WindScar22

Manga

I haven't bought any manga for a long time because I quit my job.

But let's see, I have:

Kaikan Phrase (18 Volumes --- complete)

Alice 19th (7 Volumes --- complete)

Fall in Love Like a Comic (2 Volumes --- complete)

ION (1 Volume --- complete)

Merupuri (4 Volumes --- complete)

Time Stranger Kyoko (3 Volumes --- complete)

Short-Tempered Melancholic (1 Volume --- complete)

Only 36 volumes. ^^;

Grrrr, I wish I had more manga. Damn being a poor college student. :B

I have the first three issues of Naruto and a couple odd Pokemon ones...that's about the extent of it. I love it though, I hope I can eventually get more. I was enjoying Naruto~

Goodness knows how many manga I've read online (I've got 124 series listed in my MAL account, plus a large number of series I've forgotten about). Unfortunately I don't have nearly as many tankobon as I'd like (and from the genres I like now)... -.-# I have a total of 62, but half of them are from only two series...

Here's the list:

Alice 19th (7 vol. -- complete)

Aria (vol. 6)

Bakuman (vol. 1)

Clover (vol. 1 -- complete)

Deadman Wonderland (vol. 1)

Fairy Tail (Vol. 1-4)

Fruits Basket (vol. 4, 11, 21)

Gate 7 (vol. 1)

HAL by Makino Aoi (vol. 1 -- complete)

Naruto (vol. 6, 17, 41, 43)

One Piece (vol. 1)

Ouran High School Host Club (vol. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Pandora Hearts (vol. 1)

Princess Knight (vol. 1)

Rurouni Kenshin (vol. 1, 2)

Soul Eater (vol. 1)

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (vol. 1-13)

xxxHolic (vol. 1-13)

Edited by EureKa

Wow, this thread's been inactive for almost a year. Sad considering how wonder ful mange is :'(

I finished Oyasumi Punpun last November.

It's so good (and traumatizing) that I can't forget it.

It's also spoiled me very much in regards to expectations for manga, so now it's hard to get into something else because I keep thinking "man, art is bad" about almost everything.

There's still no manga getting published in Latvia, still reading online. :V There were some imported from Russia a while ago in one bookstore, but they're long gone.

own maybe 3 or 4 but most that I read belong to my friend or online and I read a looooooot (I totally lost the count of series I read)

Anyone read the latest Naruto chapter.........spoilers: naruto is the re-encarnate of the sage of six paths youngest son (the one who didn't inherit the eye jutsu).......

I do like manga, though I haven't actually read a lot. I own some of Death Note and Kuroshitsuji, and I'd like to get more but ugh, money. I dislike reading things online, because I don't absorb them as well as I do paper. So that's a bit of a hindrance. >.<

I don't own many volumes of manga, but I do read it frequently, especially whenever I can get to a bookstore and just sit there for a few hours, devouring volume after volume. biggrin.gif

Rurouni Kenshin is one series that I plan to own the entirety of someday, because I absolutely love the characters, the plot, the artwork....

Other manga series I want to own vary, especially given that my sister and I share our manga so we have to decide who is buying what. laugh.gif

But someday I would love to be able to buy the Japanese version, and actually read the manga in its original language. smile.gif

My pet peeve about manga: flopping. I hate when they flop a manga just so it's "easier" to read. As someone who has read a lot of manga, I actually find comic books and graphic novels hard to read now, because I'm constantly attempting to read it in the wrong direction.

I have read several manga (probably not as much as most), such as:

Inubaka

Anima

Tokyo Mew Mew

Ranma 1/2 (<33333, Love this series)

D GreyMan (Love this one too)

Some others too, that I currently can't remember. But, I love Eyeshield 21 Waaaay more than any other book, whether it's manga or not. It's about Football, and I still love it, even if I'm a girl, I love that series to bits! Ranma and D Greyman are funny to, but I still personally think Eyeshield 21 beats them, and even my sister who has also read them (and she's read Rosario + Vampire) thinks Eyeshield is the best Manga she's ever read....So yeah, I highly recommend it. x3

Yes, I am conscious of thread necromancy

I don't own any manga (apart from the first four books in the Samurai Girl series), but fortunately there are often scans available online. The most recent ones I recall reading are Pandora Hearts, Love My Life, Kashimashi and Banana no Nana. So yeah...

Lol, this thread has been too inactive, I can still see my very old post ... xd.png

Anyhow, I've actually bought some manga series since I wrote that old post of mine. So now I've "The earl and the fairy", which I bought just because I found the first volume for a nice price, but I fell in love with the story and bought the three last volumes as well. It's nice to find a rather short story that is very enjoyable (but when I noticed that they had made an anime based of the series I was at first very happy over it, but after watching it I was very disappointed - they rarely had anything at all in common, the anime was a complete different story than the manga).

But I've also started to gather up the books from "Pandora Hearts", "Kuroshitsuji", "Nabari no Ou" and "Shingeki no Kyojin". But since only "Nabari no Ou" is finished out of those four I'll probably focus on getting the books from that series first (only ten more to go). And I'm also thinking about to buy "Waltz" asap, because it's so darn hard to find that one to read online and it's one of my favourite stories of all time - the only sad thing is that they're quite expensive, so I'm better off getting "Nabari no Ou" first, because it's not as expensive even though it's three volumes longer.

Also, I'm sort of proud. I dropped "Naruto" a half year ago, because I was rather angry at Sasuke (lol) ... But last weekend I finally finished reading it, so woop woop on that.

I also finished reading Deadman Wonderland last summer, which is nice because that story is amazing and love all the gory stuff, lol.

And I've to get a move on and read more manga, because I've been much too lazy to read most of the stories I want to read and now that I'm only reading stuff that are on-going (aka Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji and SnK) I really should spend some time to finish reading "Go Sick" at least.

I've been reading Manga for years but I was only able to just start buying them I own 16 right now

Naruto-1

Shaman King-11

Black Bird-1

Vampire Knight-2

Pet Shop of Horrors-1

I'm working on getting all of Shaman King and Pet Shop of Horrors before I get the others complete.

I read most of my manga online or from the library unless I really like the series (manga isn't cheap!). But I do have the Pokemon Adventures BW up to volume 8 as well as the last three books of the Gold/Silver chapter. The rest of the physical books I own are pretty scattered: Cardcaptor Sakura vol. 4, Death Note vol. 13, one of the Rising Stars of Manga books, Tales of Symphonia Vol. EX, and Aoi House Vol. 1.

I'd like to own an Attack on Titan though. And Pet Shop of Horrors. And perhaps anything else you'd recommend. ohmy.gif