((Not so sure on her history, shad what do you think? And other than that, she seems perfectly fine to me))

Kagiso looked at him and was surprised. Many were afraid of being around her becuase of her constant mood swings that often left people in trouble, injured, or near death. "Damon, I find it odd that you ask me that." she said her voice rather quiet as Bristor appeared above them and watched them carefully. "Most want to stay away from me because of my mood swings. When close to a battle or right after, I become...normal. But beyond that time, I turn into a little ball of goodness and fluff." she said and shuddered at the thought. She never knew when it would happen, never knew why. "Considering that, you should know that it takes a lot to hurt me permanently." she said and tilted her head slightly. With her hair out of the way, and the sun shining, there was a scar that was easily visible that ran down the side of her neck; another was on her cheek, while three more (like claws) ran along the opposite side of her neck and it was easy to see that it would continue down to her shoulder and back. Her arms, which were bare to allow freedom of movement, had their fair share of scars. "Damon, I would like to be near you." she said the jerked her head up as Bristor huffed at her. "I have to go!" she said and ran towards the battle tent as Bristor went ahead of her.

Adlai nodded at Emrai and knew that Kagiso knew the young man better than any other. "I think we need to talk to kagiso, She knows him best and after talking to her we can put any suspicions whether right or wrong, to rest. Does that sound alright?" he asked as he looked at his beloved Animy. When his Animy nodded, it then turned to the flaps of the camp and made some sort of odd sound that only Animy's would understand. In a few moments, Adlai looked at a battle ready Kagiso with Bristor's massive head beside her. "Kagiso, we have a few questions for you..."

((Well history hasn't much affect on the current plot so I see no issue. It's not too odd, and I'm going to quit being so picky...You're accepted.))

Damon was about to explain that he could accidently hurt her permanently being a Deamon, but something stopped him. Probably the sick monster inside him didn't want to warn her. Garuk shivered and nipped him, urging him to speak anyway. Damon opened his mouth to speak, but the pegasus quickly left him.

Instead of words the boy let out a strangled groan. Garuk crawled up his shoulder, claws digging into his skin and cutting him before they healed. "Damn..." he muttered to himself.

Emrai nodded, "We were wondering what your opinion of Damon is. He seems trustable doesn't he?" The princess tried to make her questions indirect and yet still get answers she wanted.

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

Kagiso nodded slowly wondering why they had a sudden interest in him. "I think so. I've only known him for two weeks like the rest of us." she stated then looked at Adlai as he straddled a chair, resting his chin on the back of it as he faced her. "What do you know of his magic? Did he learn it from a human master?" he asked her and watched her face for any sort of change...and there it was. A sudden tenseness around her cheeks that would have been as involuntary as breathing. "He and I have never discussed his magic, why do you ask?" she asked back trying to be the same stoic person she had always been when right before a battle, but somehow they knew the questions to ask and she could tell that they had suspicions, but how could they know abt Deamons? Oh, duh, that's right! They are royalty. "I would like to know his abilities for general sake and also to see where he can be put to use. Have you ever seen what else he can do?"

"Well, he fights with these odd looking knives like I do with my hands." she said and watched as Adlai raised an eyebrow. He gently scratched his chin, a signal to Emrai as a question ((what do you think? Is his question)).

((Are you asking me to guess or to tell you?

It's something about Deamon weaponry though. Maybe it's how skilled he is with them too, because they learn at such a young age right now he'd be at a masters level, able to teach the skill.))

((No no no, I mean that is what the signal meant.....what do you think is what he was asking with his signal))

((gah! shadow, Adlai was signaling to EMRAI!!!!! He was asking HER what she thought of Kagiso's answers....you need coffee....))

((lol. You two are hilarious. I have a quick question. How do you want me to have Lyre reappear? And do Pegasi eat meat?))

((Oh man...do you know how good coffee sounds right now? It's unbelievable really...

Let's see, she could be wandering around with the other soldiers or be waiting outside the tent until Emrai and Adlai finish talking with Kagiso and Evyndr. She may be needed.

O.o I uh never thought about that...well...um I don't think they would, but it's more than likely a preference.))

Emrai nodded, the gesture seeming to be thoughtful when really she was nodding to Adlai. She'd read that book from cover to cover and one of the styles of fighting were two daggers. Then again, so was the Faerie's, but what would define that was the fact of not having wings and again having above human stamina for magic.

"How skilled with these knives is he Kagiso? It would be interesting to see him in a battle, wouldn't Adlai?" She said, making it seem like a suggestion. Her real inflection was something only he could catch.

((That's what you meant right?

