Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

ok, edited, and did the spell check again.

oh no worrys saph, i ment to say it's ALMOST ready for aproval.

now it should be even more almost ready for aproval.

And approved it would be if I knew what section you want this to be in...

Edited by Saryk

This is an others RP Saryk. It says in the Title.

I am actwaly working on a picture of the land of gold, but it's not working out to well, i might just not do it.

Oh, sorry. Just remembered the confusion about the sections at the beginning...

Anyway, moved!

((

Scroll name: Ryuu2

Dragon name: Kisa

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Guardian of Nature(?)

Age(human years please): 58

Apperence: A normal Guardian of nature dragon, excpet that she has a scar that goes from her left eye to her shoulder.

Personality: Kind and caring, loves to explore and help the weaker

Bio: Followed Athena from afar, she had wondered where athena was going so Kisa follwed her into the wonderful land

Job:Hunter

Position: Worker

Other: Hi

Password:

))

Edited by Ryuu2

((Okay, do you want to PM the ones who wanted to join? Then this won't be ingored for awhile?))

((Okay, do you want to PM the ones who wanted to join? Then this won't be ingored for awhile?))

((already did ryry. WHen am i aloud to start?)

((Whenever you want, there are two people joined, me and you, so you can start wwhenever))

((It's something that lets Laura know you've read her whole post, rules and all, before joining))

((xd.png actwaly Ryry, about ten people joined. I am gonna start now))

Athena woke up. she streched her legs. Great! today is the day that we finally 'open' The Land Of Gold. oh great, so many cerimonys. Athena thought to herself as she slowly got out of bed.

~~~~~

Nemesis warmed an egg. SHe saw a few Wingless hatchling running around. she loved these rascals so much.

~~~~~

Oranos was fixing up the library, it was coming along nicly. He really liked the way that he built the doors.

~~~~~

Ares woke up at 6:00 am. He thought about Athena, she was so butiful. She ws the whole resoon he was a warrior, he wanted to protect her.

~~~~~

Khronos wached a rabbit hop by. His poisonous vines quickly killed it. He carried it over to the food house. The third one already, he could tell today was lucky.

((I post here in the morning))

Sen stuck to the shadows of the ruins, being extra cautious in stalking the large, plump squirrel. If he went out into the sun right now, he would freeze and be unable to move until nightfall or until someone moved him out of the sun. It was a risk to hunt here, where the ruins could crumble soon or at any moment, but the squirrel would make someone full and leave more food to go around.

Khronos saw Sen satlking in the darkness. "Sen what are you doing?" he wispered seeing that he was stalkinga squirrl" Yoou are suppost to be asleep now! youalready hunted all night!" Khronos startled the squirrl, but the quickly pounched on it.

~~~~

Athena walked outside. She breathed in the frash air taht somehow was in the land of gold

((Mrh, It's not like I'll go to sleep)

Kisa looked around as the guardian of nature dragon gethered up her kills, 5 rabbits, and took them in her mouth, and delivered them back to the city of gold.

Mysa watched the rodent skitter around a crack in the wall, which offered opportunities for feeding on leafy growth. She streaked across the shadows and pounced on it, sinking her claws into its brain, killing it. She had become more proficient at hunting down the occasional mouse, though they had been more mangled. How she longed to be a Hunter, feeding the whole group must have been tough.

AThena wandered through The Land Of Gold admiaring all the dragons countinuasly working. "All dragons to the plaza please!" she yelled as loudly as possible.

~~~~

Ares was the first to run up to Athena. "Hello Athena" he said in his best voice.

~~~~

"why hello Ares" she replied nicley to him.

Edited by Laurarockstar

((Could i change my dragon to the deputy?))

((Could i change my dragon to the deputy?))

((sure! what was it's name?))

((ok, Ryuu i changed her age to 30 because 58 would be an elder xd.png ))

Khronos stalked a plump rabbit. he pounced, but missed. "No! that plump rabbit could of filled another belly!" he yelled at himself.

~~~~

Oranos was now going to work on the food house or a bit. It was almost done.

((is my charrie approved yet?))

((ya it is))

It seemed not meany had heard Athena. "EVERYONE PLEASE COME TO THE PLAZA" she said so loud that it echoed through The Land Of Gold. hmmm. Let me think. I have to tell everyone about the big 'party' tonight, and i need to find Kisa. she thought.