((Sorry? D: For what? I is worried. See I told you I edit a lot. Am I not accepted? D:))

Edited by lachrymation

((he shouted Shiroi's name....))

"Oh dear, did I offend him?" she asked his animy as a sad look crossed her face, however, when he threatened her she merely smiled a smile that clearly stated she wasn't afraid of him. "Brutie, what do we do? Being nice isn't working...." she said and watched as her animy growled at Lyon and sniffed his animy. What is wrong with him? he asked Shiroi. All my master is doing is being kind.... he said then looked back at Lyon.

Scorpo placed her hand comfortably on the hilt of her sword and tilted her head to the side. "It does matter where you come from though since you are near the camp of Prince Adlai and Princess Emrai, the resistance forces. I only asked because you are a pure white like the princess herself. If you are afraid of dirtying your coat, then you don't have to run through the grass." she said cheerily, but secretly knowing that the insult may or may not dray him out of his shell.

Adlai nodded and sat down waiting for Emrai to do something. "We can't keep him there....look at the boy....and thinking of that word, he is just a boy Emrai. We will have to talk to him instead of just keeping him their as a hostile."

Kagiso glanced at Damon and noticed how sad he looked and instead of staying away from him, instead she scooched over to his side her wings slightly cramped in the space and actually stuck them outside of the cage to be anywhere near comfortable. her armor had been taken away upon entering into the cage and she wore a simple black outfit that hugged her body. Damon looked afraid, or hurt in some way and with his hands clenched she knew something was wrong. Instead of leaving him there though, she gently undid one of his hands and slipped her hand into his without looking at him. After doing so she looked around them. If he took his hand away from her, she would understand.

((I meant how does she know Lyon's name?))

Lyon stood up to face Scorpo, clearly vexed. Who was this girl? Why wouldn't she leave him alone? No one needed to know anything about him, no one had ever even tried. So why was she so persistent? They would all run away at him at this point, scared of his cold stare and withdrawn manners. Brutus sniffed at Shiroi, and she responded with a whimper and lay on her paws. Scorpo had her hand casually on her sword but that didn't stop him from noticing; was she suspicious of him?

He smirked and turned to leave, when she said, "It does matter where you come from though since you are near the camp of Prince Adlai and Princess Emrai, the resistance forces. I only asked because you are a pure white like the princess herself. If you are afraid of dirtying your coat, then you don't have to run through the grass."

He stopped. The natural wind was growing stronger, and the grass rustled, creating an ominous atmosphere, when he spoke into the noise.

"It doesn't matter where I come from. It doesn't matter where I am. This battle, this darkness, none of it matters. This world will stay as it is. They can't change anything. It won't work; WHY ARE THEY EVEN TRYING?!" He took a hard, heavy breath. "WHY? TO REMIND US HOW HOPELESS WE ARE?" Shiroi whimpered. He had let the last part of the sentence grow into a yell, letting all of his bitterness out, his anger and irritation. He felt faint. It was starting. Again. Not now.

His eyes were ablaze, his breathing hard, and he stared hard at the grass in front of him. It turned with the wind, changing and twisting into shapes, visions. Past images flashing in his mind. Grabbing his pulsing wrist, he fell into a heap in the grass. His arm was twitching, his head hot. Groaning, he felt a brush of fur near his body. Shiroi had padded over to him, and sat down and nosed his face. His breathing became frail. "I shouldn't yell, should I?" He muttered to his Animy, who, in response just circled and trotted back to Scorpo. He laughed a quiet, spiteful laugh. His own Animy didn't even stay. Not that it really mattered. The world around him became blurry, and he closed his eyes to block out the ambivalence that had floated past in his mind.

((Whut is this? blink.gif He just passed out?! lol sorry if I made things a little strange))

((oh, I just do that because i know the name, that way I don't have to keep using pronouns))

Scorpo listened as Lyon spoke about the war being fruitless. She didn't disagree, but then again she didn't agree either. The world was a rough place and it was hard for war, but that didn't mean that it was fruitless. But it seemed to her that there was an inner battle that he was fighting as well, a battle that would be very hard for him to win, at least in her opinion. "Oh my." was all she said as she saw him clench his wrist. For some reason, he reminded her of Kagiso and how she was usually kind, but had her moments. he seemed to be the opposite already in her eyes, but she could never be sure.

She watched as Shiroi walked over to him and wondered if the wolf knew that he was hurting. She was his animy so why should she not. Brutus huffed at Scorpo as she stood there processing what he said, then noticed him fall down. This was when Shiroi walked over to Lyon and Brutus followed her. When she walked back, Brutus stayed since Scorpo was walking his way. "You poor thing." she said sadly as she knelt down beside him. It was odd to see someone so angry but to be that angry, there had to be a lot of hurt behind it as well. "You must be hurting so much inside your soul...to have that much hurt must be a horrible burden." she said and brushed a lock of his white hair away from his face. She knew he was passed out but she still spoke soothing words to him in a kind voice.

Brutus determined that it would be at least 10-15 minutes before he woke up again, so Scorpo transformed to her horse form and put her back against the boy after sniffing his face once more before she did so. She was an odd color combination and was black which hardly contrasted or went with gold but she never cared. Life was life and that was how she took it. Her right wing was extended over Lyon in a gently canopy to keep the sun from his eyes and she held there to allow him to sleep peacefully.

((Scorpo is so cute smile.gif ))

((Well... since you're writing in her point of view, I keep thinking that she knows his name. I'm too used to it. D: And whoa you write fast blink.gif

Aww... That's so cute. >U<))

Lyon wasn't sweating when he came to, which was strange, since every time he had passed out, he was hot. There wasn't the glare of sunlight that had greeted him when he woke that time before. It was shaded, and he could see the outline of a wing over his face, shielding him from the sun. His back was warm, and he sat up, his head cleared. He had no headache. There was no pulse on his wrist. The wind blew across, cooling him off, and he turned around. He was looking at the back of a pegasus, its dark colour contrasting with the strange golden on her wings.

Shiroi had perked up as he sat, she was lying down, her head flopped on her large paws, and now she got up and went to him. He placed his hand on her back and buried his face on her head.

"I'm sorry," He whispered into her fur, and looked up. The pegasus was sitting there, her wing still raised over the place where his head was when he fell.

Why did she do that?

Why would anyone do that?

He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it.

I'm keep to myself. I can't trust anyone. He reminded himself, but then felt as if he couldn't stop it and he blurted out, "I'm Lyon."

He covered his mouth and turned away. He had just told her his name. No one knows my name. He dipped his head, and his white hair fell, covering his face.

What am I doing?

((oh lol, yeah I kinda mix perspectives smile.gif ))

Scorpo left her wing where it was as she felt the young man stir next to her and wondered if he was okay. However,she would let him tell her that if he decided to and when Shiroi walked over to him, she knew that all was going to be alright. Her wings were large enough to cover him as she turned to see him, her intelligent brown eyes taking all of him in. He seemed ashamed to giver her his name which she didn't understand in any way, shape or form. Scorpo sniffed Lyon after turning around and whiffled his hair then spoke to him.

"Nice to meet'cha!" she said in horse tongue as she shifted to her human form while still keeping her wing over Lyon so that the sun wouldn't shock his eyes too terribly much. "I'm Scorpo Lionux, from Peerzea." she said with a smile and held out her hand for him to shake. If he accepted it or not, that was his choice, but she was offering it anyways.

Brutus looked at Shiroi and smiled in a wolfish way and spoke to her telepathically like animies could. I hope that your pegasi is alright. Does he do that often? he asked with concern, his deep voice surprising for someone whose pegasi had such a high pitched voice.

Edited by LoveLost

Lyon held his hand up to his face, covering part of it. He sat up, swaying a little, but keeping his balance, and sighed, facing Scorpo. She was holding her hand out. In greeting?

He placed his hand unconsciously on Shiroi's thick fur as he stared hard at the girl. He reached up with his other, not to shake her hand, but to knock it away, keeping his gaze on her face as he did so.

"I don't need pity." He stated, his eyes straying. He was ashamed to have shown such a vulnerable side to someone like her, and he didn't want her to suspect anything, or to think that she knew him better than others. I don't know what causes it, Shiroi explained to her Animy partner. It's happened a lot, he just doesn't want help or for others to notice. He keeps to himself. She licked her paw, a little unused to talking. She didn't usually interact with any other Animies, because she only travelled with her lonesome pegasus.

Lyon didn't want to talk anymore. But he was confused. Why would anyone help him? He had never met anyone who didn't try to attack him, or been nice to him. It was like he universally unaccepted. But this one... why? Confusion made him dizzy. He placed one hand on the ground to support himself, but struggled with this ambivalence. Was there even something as similar? He hoped not.

