WindScar22

Manga

If you just google 'online manga' then there are a bunch of links that you can use to read online manga. Onemanga and mangafox have the best quality, though, and onemanga used to have the biggest selection, but now it's gone.

I should read more books. I've only read Inuyasha and Prince of Tennis in their entirety. I also read some of Vampire Knight and Fullmetal Alchemist, but that's about it.

Yeah I could but I would be blind whereas if I get recommendations then I will know it is at least decent.

Yeah I could but I would be blind whereas if I get recommendations then I will know it is at least decent.

Ohhh that's what you meant! I thought you meant that you just wanted more online manga-reading sites. Usually I check to see what's in the 'Top 50' list for onemanga, because those series must be good, otherwise they wouldn't be in the top 50. You can check that out on onemanga. Even though the manga themselves are no longer there, you'll know the names and possibly be able to find some on mangafox or other sites. Personally, I liked Inuyasha, but since that's really popular I think it'll be hard to find online - most sites probably took that down. Meh... same with Vampire Knight, Fullmetal Alchemist, and just about all the more popular manga series (how do you pluralize series? Would it be serieses? ... Probably not. No). So, if you want to read a good series, you'd probably have to just buy the books.

Ohhh that's what you meant! I thought you meant that you just wanted more online manga-reading sites. Usually I check to see what's in the 'Top 50' list for onemanga, because those series must be good, otherwise they wouldn't be in the top 50. You can check that out on onemanga. Even though the manga themselves are no longer there, you'll know the names and possibly be able to find some on mangafox or other sites. Personally, I liked Inuyasha, but since that's really popular I think it'll be hard to find online - most sites probably took that down. Meh... same with Vampire Knight, Fullmetal Alchemist, and just about all the more popular manga series (how do you pluralize series? Would it be serieses? ... Probably not. No). So, if you want to read a good series, you'd probably have to just buy the books.

What I meant was I like recommendations to sites. My friends told me about onemanga and mangafox. If a site is recommended then I feel safer visiting that site.

Yeah, I go to mangafox.com too.

I miss onemanga :<

And I read Heart no Kuni no Alice (which is basically Alice in the Country of Hearts) and it's awesome.

The only manga I read online is stuff that isn't coming over here. I'll buy it when it does come over here otherwise. Support the industry.

I've a few Kaori Yuki manga volumes because I love her art style, but that's about it. I'm not that interested into it and mostly read manga online because where I live hardly any is available in bookstores and when there is, it's ridiculously overpriced.

Edited by lightbird

The only problem with mangafox is that they no longer display Bleach and Naruto. >: Those are the only mangas I really follow, so I';ve been forced to find other sites. (Don't remember which ones atm, though...)

I own only ten xd.png

all are vampire knight.

I have read a bunch of different series though, I'm also currently trying to find a good wolf series to read.

l own one random Naruto manga, and l read online and borrow from the library. Anime is okay too, but l mostly stick to the reading.

I'm not a big fan of anime... the voices always annoy me. And it always feels kind of awkward to watch, I don't know why (except Pokemon).

I generally borrow manga from the library. I probably should buy more books though, because, as 7Deadly$ins points out, "support the industry."

And I think most manga sites are reliable... some just aren't as well-made as mangafox and OM.

i love to read manga and i currently own the first two books of the tsubasa series and would like to own all of them eventually.

I've also read Death Note but i haven't read the whole series yet.

I have 1 Yotsuba&! book, can't remember which one, that apparently got eaten by my floor because now I can't find it, and the first two Kingdom Hearts books. I always get my manga online because it's free and that's the most convenient way to read it. I can't get it from the bookstore or the library because my parents wouldn't exactly approve of the manga I read, and they're always too busy to drive me there anyway. So that's why I use the internet.

I read (or am reading): Fruits Basket (meh), Axis Powers Hetalia, Full Metal Alchemist, Otomen, Video Girl Ai (blargh), Death Note (stopped reading), etc.

I own several manga. My favorites are Gravitation and Naruto. I also have a subscription to Shonen Jump.

Edited by rubyshoes

I use to own a bunch, Spiral, Vampire Knight and such... but I had to sell them to pay medical bills. The only series I kept was Hellsing, I now have the complete series which is 10 books. Alucard is <3

Edited by HotIce80

I like manga, but I don't buy too much of it. Right now I own:

Naruto 1

Alice 19th 1-3

.hack//Legend of the Twilight 1-3

Idiot that I am, I posted this using the BookChallenge account. *facepalm*

I own None smile.gif

I don't have the money to buy manga, I read it far too quickly so I'd rather buy a larger book that will take me longer to read.

That being said, I read manga online. I've only really just started doing so, so I haven't read a lot.

So far I've read:

Naruto (the first 3 books)

+Anima (the first 3 books)

Fullmetal Alchemist (I've only read my favourtie episodes in manga form, I will get round to reading it from start to finsh soon)

Hetalia (The published versions. As soon as I find the translated web versions I'll plow through them.)

As many, I read manga online. I've found it the easiest way, as not many stores around me sell it, and the library has none. And I'm not gonna say all the manga I've read. I thought about copy and paste, but that would take away a lot of space on this page. Soo~ Let it be enough to say I've read a lot.

O.o

here's just a few of my faves

all of the kuroshitsujis

all of tsubasa reservoir chronicles ( and god knows that there's like 30)

all of kitchen princess

1,3,4,5,6,7 of yotsuba

mermaid melody(all)

shugo chara (all)

all of the chobits series

about 20 of the oh my goddess books

all of xxxholic

all of wish

all of cardcaptor

all of Full metal alchemist

all of fruits basket

chibi vampire books,1,2,3

Kobato all that have come out

vampire knight , all that have come out.

and some more, but than I'd have to go and get them... T___T

I have collected these since I was ten, they've just sort of accumulated... <.<

Edited by 98hime

I just read it online ^.^ Much easier then spending a ton of money

...I hate people like you.