TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Nvm. Scaley's are Water and Magi.

Edited by Tsukoyami

Murder you should hide your scaley egg before it gets too many views from curious breeders tongue.gif

I am really thinking Magi though...but, what could the other be...

Murder you should hide your scaley egg before it gets too many views from curious breeders tongue.gif

I'm keeping tack on it :U If it gets sick I'll fog

More hybrids is always fun... But I gotta say though, why more of the water type dragons? Bluna are already breed from Waters, why make the newest hybrid come from them too?

ooo, waters and magi?

Going to have a magi in a day or two here, have to go get a new water. I love those anyway. smile.gif

There's gotta be something hybrid worthy that isn't part water..

Shoot...I gotta get some Waters and two more Magis after this.

Now, I wonder what will look cooler, the male or female of the scale...since currently that is my "5th" egg.

Oh my here already ...

Now what to do? Catch them in fear that they might be a short release or enjoy all the cool eggs that getting dropped at the AP? I guess I have to see later tonight when I am unlocked. laugh.gif

Wow, it's gonna be impossible to get any water dragons after this... so glad I've been concentrating on getting breeding pairs for Blunas. tongue.gif

Shoot...I gotta get some Waters and two more Magis after this.

Shoot, I gotta get unlocked! Hopefully these'll drop longer than the mayhem eggs, which I still wasn't done collecting...

Nuuu, don't have any breedable magis anymore D:

Got unlocked and was able to grab two of each from the cave and breed a second gen scaly.

How long wil the mass drop last? I'm debating whether to dump the canopy I have with rare x rare lineage or not. It hatches in 3 hours