TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

First off, I saved that comic to my computer. I love it.

Second, I know I've made a lot of posts with my silly banner, but here is the final post with it. I have four versions.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i49.tinypic.com/34rdn29.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i49.tinypic.com/epeyxj.jpg]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i46.tinypic.com/2md2w0l.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i45.tinypic.com/cp06a.png]

That's all I think I'm gonna do. That was the first banner I've ever made, and I'm a bit tired now xd.png

They are all transparent by the way.

+1

XxDustiFoolishLovexX: I like your banner, I just... it's hard to read for me lol

And thank you! biggrin.gif Too bad this forum doesn't have a rep system. Although, most of the time they get abused anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Edited by Seriousness32

pugglemuggle..those naruto images make your sig epic.....

...i just stared at it for, like, 10 minutes without looking away....

Edited by Blood-Otherium

I'd bet my luccky socks the goldfish have a splash BSA that does nothin.

Eh, I just wanted to make it a smallish one, so it would fit in my signature better xd.png

Yeah, I'm selfish like that. Just as long as it fits, I figured, what the heck.

Just had to explain to the g/f why Magikarp is awesome - or rather, why it is worth catching a useless Magikarp and going through the effort of leveling him.

To make a long story short... no.

Other than funness and new banners that is.....

laugh.gif

*slams glass down*

I'll have what TJ is having.

...get ready for speculation.

Eh, I just wanted to make it a smallish one, so it would fit in my signature better xd.png

Yeah, I'm selfish like that. Just as long as it fits, I figured, what the heck.

The seize is fine o: It's just the font. If you moved the top one up a bit and a different, made the blue a tiny bit bigger, made the red a different colour and bigger, it would look awesome. I'd probably even put it in my signature

Just had to explain to the g/f why Magikarp is awesome - or rather, why it is worth catching a useless Magikarp and going through the effort of leveling him.

it's worth just because it IS.

pugglemuggle..those naruto images make your sig epic.....

...i just stared at it for, like, 10 minutes without looking away....

I know right? I can give you the link if you want it. tongue.gif

Next, you have to stare at my avatar. If you look at it long enough, it blinks! tongue.gif

So...Nothings happened still? xd.png I may as well have not checked in.

The seize is fine o: It's just the font. If you moved the top one up a bit and a different, made the blue a tiny bit bigger, made the red a different colour and bigger, it would look awesome. I'd probably even put it in my signature

O.o I used no red...

I hope you're referring to the orange, cause if not, I'm afraid to tell you, you're crazy xd.png

And I suppose I will, just cause I have nothing better to do but play this marshmallow game...

My banners, and apparently someone is leveling a Magikarp up. That's it I think o:

And I meant pink sorry. I was typing that from memory, I didn't look at it xd.png

Either way, both the colours besides the blue needs to change >.>

Edited by Seriousness32

I'd bet my luccky socks the goldfish have a splash BSA that does nothin.

Lol

plz? smile.gif

i saw your avatar wink at me and stick out it's tongue...

....i needed to test this. *hands out magikarp sandwhiches to everyone, the magikarps splashing around in them* if someone is willing to eat them, let me know how edible they REALLY are.

I know right? I can give you the link if you want it. tongue.gif

Next, you have to stare at my avatar. If you look at it long enough, it blinks! tongue.gif

I watched he Naruto clip thingy long enough to see the picture of Naruto going Dude.

I started hysterically laughing, since I did that EXACT same thing during Gym one day. xd.png

TJ posts something silly and everyone acts like it's the most surprising thing he's ever done. /rolls eyes Like everyone else who wasn't surprised, maybe it's a hint for a new BSA. Who knows? smile.gif

plz? smile.gif

i saw your avatar wink at me and stick out it's tongue...

....i needed to test this. *hands out magikarp sandwhiches to everyone, the magikarps splashing around in them* if someone is willing to eat them, let me know how edible they REALLY are.

*shifts eyes and takes one*

Has anyone thought of changing around the letters of, "MAGIKARP used SPLASH",?

Edited by scm7271999

My banners, and apparently someone is leveling a Magikarp up. That's it I think o:

And I meant pink sorry. I was typing that from memory, I didn't look at it xd.png

Either way, both the colours besides the blue needs to change >.>

-stabs flood control multiple times and then sets it on fire before returning to the conversation-

Huh? I think you're referring to the little words in the bottom left corner...I hope. But those are orange too xd.png

Ugh, so much effort. I hate effort. It makes my life so much harder...

-sighs and wanders of to the stable and simple land of Paint-