TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

I think this would be a fantastic idea: getting back at TJ for all this madness by only calling him Kip from now on. I can totally see ppl thanking him in the future for new releases by saying thx Kip! XD

This gonna be funny when newbies start asking who Kip is ^^

btw, luv those banner

It's like a giant inside joke. XD

-dances around insanely-

Pssh, somebody asks me what the Kip banner means, and I'll tell them it was a secret plea of help during the Magikarp Madness xd.png

I think this would be a fantastic idea: getting back at TJ for all this madness by only calling him Kip from now on. I can totally see ppl thanking him in the future for new releases by saying thx Kip! xd.png

This gonna be funny when newbies start asking who Kip is ^^

btw, luv those banner

im totally going to do that the next time theres a release!ha! that's what you get kip!

Don't spam, Riversong.

This thread... ahh... tis insane. Absolutely insane. xd.png

I asked... She was just answering me.

-dances around insanely-

Pssh, somebody asks me what the Kip banner means, and I'll tell them it was a secret plea of help during the Magikarp Madness XD

Because that explains everything. XD

Did we learn anything new while I was gone or is everyone still wondering what TJ meant on the first post? xd.png

Y'know, just the name Kip is funny... Kip... Kip Kip Kip Kip... hee hee...

Here's my "save kip" banner. i took a sprite from the spriter's resource of a drowning guy and put it around the bottom of TJ's icon. for some reason methinks kip needs to be saved from drowning o.o

user posted image

[IMG=http://i49.tinypic.com/282g5z9.png]

free to anyone to use

on a slightly off topic yet related note, does anyone else think it's ridiculous that tinypic now requires a captcha before you can upload anything?

Here's my "save kip" banner. i took a sprite from the spriter's resource of a drowning guy and put it around the bottom of TJ's icon. for some reason methinks kip needs to be saved from drowning o.o

user posted image

[IMG=http://i49.tinypic.com/282g5z9.png]

free to anyone to use

on a slightly off topic yet related note, does anyone else think it's ridiculous that tinypic now requires a captcha before you can upload anything?

:o

I noticed that on Tinypic too. It's annoying. /offtopic

Not like there's really a topic.. XD

...quick, we must establish a search and rescue for kip!

We can bring Magikarps to slap his Grampa with, too. :D

Smile, nod, and distribute lots of cookies.

Cookies with the special sprinkles. *nod*