Scorpo's eyes narrowed as the young man smacked her hand away from him. "That was rude." she said and stood up over him her wings arched behind her as she seemed to be highly offended almost to the point of angry tears. "And pity? I wouldn't pity someone who seems to pity themselves enough." she said and turned away from him her wingtip accidentally hitting him in his face.

"Brutie, you can stay here or come with me." she said and walked away her body rigid with anger at his offense. "Someone who can pity himself enough to expect everyone else to pity him as well is sad....and all I was doing was extending my hand in greeting." she said only to walk out of the tuft of grass that they had been in. Her horse form was still imprinted on the grass and still warm to the touch if he just so happened to put his hand there. She was showing him kindness and it was obviously something that he was not used to.

Scorpo went back to the top of the hill and pulled out her sword and did her best to control the wind to hold her sword away from her. It was a lot of work to train like this, but she wanted her element to be able to learn how to look like a sword and act like one as well; this would take time.

Lyon looked back at where her footsteps dented the grass, the soft treading. He bristled, angry. Angry at her intrusion, angry at himself. Shiroi could feel his hot temper, and she ran beside his leg, wishing to comfort him, but he kicked at her, causing her to yelp and run to where Scorpo headed. He gritted his teeth and turned the other way, not willing to go back and get her. He let out a yell of rage in his confusion and encircled the area, sitting down with his knees up and bowing his head.

Then it came. Unexpectedly, like a dam break, tears started to flow down, wetting his face and falling on his knees. He was disgusted with himself, confused. The pain he had felt all his life had kept up until now; crying with the tears of his lifelong pain. It was dangerous, too vulnerable, but they just kept falling, tear after tear, dripping on his clothes, the dirt. The grass fell heavy when the droplets fell.

He couldn't stop it.

All his life he had kept it bottled up, inside, never interacting with others more than an accidental brush. No one talked to him, there was no one who had ever even tried to greet him, help him. There had been many times, too many to count when he had been attacked, and no one came to help. He had escaped all, his being weak. He didn't know how to act around people, and when the chance comes up, he blows it. He relied too heavily on himself, but he was too used to that way to admit anything.

Shiroi ran along, a little hurt, but she came to Scorpo, who was using the wind to control her own sword. She circled her a bit, and licked Brutus when she ran past him. Then she settled at Scorpo's feet. Is she angry? She asked Brutus, her big eyes showing sadness. She didn't quite understand pegasus feelings, but she knew there was a negative tension in the air, and it made her uncomfortable.

Edited by lachrymation

Scorpo wasn't angry, she was hurt, but not angry. It was hard for her to just let someone do that when they were hurting as well but she did because she understood that kind of pain. With a little grunt of frustration, her sword hit the ground tip first and she made a large gale come from all over and form dozens of swords. Once they appeared, Scorpo made them fly around and trim the grass and she suddenly jumped in the air with a shout of joy. "I did it!" she said and looked at Brutus who was sitting beside Shiroi.

She is not angry Shiroi....she is hurt. There is a difference between the two. Her feelings were hurt but she understands that your pegasi is injured on the inside. That is why she stayed by him. Scorpo hoped that Lyon would break down a bit and just relax. Brutus licked Shiroi's muzzle in a friendly way and then huffed at Scorpo as she called him "Brutie" once more.

"Did you see! Did you see?! I did it Brutie!!!!! I was able to trim the grass...I DID IT!!!" She squealed with delight and happiness and jumped up into the air again only to actually catch the air and not catch herself before she fell a few hundred feet away and into the grass only ten feet away from Lyon. "Ouch!" she exclaimed. The funny thing was, if Lyon were to see her, that Scopro was tangled up in some thorn bushes, but it did look rather funny especially since it was her own fault that she was there. Her hair was in her face and tangled up but her eyes still held that green happiness.

Lyon stood up as Scorpo came flying through the air and crashed into some thron bushes nearby. He wiped his eyes quickly. It was hard to stop when he was alone, but with a disturbance like this, it wasn't hard. He walked a little towards her, and was confused when he saw her smiling again, her eyes bright once more. How could someone stay so happy? He asked himself, but brought himself back.

"What are you doing?" He asked a little coldly, a little embarrassed to have to interact with her once more after that rude episode. He held his hands out to her, in spite of himself. Those thorns looked like they hurted, and he was a bit ashamed of the way he had treated her before. He looked away, not looking at her eyes and muttered, "Sorry", not even sure if he wanted her to hear that.

