Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

OMG THESE COMICS RULE MAN!!!! I LIKE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif :DDDDDD

Life's good when you have dragon comics

>_< I think I'm scared for life now with that last strip.

If I have nightmares because of this, I swear I'm going to hurt somebody... most likely myself... >_<

Otherwise, I like the comic in general.

Edited by Neutual Demon

Uhm... wow. o_o Thanks for the comments, guys! It really warmed my heart. <3

Neutual Demon: I daresay you'll find the next comics to be positively vomit-worthy, then.

user posted image

Yes, that was so a reference to Johnny Bravo.

O.o.......Do I even want to know who Drache is oogling?

RinaChiba: Drache likes a gal who puts some effort into her appearance. I'm sure you can guess by now.

Flame: I like me some intarnetz. Good to cause a power failure.

RinaChiba: Drache likes a gal who puts some effort into her appearance. I'm sure you can guess by now.

O.O............He considers that effort? St. ATG looks like either a drag queen or a street walker......I take that back. Drag queens where less makeup.

... Better than what Rie is attracted to. At least the dragon is attracted to things that actually move. (Don't ask. Rina will get the reference though~)

I've been keeping an eye on this. I love it. You've got yourself another stalker.

Haha I think I shall have fun imagining in my head what would happen if one of my more insane dragons got thrown in with this batch.

Woo, stalkers! xd.png And, your avatar is putting you in good graces with me... >_> I might be able to squeeze in a short few comics with one of your dragons in it. wink.gif

user posted image

Poor Kai.

Who's avatar O_o xd.png

WEEEE <3 Yeah, that was awesome. xP Wait, has St. ATG ever smoked before? O_o

He already had it. He's scarred. He's now just going to sit there and cry.

No, she hasn't. But getting laid is a special occasion.

Also, Dashidragon's avatar. wink.gif

He's not the only one who's scarred.

My brain wants to either crawl into a corner and beat the image out of my head or reach through the computer screen and throttle St. ATG and that split-headed garbage brain for being completely messed up.

Or I'll just throttle the writer, then I'll feel better perhaps...

Everyone's messed up in this comic. It's a requirement.

HAHA. I AM PROTECTED BY THE SCREEN OF THE INTERNET.

That almost makes me glad Rie or Marvalk aren't around. They'd fit in nicely, even if they aren't technically dragons. (Ah, inside jokes, gotta love them.)

>_< The screen of the interent is faulty. I am strangling you in my mind at this very moment.

He already had it. He's scarred. He's now just going to sit there and cry.

No, she hasn't. But getting laid is a special occasion.

Also, Dashidragon's avatar. wink.gif

Yes, yes. I know what you think about when you see my avatar >__>. That totally wasn't what I intended when I came up with Batbone. At least it amuses you though xd.png

Oh? Would you put one of my dragons in your comic? Let's just say I have plenty of dragons that are screwed up enough to make it in here~

And yes Demaq, inside jokes are the best >)

By this way, this new comic is just as disturbing as the last.

Edited by Dashidragon

I'm just saying that I like your avatar so much that, as an extension, I like you, so you're getting a favor. So if you want a dragon in, I can shove one in.

Oh, how they are. And Edward likes to PARTAAAAY.

I'm so glad I can disturb people with my comics - ah, the wonder of the internet. Speaking of the wonder of the internet... I FEEL NO STRANGLING.

xd.png

I WANT NEXT COMIC SOON. <3 I've been quite scarred, too, actually. Are you going to make St. ATG rip that off her golden scales? O_e