And I'm glad we amuse you Miji))

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

((I agree with Shad in that direction and yes that's what I meant smile.gif Glad we are a source of entertainment for you Miji dear wink.gif ))

Kagsio cleared her throat and was ready to answer the question. She couldn't lie to them, but it didn't seem that they knew anything, they were just curious about a new comer which was tobe expected from her leaders. "He is does very well with them, much like the faerie's that we have met, but in a different style. I am not sure where he learned it unless it was from a faerie." she said and then looked at Adlai who was forming a question in his mind. "What do they look like? I am rather curious because, as you know, he is not familiar to us and it would be wise to know his weapons just as we know yours, those poisoned barbs that you grow." What he said seemed to make sense, and if they had any other motives, they were masking it rather well so she wouldn't be able to make anything out of it. "There is his sword which he calls Dragonkiller, the best way to tell that it is his blade, is that it is made out of black metal which I have never seen. Then he also has two daggers with skulls on the pommel and handle, three of them to be exact." Adlai smiled at her and laughed. "Forever observant Kagiso?" he chuckled again and then motioned for her to leave. "We now know what to watch for just in case he drops anything, though I doubt he will." Kagiso walked out of the tent with a sinking feeling in her stomach but she walked off anyways without noticing that Bristor was trying to get her attention.

"Emrai, it can't be anything other than what we were thinking." Adlai said as he looked at his dear princess.

((I adore your siggy Love xd.png

Also, Adlai could get Lyre to help him tackle Damon, Mijikoi.))

Emrai nodded, "I didn't want to believe that it was possible, but it has been a long time." She said. "I suppose it was always possible for them to escape..." The Nike leader let out a long breath before glancing up at Adlai. She wanted to think that Damon was trustable considering that he had helped her, but that's what Deamons did.

"Go, take a few others and drag him into a cage. I want to know why he's here and how." She said then, watching Knap sitting clamly beside her.

Her gray eyes shimmered, showing the strong steel personality she had underneath her gentleness. No matter how kind she could seem, she was a warrior, and the strategy of a battle always came first. If there was a Deamon in their midst, something had to be done about it. Even her usually frisky and happy Animy seemed subdued, his crystline eyes hard and smooth, not regreting what might happen to the young man.

Meanwhile, Damon was standing in the field, muttering somethign as he flipped his knife around his hands, tempting the sharp blade to try and cut his quick fingers. "Eius paulo susurros, dilige me, dilige me. Non est anima mea, et ego sine spe. Non moriar, sed possum a morte revixit.' He muttered, wishing that Garuk would stop shifting around so much in his tattoo form.

"Duis autem Garuk!" He snapped, making the small creature huff and settle.

((lol the facepalm thing?))

Adlai nodded at his wonderful love and walked out of the tent behind Kagiso and passed her with his two strongest pegasi, and the harka. It took him a moment to locate Damon, but when he did, he heard the last bit of what the daemon said to his conscious impression. "Damon and Garuk, you are being taken into holding." he said with a fire in his eyes as he drew his sword. Flames licked the blade, and his Animy growled in his tiger form.

Beside him Evyndr looked on sympathetically and placed her hand on Adlai's blade, the flames not harming her. "Please Damon, don't make us use force." she said and glanced out of the side of her eyes and noticed Kagiso looking at them aghast. "You knew didn't you girl?" she said her voice kind.

Kagiso nodded yes and went to stand beside Damon. "I may not know what he is all that well, but if you take him, you'll have to take me as well."

((Can't wait to see it lachrymation biggrin.gif

Heh, that and you're thing about Texas smile.gif I love living here.))

The boy didn't know who he should be angry at right now. Garuk growled, the spikes along his back standing up out of protection. Damon shook his head at the small dragon, and Garuk lowered his spines, crawling down onto his masters chest again and fading into black ink right before their eyes. His scarred eye went straight to Kagiso before lowering to the grass.

She hadn't told them. He could tell that simply by the way the Harka spoke. They had figured it out themselves... but, how?

The Deamon shook his head at Kagiso's words once she had spoken. “No Kagiso. Keeping a secret isn’t something you should be punished for. Besides, would it be worth leaving the battle?” He asked, reaching behind his back. His fingers delicately ran across the hilts before he pulled the knives out, flicking them into the dirt.

He removed the sword on his side as well, dropping it beside the other weapons. He let his irises change into their regular yellow color, looking at Kagiso with a pleading look. “As much as you want to…don’t. Please.” He asked simply before the blue color melted back over the yellow. At least he knew that he could trust her.

((oh lol smile.gif ))

Kagiso looked at Damon and shook her head feeling the magic slightly but fighting it with every bone in her body. "Adlai knows Damon....who knows that he needs everyone..." She said and still stood beside Damon not willing to move, her sword placed on the ground .

Adlai snorted at the adamant nature of his ware."rior and looked at Evyndr. The harka smiled and looked at the two in front of her. "Take them both, but when battle comes, there are ways to chain the two together without physical chains. You will need them both in ways that you will never understand Adlai......you are going to be met with much force." She said and nodded to the guards with them. The guards took them and led them to the battle tent and placed each of them in the same cage and then stood back looking at the two that they had grown to know.

