CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

So I can call whenever? like.. right now?

also, when I say "Hello! I heard that Nickelodeon is releasing a new Invader Zim DVD! And I would like to know when pre-orders would be available, and also, would there be anything new on the DVD?" and they answer, do I hang up?

Only call during a raid. The whole point of the raids is for everyone to call at the same time so the studio can't simply ignore them, which they can for single callers.

You ask and well...talk to them. There's no point in being rude and I think that's rather frowned upon at the OHP. Though the person who answers may hang up on you...I can practically guarantee it xd.png

Only call during a raid. The whole point of the raids is for everyone to call at the same time so the studio can't simply ignore them, which they can for single callers.

You ask and well...talk to them. There's no point in being rude and I think that's rather frowned upon at the OHP. Though the person who answers may hang up on you...I can practically guarantee it xd.png

Well, apparently in this raid you can call whenever,

I'll wait till there's an official time

Really? Huh...I'll have to check the page again.

It wouldn't really be a "raid" if people could call whenever.

It's an 'unofficial raid'. Meaning it's just to show the studios that people have enough interest to buy the DVDs.

I definitely have enough interest to by the DVDs, but of course you've heard me rant about that as fast as Yahtzee Croshaw talks. /shot

I may be getting them for Christmas though.

<Flashback time>

Once, when I was younger, I had forgotten all about IZ for some odd reason. So, I was in Blockbuster this one time and although it's faint, I remember passing distinctly all off the IZ DVDs on a shelf. And not getting them.

And not getting them.

And not getting them.

And not getting them.

/dies

Good luck on the next "raid". *Winkwink*

Edited by Kandycat

IZ haters gonna die hate.

And speaking of cons, I saw this video of a guy at one portraying Zim with an awesome costume. Seriously.

tongue.gif

So, is Nickelodean still cracking under the sheer weight of OHP?

I wouldn't call myself a fan yet, but whenever I have some free time and can't get my hands on Doctor Who I'm looking up Zim. I blame Zeek.

Lotta haters are cropping up, but I guess that's to be expected with a group as big as OHP.

How could anybody hate IZ? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

How could anybody hate IZ? ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

Look.... some of us hate SOME parts of IZ. Like the parts where GIR sometimes gets annoying and when Dib tries to rape Zim with threats. /shot

Is IZ the definition of pineapples? Or just awesomeness? Or the true meaning of Christmas?

Edited by Kandycat

How could anybody hate IZ? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

I've met a couple people who hated IZ because they thought it was "stupid". Apparently, they don't seem to get that that's the joke. It's supposed to be like that xd.png

Then there's the one girl I met who said it lacked logic. Okay...If you're looking to cartoons for logic of the real world, then I suggest you start questioning your own intelligence.

On Wikipedia, I learned that it's hated for religious purposes. "Non-Christian" and "insulting towards Christian values and beliefs" are a couple quotes said. Apparently this is due to its dark nature. I'm sorry if I end up offending someone, but who says everything has to be "Christian", or any religion for that matter? It's just a cartoon.

And some just don't like cartoons like that...Which is understandable.

I've met a couple people who hated IZ because they thought it was "stupid". Apparently, they don't seem to get that that's the joke. It's supposed to be like that xd.png

Then there's the one girl I met who said it lacked logic. Okay...If you're looking to cartoons for logic of the real world, then I suggest you start questioning your own intelligence.

On Wikipedia, I learned that it's hated for religious purposes. "Non-Christian" and "insulting towards Christian values and beliefs" are a couple quotes said. Apparently this is due to its dark nature. I'm sorry if I end up offending someone, but who says everything has to be "Christian", or any religion for that matter? It's just a cartoon.

And some just don't like cartoons like that...Which is understandable.

True. Has that girl watched any other cartoons in her lifetime? -.-

I can see why someone with religion would hate the show, with the dark atmosphere, city, and other things they wouldn't like about it. If they just detest shows of that nature, then it's fine with me. But if they hate it altogether and just watch it to troll it with hate commentary and ideas about where it should go, then I'll probably hate them.

...Wow. Almost no one sane visits this topic anymore.

I think I'd have to add that episode about Zim and Dib turning into baloney to my favorite episodes list.

It's official. I'm starting to loose my sanity. That, and the fact that I'm not weird.

Due to cable problems I am unable to watch IZ.

I sound too sane.

CAN'T.... WATCH.... ZIIIIM....

Better?

HAS NICK FALLEN UNDER THE EVIL MIGHTY FORCES OF OHP YET?

Not as far as we know. But Tallest Sarah (one of the co-leaders of the group) was told something by Nick. The voice actors know what they said, but Sarah is unable to tell anyone else due to the fact that "it will ruin everything."

...I never realized it, but Zim is startlingly similar to Baikinman.

Not in looks, though.

...It's alright if Nick said that. We've fought such a long battle complete with delicious food items. We have to win or loose sometime.

I just wish the show would get back on the air already with no reruns. God. But everyone wishes that.