CrypticAsterisk

Invader Zim: HOLY SHIZ BUTTERWHACKETS.

I have never watched Invader ZIM but I do want to and found out that there is a marathon on nicktoons tomorrow at 3:30 EST.

Grammar fail

Edited by wonton55912

Marathon?

*goes to check the interactive tv guide*

Squee!!!

Lotsa eppys.

No Dark Harvest though. D<

Edited by The Dragon Keeper

Yayyyyy. tongue.gif

And I'm not surprised, after all, Jhonen probably DID like the characters he created.

If When the new eppies come out, I swear, I'll scream of happy 'till I pass out......then watch it in the hospital. xd.png

Now, to bother the parental units into a Hot Topic trip. >.>

FFF-

I missed the marathon! *bawls*

Oh well, hopefully enough people realized just how f***in awesome IZ is. :3

FFF-

Oh well, hopefully enough people realized just how f***in awesome IZ is. :3

FFF-

Oh well

I missed the marathon!

I missed

the marathon

user posted image

lol, I jest, I jest.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

@The Dragon Keeper: I got a Gir plushie from Hot Topic. And a Gir shirt-

F**k this IZ withdrawl. *Scurries off to Hot Topic*

user posted image

I hate myself for not having cable. But oh well... at least I can watch it on youtube or some other site.

Edited by Kandycat

Wat.

They sell plushies now.

When did this happen.

*implodes*

My heart explodes with joy! *dies*

I need to bother my parents about a Hot Topic trip.......

Wat.

They sell plushies now.

When did this happen.

*implodes*

Wait what where?

Do want squishy Zim. And Dib. They'd never be separated.

It's probably just GIR plushies, since Hot Topic seems to have an unhealthy obsession with him and only him.

Are these just re-runs or are there new episodes being produced?

I purchased all the episodes on DVD, and have to say, not only are the shows funny, but the DVD commentaries are good as well.

user posted image

I WENT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!

THAT'S SUCH AN AWESOME CAKE.

user posted image

I WENT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!

THAT'S SUCH AN AWESOME CAKE.

BEST CAKE EVER

Try stealing the tacos and see if it comes alive. 8D

I would LOVE to have that kind of skill.....or just the caek. xd.png

HOLY DELICIOUSNESS, BATMAN.

/Wants/

/Wishes Hot Topic sold GIR cakes too/

/Means the cake is a lie? ;__;/

Even if I can't have my cake, I'm still gonna be GIR for halloween. I'm going to make this awesome costume and everything. With a waffle basket, so hopefully people chuck waffles and candy at me.

@Drer'Ahv You guessed it. But they do sell GIR themed hats, backpacks, shirts...

It would be awesome if they had a Zim plushie. Or Gaz plushies. But that's just wistful thinking.

The GIR plushies are actually keychains, kind of. But they also come with a monkey that they hug forever. :3

Edited by Kandycat

Guys,

an operation has been going on behind the scenes, and on the first day of this operation -- the very first day -- Nickelodeon responded.

This is a fanmade operation, of course, run off of Facebook. Its purpose is to get as many people as possible to call Nick on a specified time/day and give our reasons for wanting Zim back. At the end of our first Nick raid, a high-up representative from Nick contacted us.

So on the firs day, it is already more successful than most, if not all, petitions out there.

Nick told us that we would need 5000 people to call in order for them to bring Zi back. They also said that they had informed Jhonen of our activities. I assume he will be keeping himself updated.

We got over 300 people to join our group since Thursday. 5000 is entirely possible.

But we need help in order to get there.

I am Alexia Vithadas on there.

Guys,

an operation has been going on behind the scenes, and on the first day of this operation -- the very first day -- Nickelodeon responded.

This is a fanmade operation, of course, run off of Facebook. Its purpose is to get as many people as possible to call Nick on a specified time/day and give our reasons for wanting Zim back. At the end of our first Nick raid, a high-up representative from Nick contacted us.

So on the firs day, it is already more successful than most, if not all, petitions out there.

Nick told us that we would need 5000 people to call in order for them to bring Zi back. They also said that they had informed Jhonen of our activities. I assume he will be keeping himself updated.

We got over 300 people to join our group since Thursday. 5000 is entirely possible.

But we need help in order to get there.

I am Alexia Vithadas on there.

Operation Ten Minutes to Doom. Cute. xd.png

Anyway, joined. I'm Samantha on there with the GIR avvie. xd.png

Hot Topic seems to be taunting me about an IZ shirt I want.

When I go on DA, there's ALWAYS a Hot Topic ad that shows the shirt as an example of what they sell.

It's this shirt: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCultur...hirt-268811.jsp

IT'S NOT JUST GIR! PLUS, it doesn't look absolutely ridiculous! 8D

EDIT: *Had just clicked on link to go visit the Operation 10 Minutes to Doom page*

"Your Facebook account has been disabled because you did not pass our verification system. This system helps validate that users are who they say they are."

...does this mean my "like" doesn't count anymore? D8 *Is more concerned about that than my account being disabled*

Edited by Zeekaice

Wow... that shirt looks like a bunch o' IZ drawings stashed on top of each other. But of course it is. :/

I LOVE EET. 8D

As much as I'd love to join, I can't. I'm really sorry. sad.gif

But I promise, I'll be rooting for you guys.

IZ FOR-EV-AH.

Edited by Kandycat