TJ09

05/22/10 - State of the Cave

Awesome for new dragons!!!

Please don't let a solution to the huge amounts of breeds to be retiring old ones. That isn't fair to new players, or to current players that are slow at collecting. I am good at catching, never have any problems getting new releases, but I take my time completing other ones. I feel I should rush and rush to complete all the old ones...just in case... blink.gif

Thanks for trying to fix the breed problem.

I haven't seen any of the new dragons in the cave and had to depend on breeding and trades. I would like to catch my own cb's

ohh, shiny new stuff lol happy.gif and yay, new dragons, but yeah its going to be a lot more to collect, guess ill need to keep my scroll clear by then.

vultus curs!!! lol glad ninetails told me bout this.... you know how i've been scroll locked for, what the past month almost lol yea. *coughnerdcough*

biggrin.gif This is so cool! I'll be sure not to snatch anything else for a little while so I'm not scroll locked when the new dragons are released!

Ooh, love the progeny feature. Can't wait for it be fully implemented.

And new releases? Awesome. Hopefully my eggies hatch and grow up before they come out.

O yea and I forgot to ask, where does the other 80% of the profit from sales go? Just curoius

New dragons? ohmy.gif ! I haven't caught all the MMs, yet! huh.gif What am I going to do?

O yea and I forgot to ask, where does the other 80% of the profit from sales go? Just curoius

Most likely to cafepress.

I have a suggestion for the enormous amount of breeds. Maybe you could make a checklist or something.

Ooh, loving the Progeny tool. <3 And new dragons? Awesome as always. I wonder what it'll be this time...I'm not even done getting the Mod Mayhem ones. x_x

OMG, i love the new progeny tool!

I'm gonna stay unlocked till the release!

Thanks TJ!!

Note to self,

1) save money for "visit" to store.

2) Make space on scroll for new dragons

3) Try out new tool...

4) Thank Jazi =)

Thanks TJ. You've been busy and I, for one, do appreciate your work on our behalf.

dtwrites

(Can't spell.)

Edited by dtwrites

New dragons already...?

I'm almost done collecting them...I think I've been slacking off though. I do like having a heads up about the releases though. I' hoping for fun surprises.

Wow, this is ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!

Yay! New dragons! I can't wait for more to collect! And I really love the new tool!

Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Dealing with increasing numbers of breeds

As more and more releases occur, it's pretty obvious that the increasing variety of dragons makes it harder to collect them all. We're developing a number of solutions to this problem, and once we think we have the best possible options we'll present them to you and gather user feedback.

Solving issues to this problem? For many players, myself included, the challenge of trying to collect all the breeds of dragons is the only reason I play this game!

Take away that challenge...and what is the point?? tongue.gif

SQUEE.

/flees to prepare

Uh oh..If your retiring old ones please give a date when they will be gone.. (Need to get male, female, ungendered, and the hatchlings gendered)

Edited by Ninetails

Solving issues to this problem? For many players, myself included, the challenge of trying to collect all the breeds of dragons is the only reason I play this game!

It needs to be challenging without being too challenging, if that makes sense. The Mod Madness dragons are all supposed to be commons, but I see them about as often as I see the metallics and other rares at the cave entrance, that doesn't make sense. In fact, it's actually a bit easier for me to catch a metallic off the AP then it is for me to catch a MM or Trio... I think that really says something. I don't want to have to trade (which is only an unofficial part of the game after all) to get the eggs I want.

If it's too challenging people will quit. I've been here almost 2 years and it's frustrating seeing new eggs drop that I can't catch because my connection is a bit on the slow side sad.gif

I don't think I'm the only one feeling uneasy about "Dealing with to many breeds" But yay for new dragons! I just got one of every MM egg, so bring on the new ones! biggrin.gif Of corse, I'll be gone all next week... sad.gif

For me its to get a certain amount of every dragon minus the super rares, It would be awful if they started retiring different breeds.