Adlai walked in behind them with Evyndr and wondered what to do next. He gently kissed Emrai's cheek, causing Kagiso to look away from them quickly. "She wouldn't leave him...." he said to Emrai calmly.

Charrie Sheet! :3

Username: lachrymation

Character name: Lyon

Creature: Pegasi

History: Lyon was raised in the southern part of the Jakeera Forest. He grew up mostly by himself; his parents were far too independent to take care of him. He matured with a resentful heart, and learned to keep to himself, often gaining the mocking and insults of the others. He acquired the name 'The White One' which was not complimentary as where they were, colours were pride. When he was old enough to leave, he did so right away, and travels to this day, lone and solitary and Draxci. He is quite capricious and his personality goes to extremes; when in a situation that threatens or limits his skills and abilities he often shouts and finds annoyance in everything and everyone; when he is alone with his Animy, Shiroi, he finds peace and might be approachable. He has a hard time with himself, and deeply feels like he needs to find someone who can help him; although he never admits it and often scares away anyone who tries, almost out of habit.

Side/Tribe: L'vengya

Description: Human Form Pegasus Form Lyon prefers to be in his human form, but he often takes the form of a pegasus when he is travelling.

Weapon: The White Serpent (The 4th one)

Animy: Normal Form Elemental Form

Animy name: Shiroi

Animy species: White Wolf

Animy gender: Female

Do my colours bother you? Would you like me to RP in regular ol' black?

And yes, I did read the rules. You'll have to find your proof.

One more thing: Where is everybody, and what on earth is happening? Where's mah premium membership package, yo? xd.png

Edited by lachrymation

((lol everyone is at the camp for Adlai and Emrai. And I found the proof so you are doing just fine! I like his form that you made as well and also like how you placed him as an outcast. I have the perfect character to annoy the snot out of him smile.gif *rubs hands together mischeviously while dear miss Scorpo looks around innocently*))

((LOL. Is Scorpo with the others? Is there anything that is important that I should know what's going on? I'll try and insert him into the scene. xd.png

Ope, wait, I should add something to his form.))

Edited by lachrymation

((yeah she's at camp, I'll go ahead and post with her))

Scorpo was tired of waiting for the battle to start and decided to walk around the field on her own. Her featherless wings were extended behind her into the air and she enjoyed feeling the air against the bare skin. It was always a love of hers to be able to just feel the wind through her hair and all over her wings. Time was gone right now and things weren't at all worrisome to her. Her bright green eyes seem to smile as she allowed the wind to roll over her hands and form into different shapes.

((Wait... what battle? And I should probably wait if I'm accepted, yeah? Well I'll post this for now, and if I don't get accepted I'll delete it. :0))

Lyon rolled over from his slumber and opened his eyes, and the bright light of the day hit him. He had just stopped at the edge of a camp, and had rested in a field for the night. The grass was shady, yet wasn't tall enough to block his face from the sun’s glare, a large contrast from the dull, starless night he had experienced before the morning. The sunlight set ablaze his vision, so he shielded his eyes with his hands. Sitting up, he blinked and as his eyes adjusted to the light, he glanced beyond the area he was situated in.

The field was vast; he could see the rows of unblinking grass that swayed as the wind danced upon the surface, rippling the flowing figures. The wind was quite unnatural, swinging in rounds that didn't seem to come from beyond, where wind is from, but rather from a deeper area in the field. He glanced to where the winds lead, and there, in the midst of the swirling zephyrs was a girl, holding her hands out and letting the gales roll over them. She had a breezy atmosphere, with blonde hair that seemed to be incandescent in the sun. Her wings were featherless, and stretched from her back as if they were eagerly drinking in the enchanting sunshine and fluttering draughts. He could tell that she was from the Perzeea, as Wind was their element.

Deciding that he didn't want to be disturbed, he lay back down, hoping that she had not seen him, but he kept his eyes open, thinking. The grass rustled beside him, disturbing his thoughts, and they parted to reveal a white wolf with abnormal gray markings that strolled into the small clearing. His Animy, Shiroi, had come back from her trek from the night, which she often took, and sat down, resting upon his chest.

He buried his hands into her fur, and sat up a bit to hold her, and she responded with a quick lick at his neck. He smiled unconsciously, a rare emotion never showed in the presence of others, but his Animy knew how to make it come.

((Umm Scorpo is a human right now, right?))