Shiroi's ears pricked, and she seemed to smile at herself when she heard the slight apology. She licked Brutus once more, and said to Brutus, I hope she heard that, Brutie. such hurt shouldn't be kept. The words seemed to mean more to her than when she said it to him. Then she ran up and towards the two, her tail wagging.

"Uhm....weeeelllll, I could say something stupid, or be honest.....I'm kinda tangled up...." she said and wondered what his ability was. If he was L'veynga then he could remove the thorny bushes easily. But he extended his hands towards her which meant that a breakthrough had come. "For what? being hurt? That isn't your fault Lyon." she said and used his hands to try and pull herself out, but a cry of pain escaped her as she did so. "My wing!" she said and one wing was entirely tangled in the thorns.

"Oh no! I can't let it rip! oooh, it hurts." she said as she looked at it. Her wings had no protection like other pegasi which meant that her wings were all skin and bones. "Sorry about reacting like a little girl though....that wasn't fair to you." she said with a smile as she pulled a few thorns out of her hair and off of her arms, but her wings were still stuck.

Brutus chuckled at his animy as he walked up. She heard him. he stated to Shiroi before turning to Scorpo and started to laugh. you seem to be stuck there Scorpo! He laughed all the harder as he looked at her angry face. It was impossible to stay upset when Scorpo's angry face was on...it was just toooo darn cute!

"Bruuutie! Be nice!" she said and then winced as every movement pulled on her wings.

"For what? being hurt? That isn't your fault Lyon." Scorpo took his hands to try and pull herself up, but her wings were caught in doing so. She attempted to get out, but after a while gave up. Her wings were too delicate, having no feathers to protect itself.

"Why? I don't pity myself." Lyon let go of her hands and looked at her. "No one else does, why should I? It's a waste of thoughts."

Shiroi laughed along with her new Animy friend. Scorpo's desperate face did look pretty funny. So did Brutus' expression when she called him 'Brutie'. Brutiieeee, She teased.

Lyon gave a rare slight smile when he noticed Shiroi rolling on the ground, but it disappeared quickly. Her wing would rip soon. He reached over around her with his arms and used his hands to work the thorns away from her wings, careful not to rip it in the process. "Stay still," He muttered.

He had gotten most of the vines off, but there was a stubborn vine still poking in her wing that he couldn't reach, and he sighed, knowing that he had to use his ability. He closed his eyes and concentrated. He hadn't used it for a while. After a few moments, the thorn recoiled abruptly, releasing her from its clutches.

Edited by lachrymation

Scorpo held her breath ready for some sort of pain in her wing as he reach around her and tried to undo all of the vines but one still held on, the one that hurt the most. She could feel his breath shorten as he started to conentrate and an exclamation of relief came from her as she fell forward slightly onto his chest. "Thank you!" she said and hugged him then jumped back and away from the thorn bushes.

"As to pitying, you do feel sorry for yourself don't you? Why else would you think of anyone else pitying you? It's just one of those weird circles that you never think of." She said and looked at Brutus as he glared at Shiroi.

It's Brutus. Bru-Tus. B-R-U-T-U-S....Brutus.....like brute with us smashed together....Brutus....he said and then laughed at himself and watched the two pegasi wondering what Lyon would do regardin Scorpo's actions.

"As to pitying, you do feel sorry for yourself don't you? Why else would you think of anyone else pitying you? It's just one of those weird circles that you never think of." Scorpo had said.

"It's just.. the pain I've always felt; I feel as if they'd always know. If other people end up doing things for me, I take it as pity. And that's something I don't need." He tried to look away from her, yet found himself looking at her arms.

"You're covered in bruises." He stated, changing the subject, "You should clean up." He stepped towards her. Her arm was covered in scratches.

"What should we do about it?" His voice was soft, as always.

He knew he had to go; he never stayed at one place for a long time. It was starting to grow a bit ominous, since places he gets used to come back haunt him. But he couldn't leave her there.

How did this happen? He wondered. This event had taken too strange a cut into his life.

Brute? Us? What's that mean? Does that mean your name's brute? It doesn't sound right. Brutie! Shiroi ran to her pegasus, then settled around where Scorpo was standing.

((LOL, Lost, your new avatar. It looks quite creepy... xd.png))

Edited by lachrymation

((hehehehe! it's yoruichi! *cuddles kitty*))

Scorpo looked at her arms and shrugged. "this is nothin." she said and lifted her shirt slightly to show a large scar that ran across her stomach and up to her chest. "That was somethin...but what a great fight!" she said happily as she remembered the war that had happened when she had gotten that scar.

