Fansite Overview Project

List of Active Fansites

Ok. I knew it had some problems and since it looks like it's back up, I figured it was worth mentioning. First place I ever used, so it brings back memories...lol

Name of fansite: Dragon lineage Viewer

Link to fansite: http://www.virtualsoil.com/pythoncode/readdragon.py

Link to thread on DC forum (if any): http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=121382

Type of fansite: Tool for breeders

Registration required?: no

Is there an ER?: no

Notable features: Lets you see all your adults in one page, link to dc lineage and actions. Is a quick way to use all bsa smile.gif

Any extras?: not yet

user posted image

question: is there a place to trade eggviews for views (and fame-ings) on This page?

i'm not quite sure if this is allowed, or even possible, but i needz fame there, and i have time enough to view hundreds of eggs/day

Finally updating stuff, only a little bit delayed.

Updated the breed guide info. Left the RP section off, however, since this whole thread is based on info visible to non-members, both since that's what they'll see if they consider joining, and because that's what's verifiable by thread mods when we add/update listings.

Ah that makes sense! Thanks for keeping this awesome list updated!

Hm... something else that is visible to non-members is our Chat Box. It is located on the Main Page of the forum. Not sure where that can go... maybe under Extras?

This one is down again. sad.gif

Name of fansite: Egg Drop Soup

Link to fansite: Egg Droup Soup

Link to thread on DC forum (if any): Forum Thread

Type of fansite: Hatchery/Daycare

Registration required?: No, just add your scroll.

Is there an ER?: Automatic ER (less than 12 days)

Notable features: Inbred Check feature for a code, Inbred Check to see if potential offspring of any number of codes will produce an inbred egg, Scroll Statistics

Any extras?: List of Interesting Codes

All 4- and 5-letter words taken from the Official Scrabble Player's Dictionary 4

What's up with 'Daily Dragon Fix' ?

When I try to open the page it tell's me that there is no page like this. It was my fav' Dragon Cave hatchery/nursery. I hope DDF will be back soon. (Above all, it worked so yesterday.)

Anybody here who knows what is happened? I can open all other DC-Fansites like the hatcheries...so I don't think that I have issues with my computer.

Silvi's Lair has changed addresses. Here is the new address:

http://silvadopts.com/forums/index.php?app=ccs

Silivi's lair and silvadopts are too different sites. The silvaadopts is actually the old hatching your dragons fan site.

Silvi's Lair thread http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry5466578

hatchingyourdragons/silvadopts thread - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry5467080

Edited by rubyshoes

What's up with 'Daily Dragon Fix' ?

When I try to open the page it tell's me that there is no page like this. It was my fav' Dragon Cave hatchery/nursery. I hope DDF will be back soon. (Above all, it worked so yesterday.)

Anybody here who knows what is happened? I can open all other DC-Fansites like the hatcheries...so I don't think that I have issues with my computer.

It's back up now. wink.gif

Well, it's never been down for me. I only started using it like yesterday or the day before. :I

Hey, just an FYI!

Hatching Your Dragons (underneath "Self Serve Sights - Hatcheries) has moved to here now. The old link will soon be completely dead and unhelpful.

i need help can people plez click eggs

PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS egg spam removed

Edited by rubyshoes

i need help can people plez click eggs

If you use the incubator sites to post your egg/hatchlings they will get views, but also not that one too many may lead to sickness (soft shell) to that you'll have to fog your eggs/hatchlings and remove them from the sites till their status is cleared up (sometimes best to give them a day).

Though just as you hope to get views for your eggs/hatchlings give some back to others as well. It is not best to be asking help like that as many sites are made available.

Edited by xxDragonisPrimusXX

[b][u][font=Geneva]i have one click on my pets i got 5 eggs i think or what ever the most u can have i will return click spam removed  friends thanks
Edited by rubyshoes

Read the first posts in this thread, there are lists of fan sites (what the other person referred to as incubator sites) for hatching your eggs. Be aware that posting your eggs in too many at once has the potential to over view your eggs and make them sick. So just pick one or two sites to use until you get a feel for what works best for you.

edit: Also be aware that the soonest an egg can hatch is just under 4 days old.

Edited by Dracaena

Hey, could you add this Guild to the Gaiaonline section? It's relatively new and we're looking for active members.

Name: The Dragon Cave

Features:

Registration Required

Trade Sections / Breeding Requests / Give Aways / Dragon Wishlists)

ER (4 days or less)

Chatterbox (Random Discussions)

PokeFarm Section (Coming Soon)

Art Shop (Coming Soon)

Just on the off-chance one of the other thread mods shows up...

I'm going to see how much updating I can do. It's been much too long, so it might take a while.

bbik

Edit:

Auto sites

* HYD link updated

* Lunar Cave removed -- appears to be dead

Forums, Blogs, etc

* Inactive/Dead sites removed

Gaia

* Skipped for now

Languages

* Links still function; activity levels vary

All

* Unchecked: feature status for all sites. That's the next step. Need more ice cream!

Also need to check for update and new-site posts. Will deal with that in a bit.

Edited by Fansite Overview Project

egg drop soup is having problems lately, you might want to note that down.

Thought I did that with the last update... I guess I forgot. I've added a note now, though. Thanks for the reminder, and here's hoping it comes back up soon!

Name of fansite: Dragon Cave Hatchery

Link to fansite: http://dchatchery.info

Link to thread on DC forum (if any): http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=20&t=127815

Type of fansite: Automated Hatchery

Registration required?: Only on forum

Is there an ER?: Yes (4 days or less)

Notable features: Hatchery, E.R., and a forum for discussing dc, trading, etc.

Any extras?: Not yet, just a hatchery and a forum.

Name of fansite: Pet Hatchery

Link to fansite: http://pethatchery.co.uk

Link to thread on DC forum (if any): N/A

Type of fansite: Automated Hatchery

Registration required?: No

Is there an ER?: No

Notable features: Additional Magistream Hatchery

Any extras?:

WARNING: Fansites are much busier during holiday events.

They will be giving your dragons many more views than usual, in a much shorter time.  Be careful that your dragons do not get sick, especially when they are less than a day old.

Because it was brought up in Site Discussion, causes problems every time, and is a good point to be made. It has been added to the top of the Automated list, since those are the sites with the biggest and most dangerous spikes.

As for other updates, I'll get to them as soon as I can. Sorry for the delays!