TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

I have a hatchling, I am on pins and needles waiting for it to grow up! Oh and another egg that should soon. biggrin.gif

K, you guys happy now?!?

Aww... that's a cute karpy!~

I wish there was one that small. D:

Okay, If my calculations are right, we should have some full-grown goldfish in a few hours.

The very oldest goldfish ever will reach adulthood in about five hours. Mine will reach adulthood in a day and three hours.

I second this post.

Well, I... halve it.

edit: lol, glad you like it, Tsukoyami

Edited by Ylurple

Did anything happen yet? I've been away for the day.

Nope. Just a decision to rescue Kip...

Is there anyone else who has realized TJ is towing with us so he can watch us come up with random answers to pointless questions and speculations? And that this whole thread is random, and the whole "We'll save you Kip"? I mean, keep doing it, I find it amusing, but...

PS What page did we decide Kip needed help?

Somewhere in the upper 80's? I think?

EDIT: Another page annexed to the sovereign entity that is the United Sticks of Fish!

Edited by Sunrunner

Is there anyone else who has realized TJ is towing with us so he can watch us come up with random answers to pointless questions and speculations? And that this whole thread is random, and the whole "We'll save you Kip"? I mean, keep doing it, I find it amusing, but...

Everyone has a little voice in the back of their head telling them that, but no one cares. :D

Edited by Ylurple

uuuuhh.....90...something...not sure....

uuuuhh.....90...something...not sure....

89. But the anagram thing was earlier.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=3863147

Right about there. xd.png

Edit: And here: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...=93393&st=1760#

Edited by Mustangs44

I don't remember which page it was, but it was one of my posts. At least, I helped everyone realize that TJ = Kip and is trying to get our help from his evil grandfather o: