TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I'm only at 2, but I've only been awake for like 20 minutes so..*shrug*

These are really pretty! Thank you TJ and any spriters who worked on them as well. <3

Same here xd.png

I am a bit confused about some cavedropeggs.

They have the desciption with "It is brightly coloured and has white spots" but its DIFFERENT from the DINO eggs. like instead of "it is much heavier" it says "it is much lighter" or it doesnt say ANYTHING at all except for the egg being brightly coloured with white spots <.<

Green Dino eggs' descriptions don't say anything else but their brightness and white spots.

Thanks TJ and spriters!!

This is really a lot of fun! Finally new eggs that even those of us with very slow servers can get. It is fun to take part in this "new release" of Festival eggs.

THANK YOU!!

I am a bit confused about some cavedropeggs.

They have the desciption with "It is brightly coloured and has white spots" but its DIFFERENT from the DINO eggs. like instead of "it is much heavier" it says "it is much lighter" or it doesnt say ANYTHING at all except for the egg being brightly coloured with white spots <.<

DC Wiki has the answer! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sunrunner

Is DC very glitchy for everyone else as well? Every time I click on a real egg like purple or anythign it give me an error and the refresh is SLOW.

Green Dino eggs' descriptions don't say anything else but their brightness and white spots.

so this is a new description for the dino eggs? because when i started here over a year ago all dinos had the same egg description.

I just saw one described as "brightly coloured with white spots [...] rather warm" would this be a red dino then?

I've got 5/38 so far. I love them! Great work, TJ! Do we get to keep the basket once the event is finished? (Haven't read the entire thread yet, so I'm sorry if it's already been answered...)

I love them!

so this is a new description for the dino eggs? because when i started here over a year ago all dinos had the same egg description.

I just saw one described as "brightly coloured with white spots [...] rather warm" would this be a red dino then?

Each Dino egg has it's own different description. I forget which goes to which, though, but I believe the Red Dino is the warm one.

I have seven nine eggs in my basket, however only five six are showing up. Why could this be?

Bump for possible answer?

Bump for possible answer?

It might just be that the images aren't loading for you. You could try a hard refresh and see if that helps, but otherwise I'm not really sure.

OMG OMG I HAZ TWO!!!

-indecently excited-

welcome to the club of "omg i have so much less than all else"

cuz i only have 5

Yay, my 16th was the Split 8D But I still want my favorite.. hm, lets hope that the 17th is my fave ^^ My fave is the purple one with small red stars on it, its so cute!

I got 30 eggs now. They are very beautiful. I love them all. smile.gif

I found my third egg while admiring yours! xd.png

does anyone know if we get to keep these eggs after we're done collecting them?