"But you are right. Cummon, there is a river not to far from here." she said and took off.

Brutus snarled playfully at Shiroi and charged at her to catch a little bit of fur, then take off.

(( stupid post is stupid.... ))

Lyre landed neatly behind Lienay with a giggle and tapped the snow leopard animy on the ear. Her giggle became full laughter when Lienay retaliated by knocking the Pegasi into the water. Lienay pranced about the edge of the water in a feline show of a graceful victory. "Well, my vain love, it looks like I have suffered a defeat again. Alas, I shall take this and learn from it as we return to camp."

((Oohh Yoruichi from Bleach?))

He winced slightly as he saw the huge scar running across her stomach, and felt kind of embarrassed that she was showing him something like that. It was a pretty nasty scar, most likely from a larger weapon, maybe a double edged sword?

"How'd that happen?" He asked her quietly, as they walked to the stream, his pace matching hers. The two Animies trotted alongside their pegasi, chasing each other back and forth. Shiroi nipped Brutus' ear and raced ahead.

When they neared the stream, Lyon could hear laughter. He hung back, slowing down. Someone was already there. While walking a bit, he leaned down and whispered to Shiroi, "You can go on with them. I'll stay here." He was uncomfortable around other people, especially very happy people. Scorpo, well she was kind of an exception. He didn't even know how, but she was.

((Even stupider post is stupider. tongue.gif))

Scorpo giggled and thought of a proper way to answer Lyon's question without seeming to grotesque. "Well, I guess it was just because I wasn't paying attention. I was swinging in a uppercut motion and my opponent had a second sword...so yeah. He wasn't very nice!" she giggled again and flew in loops around Lyon until they landed.

Once they had, Scorpo looked over the grasses and noticed Lyre. "Oh cummon! Lyre is SUPER nice!" she said and hopped and skipped down to the river with her hand clasped around Lyon's. "You're going to have to talk to people at some time or antother Lyon." she said and waved to Lyre.

Lyon wondered why she giggled when she was describing her being cut by a large second sword. It didn't seem amusing in the slightest bit. Well, she had her ways and wasn't to go around wondering about them.

He hung back but she dragged him into the clearing where the new pegasus was playing in the water with her animy, a snow leopard. His hand didn't let go of hers, though, and he felt his normal coldness and anti-socialism return to him.

"You're going to have to talk to people at some time or another, Lyon", she said, and she waved to the girl. Lyon remained behind her, not saying anything.

Shiroi ran up to the new animy. She sniffed at the leopard, and gave her a firendly lick, the ran straight into the water.

Edited by lachrymation

(( *shoots self* Okay...what last happened? Ah yes... this is going to be short...like TOO short....))

Emrai nodded, "Yes you're right." They needed to know how he was here, and why. It was a possobility that the magic barrier had fallen over time, but why would he be out here? "We need to find out how and why he's here. Just because of what his kind has done does not mean that he'll do the same."

Damon exhaled deeply, curling his fingers around Kagiso's without much thought other than comfort and support. He'd be okay. They'd let him out. They'd let him out...right? It won't be for too long, they'll have to let them go eventually. Kagiso was here too, it could be worse, he could be alone. Or she could've opted out of going with him...

Brutus dove into the water behind Shiroi and looked back at Lyre. Hey Lyre! Come on in with us, the water is just chilly enough to be fun! he said to the leapord in a friendly way then dove underneath the water and started to sweim as hard as he could before jumping out, running to a high rock and jumping in. The splash that came from his jump left Scorpo giggling and laughing as she was now soaked with water, and if she was lucky, Lyon was at least damp as well.

Scorpo bent down and cleaned off her wings, wincing a few times as the water stung on the open skin.

((uh lovey? I think Lyre's the pegasus and Lienay's the animy. ))

Lyon had backed away when the animies started to jump into the water, but didn't manage to escape a few drops that fell on his face and arms. The water was cold, and he ducked when Shiroi got out of the water and shook herself so that her fur fluffed up.

Then he noticed Scorpo cleaning her wings off. She winced, and he knelt down behind her, ignoring the animies that were frolicking through the water, splashing everywhere. He eventually got wetter, and he wrung the bottom of his shirt, letting out drops of water return to the stream.

Edited by lachrymation