TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

Wow, I leave for a few hours and somehow the thread is still exploding xd.png

More and more I think TJ was just bored and wanted everyone to go insane.

90 pages of random AWSOMENESS!!!

And poor spelling ;~D

In order to say that in 92 pages something productive came out of it, this is my shallow water dragon: Kip the Magikarp

Edited by Erob13

And poor spelling ;~D

Heh, oops, was rushing between sites. Fixed, thanks!

*points to signature* How do you know you will survive it?

ninja.gif'd with that.

Edited by -platinum-draco-

Aw man. xd.png How are you guys ever going to explain what "We'll save you Kip" means?...

lol, i couldint resist the kip siggy :> Magikarp ish a messenger...OF DEATH

No matter how many times I see it....I can't stop laughing at the "Kip" banner! xd.png

Aw man. xd.png How are you guys ever going to explain what "We'll save you Kip" means?...

That's what makes it FUN! Weeee!

Noooo...I was safe on the MWCA forums! And yet I returned, only to have my sanity destroyed! No...must *gasp*...return while *wheeze* I still can! *Runs away* Sorry, I haven't eaten for a while and my head hurts.

Noooo...I was safe on the MWCA forums! And yet I returned, only to have my sanity destroyed! No...must *gasp*...return while *wheeze* I still can! *Runs away* Sorry, I haven't eaten for a while and my head hurts.

What's MWCA?

In order to say that in 92 pages something productive came out of it, this is my shallow water dragon: Kip the Magikarp

Great! now...which grandfather of his is the abusive one? i have a few words to exchange with that particular dragon....*gets a baseball bat*

Great! now...which grandfather of his is the abusive one? i have a few words to exchange with that particular dragon....*gets a baseball bat*

abusive u say? i thought it was a different kind of lashing........

@nakayliahen: haha, awesome comic xd.png

I think this would be a fantastic idea: getting back at TJ for all this madness by only calling him Kip from now on. I can totally see ppl thanking him in the future for new releases by saying thx Kip! xd.png

This gonna be funny when newbies start asking who Kip is ^^

btw, luv those banner

Do you ever wonder if DC is actually an insane asylum that the users think is a website and we're all crazy, so we were sent here?

Man, if DC was an insane asylum, maybe I would've enjoyed my stay at one more. *imagines dragons roaming the halls instead of nurses*

No seriously, don't mean to get all serious. It would be awesome.