Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Are you still allowing dragons from other people's scrolls in it? If so, I'd like to put in for one or two biggrin.gif

Are you still allowing dragons from other people's scrolls in it? If so, I'd like to put in for one or two biggrin.gif

O_O Me too, then. xd.png

Actually... A few? xd.png

O_O Me too, then. xd.png

Actually... A few? xd.png

xd.png

I'd enjoy seeing I Lurk in your Bubble Bath and... maybe Samus/Dark Samus...

Maybe Bob. Bob would be awesome..

Edited by Dr. Paine

xd.png

I'd enjoy seeing I Lurk in your Bubble Bath and... maybe Samus/Dark Samus...

Maybe Bob. Bob would be awesome..

... "I Lurk in your Bubble Bath"?

"Wanna hear a dirty joke?

I rolled in mud.

Wanna hear a clean joke?

I took a bath with bubbles.

Wanna hear another dirty joke?

Bubbles is my neighbor."

@.e

Sorry, had to post that xd.png Saw it in the dirty jokes thread DD: Shoot me if you must.

Actually, I had applications open for a bit. Right now I'm only taking a couple of background characters that will probably only appear for five comics, max. :B

Oh! You can totally have mine. xd.png

I think Cheeze Ball would be delighted to enter. He's the cheese dragon on my scroll. *evil smirk*

Could there possibly be a Kip storyline? Somewhere in the future, perhaps?

If anybody's questioning, look for the randomly titled, locked News post. The Kip thing starts around page 89, I believe.

I had the idea because I'd been hearing about Kip for a long time after that News post, and I went back and read it to find out what was going on because I know it started there.

Edited by klinneah

Well, yes, I read it, but my point is that I'm still not quite getting what I'm being asked to do. >__>;

xd.png Ah, I see. Well, if the time comes, I'll slip it in. :3

user posted image

Oh gosh this is killing me! You know, in a hilarious way tongue.gif

A bit late, I know, but do you think that you might have room for a skywing messenger or two? Quelzim Eurus would be perfect, I think, or maybe Oyaru Mistral.

Oyaru has an approved description, but Quelzim is still working her way through the queue, so here's her description:

Quelzim Eurus is a rather eccentric skywing.  When in the air, she will often fly backwards or upside down, or start doing barrel rolls, just for the fun of it.  Quelzim will gladly relay messages, but those who hire her do so at their own risk - she's (mentally) delivered messages reversed, in Pig Latin, with most of the words anagrammed, or even in code, and it's always a headache to figure out what the sender was really trying to say.

(Glad to see this back up and running - I remember enjoying it the first time around, back when I was still lurking).

I'll have them cameo briefly. ^^ And, glad you liked it. smile.gif

user posted image

Sorry for the late comic. The next one will be on time.

user posted image

Or maybe not.

He found out! DD:

Though I dunno why his teeth are green, and why the other head... Is... Smoking... *twitch*

xd.png

It's funny nonetheless.

The split dragons can't breathe smoke, as you'll find out later. Drache is making up for it. xd.png

>_> They're dragons - why would they have clean teeth. xd.png Glad ya like it, though!