TJ09

05/22/10 - State of the Cave

That all sounds great, especially the new releases. And the progeny tool has already been helpful.

I'm really interested to see how you develop ways to help people collect all the dragons, TJ. I assume it won't work on alts, single-time releases like the leetle trees, and summoneds, but at least it'll be something.

Hope it all goes well for the new dragons. I'm always excited to hunt new one and see how they turn out. That, above all else, is my favorite bit of DC.

Yay! More new dragons. I've been wondering if there would be a May release.

I'm still working on getting 2 of the MM dragons as well as 2 of the Trio and quite a few rares. So I'm glad to see that something is in the works to fix the disparity between dragon breeds.

Yay! New dragons coming! <3

Also, though I commented in the Progeny tool thread, I'll more or less repeat myself here. I excel at breaking code. If there is any weak spot, I normally will find it. (I test code for my coder daughter frequently.) So far, so good. I've run a number of my longer lineaged dragons through this tool with no problems. I'm really loving it.

Wonderful news! =D

I'm excited for the release of new dragons, and I'm definitely happy that ways are being considered to assist with the problems getting that one breed you want but can't find. Sometimes it seems like all I see in the cave are waterwalkers or balloons, and all I see in the AP is green eggs. xd.png I can't wait to see what the ideas are! :3

Progeny tool is awesome!!

May Dragon Release

If everything goes well, expect a release containing 3 or 4 new breeds sometime in the next week.

Moar dragons? =D

Yesh!

Thanks, TJ! I'll have to check out the new RP section....

Thanks TJ! EVERY one of those updates sounds awesome!

LOL! I knew it. Every time I am one or two dragons off from completing my scroll we get a new release! It's like perfect timing to never be bored biggrin.gif! Thanks for the update TJ! sounds like good stuff headed our way!

More new dragons? I don't have ANY of the Trio and only one of the Mod Madness... and only juuuust got my first metallic and vampire last week. I hate to complain, but something needs to be done for those of us with slower connections.

Hm, am curious to see what happens with the increasing breeds bit.

Me too.

I'm also curious about these new dragons.

I don't often like to collect new breeds obsessively like everyone else, but I love seeing the new sprites.

<3

New dragons?! Around exam time ohmy.gif

I might have to miss this release and catch them later on sad.gif I have my A level stats next week so lots of cramming to do!

Yay! Hope there are more water dragons

And yes, to the user who asked the question above. Is this release going to last a day? I would prefer it to be at least two days!

Edited by Dragonbox

Thanks for the updates, TJ!

Can not WAIT until the new releases come out.

-Squee of excitement-

x3