WindScar22

Manga

This is for the people who read Manga.

How many Manga do you own?

I own 25.

Narutos 28-47 (Shippuden) (minus 28 and 32.)

Chibi Vampires 1, 2, 3, 4, and 14.

Yotsuba&s 1 and 2.

InuYasha AniManga 17

and a small number of Shonen Jumps I don't know how many I have of.

How about you?

Edited by WindScar22

Heh. Wow. That's a lot.

Manga may seem too much, but when you think about only paying $9.99 or whatever the price is every time it comes out, it's not at all bad. Buying them from the start is the best way to go about this.

Edited by WindScar22

Heh. Wow. That's a lot.

Manga may seem too much, but when you think about only paying $9.99 or whatever the price is every time it comes out, it's not at all bad. Buying them from the start is the best way to go about this.

Unless you're into multiple series.

I'm not really into it anymore. Most of those are from a few years ago, I haven't bought much in awhile. And ugh, it's so much cheaper in Japan. >.>

I own somewhere between 30 and 40....I can't count them right now because they are in a box because our family is moving sad.gif

I own a couple of series that I couldn't find in my county's library catalog, and I bought them online, so I didn't pay full price. *is thrifty and poor* =)

I like a few series, but I don't get too crazy about them, I like to think. I spend waaaaaay too much money on books anyway. >_>

~Feathers

I own a few. I'll add a list once I've looked them all up xd.png But I have at least 45. Though some are owned by my brother, but they're all in my room, so...

I've read a lot of manga online, though, because they aren't all avaiable in Germany.

I've also been to some conventions. Mainly the Connichi, though. The dressing up part is cool, though my costume making skills are severely lacking.

I don't own any mangas D:

yet.

EDIT: But I read them online all the time. 8D

Edited by xFlame990

I don't own any, I read them online or check them out at the library.

I own none.

I read two: FMA and a smaller manga called.. +C Swords and Cornets, I believe. Although I haven't been able to read it for a bit. Shame, it was really cute, and had a nice story thus far.

I have FAR too many manga, thanks to my career choice. xd.png I currently have:

1-51 of Naruto/Shippuden and counting(just found the others xd.png)

1-36 of Bleach and counting

1-7 of Hellsing

1-26 of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

1-2 of Maximum Ride

All the Elfin Lied books

All the xxxHOLIC books

All the cLoVeR books

1-16 of Shuriken!Go

all the Tsubasa&co books

1-14 of Chibi Vampire

1-17 of InuYasha

1-14 DEATHNOTE

And those are just the ones I can see right now in my room. xd.png

EDIT: DANG. THAT'S 448 MANGA IN MY ROOM ALONE. ./_\. Lucky for me I'm in Japan~

So much cheaper here~ xd.png

Edited by UchihaAce

There's Maximum Ride manga? I didn't know that...and LUCKY! I want to go to Japan!!! *turns green with envy*

Don't own any, but I DO read LOADS online, or from the library biggrin.gif

I reeaaally liked Death Note xd.png

I own only one, but I've read many.

user posted image

She looks familiar, but I can't place her...

Don't own any manga. I either get mine from the library or read them online. And I've only read a few, most of which I've never finished.

I've read a few, pretty much all borrowed from a manga-obsessed friend. I've read Maximum Ride 1 and 2, and Alice in the Country of Hearts 1 and 2 (basically, parody of Alice in Wonderland. Everyone is armed to the teeth and slowly starting to fall in love with Alice, who wants to get home. And the Mad Hatter is a Mafia boss. His name is Blood Dupree. /shot), the second of which I bought. xP

I own the three Cowboy Bebop books, both FLCL, Trigun and Trigun Maximum 1 and 2, and Hellsing 1. Trying to finish my Trigun and Hellsing collections, but the book store here sucks. :C May have to order most of em from Amazon or somewheres... I'm just so darn picky with my graphic novels, manga or comic books.

Now if we just talk comics, that's a whole 'nother ball game. My largest collection seems to be Hellboy. All of it and counting :P

basically, parody of Alice in Wonderland. Everyone is armed to the teeth and slowly starting to fall in love with Alice, who wants to get home. And the Mad Hatter is a Mafia boss. His name is Blood Dupree. /shot

Awesome. xd.png

@Rheadark, that's the girl from Helsing! I own that manga as well~ Alucard and Itachi share the same English voice actor. xd.png It's police girl!

i also have lost count but it's probably a few hundred... considering there are about 50 in my overflow stack on my desk and i've run out of shelf space... ya a few

Lets' see.. I have 24 of Fruits Basket.. Then I have 2 Beat the Vandels Buster... And 3 others. So that makes it... 29, I might have others lying arou d so that's just an estimite