gleefully.

I DO NOT HAVE A FACEBOOK.

I MUST GET ONE TO PARTICIPATE IN OHP.

Tell me when you do and I'll friend you. >>