Edited by lachrymation

((You're accepted! and yeah, she is))

Brutus walked up behind Scorpo and let out a deep growl which made her jump and giggle as she noticed his presence in her mind. "Brutie, you shouldn't do that dear!" she said and encircled her arms around his thick furry neck and enjoyed the feel of being united with a being that would love her for forever. "Now, you should probably go and see what that other scent is since you can just ride in on the wind and go away now shouldn't you?" she said in her gentle, almost overly cute voice. Brutus growled happily and pulled away from her only to disappear on the wind and land right near the other two and looked at them. He let out a weird growl/howl as if to say hello, then disappeared back to his master and howled to the other wolf.

Scorpo looked over to where her animy had directed and smiled. "HI THERE!" she said in a sing songy voice as her wings seemed to glitter in the wind. Her bright green eyes showed happiness at seeing someone else.

Lyon didn't flinch as a strange wolf suddenly appeared in front of them, only to growl and disappear as the wind blew past. Shiroi seemed to have understood that growl, because she jumped off his lap and trotted towards the wolf, who had just appeared next to the girl and howled. So the girl had an Animy... he hand't seen it. Was it hiding before?

"Hi there!" The girl called in a sing-songy voice. Lyon stood up reluctantly, and saw his Animy looking at him beside the strange wolf and the girl.

"Tch!" He brought his hand up to his mouth and whistled, a sharp, piercing sound. Shiroi's ears flattened unwillingly, as if she wasn't going anywhere, and to prove her point, she sat down.

Lyon bristled. He loved his Animy, but she was just a stubborn dog after all. He gritted his teeth and walked towards her, not meeting the other pegasus' look, until they were a few feet apart. His white hair billowed in the breeze, blocking the view of his face, but his dark eyes were slitted with an icy gaze.

"Come, Shiroi." He ordered, his voice an unused factor, but sounded low and pleasant but with no emotion. She didn't move. He glared at his Animy. She still didn't budge.

He glanced up at the girl, meeting her sunny eyes, but looked away immediately, not moving his head. He didn't want her to bother him, as they were leaving, and he had a feeling that this girl would be the type to talk to anyone, no matter how cold they seemed. She probably wouldn't dare, though. No one would dare talk to 'The White One'. He flinched as memories flooded back to him, and he put his hand up to unconsciously cover his face.

((Thanks for accepting! And... just to clear things up he thinks that they don't accept white pegasus here, too. Except that's only in his home town. And sorry, I reply really quickly. :3 Okay, maybe not that quickly. You're quicker, Lost.

But then I edit it to no end. xd.png))

Edited by lachrymation

Scorpo smiled happily at the other boy and looked down at his animy as she walked over. "Well hi there missy!" she said adoringly and watched as Brutus smelled her then yipped quietly and licked the other wolf's cheek in a kind and welcome greeting. When Lyon yelled back at his wolf and she ignored him, Scorpo giggled and hugged Shiroi around the neck and did the same to Brutus. "So your name is Shiroi....my name is Scorpo and this is Brutus, but you can call him Brutie...I do and he doesn't mind."

Brutus huffed though when Scorpo said that he didn't mind. "Well, I guess he does mind." Scorpo smiled again and looked up at Lyon and wondered where she had seen a pure white pegasi before. It was the Nike tribe that she had seen them in before and wondered if that was so. "Hiya!" she shouted to him and smiled at his white hair, completely ignoring the icy gaze that he had towards her. "Are you from the Nike tribe?" she asked him over the long distance.

((Whoa... How does she know his name? xd.png))

"I see no reason to answer your question. Where I come from is no concern of yours." He answered coldly to her intruding curiosity, and was dismayed to see Shiroi lick the other wolf in a friendly manner. The girl and her wolf were acting too friendly.

"Don't touch her." He said in a hostile way, referring to the point where she had hugged his animy, where he had felt a pang of irritation. He knelt down and gave a sharp whistle. Shiroi immediately sat erect, her ears high and her gaze trained on him. The expression in her eyes was easily readable; she was slightly scared of her master at this point.

"Why are you staying so long around them?" He asked softly, barely moving his mouth, muttering more to himself, almost painfully. "One doesn't want to get too comfortable."

Edited by lachrymation

(( sleep.gif sorry...))

The princess nodded, but said nothing in reply. "Now we should figure out what we need to do." She stated simply, watching Knap shake off the extra snow on his coat.

Damon refused to comment. He kept his gaze averted from anyone elses, hiding. He hated being locked up...it brought back horrible memories. And he also didn't know if he liked or disliked the fact that Kagiso fought of his magic so easily.

Those thoughts aside, he closed his eyes, trying to fight off those old feelings that he got in situations like this. Locked up. Alone. Forgotten... The deamon's fists clenched, trying to keep himself together. Telling himself that this was different. He wasn't locked up by his parents. He wasn't stuck at a circus...

Still it was difficutl to mke the feeling vanish as he pulled on knee up to his chest, holding it tightly to his torso.

Garuk was silent...almost as if he was hiding.