TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I don't really get it. Every 12 minutes starting from when?

If you catch an egg x:00, you can catch next one x:12. Its starting from when you catch your first egg, and it start over and over each time you catch a new one.

Only missing two now! 8DDD *have been hunting for eight hours* When I'm done, I need to start making Easter dinner for me and my darling (who is also hunting these). ;]

Only reason I really like that gold band one is because the dangling chain reminds me of the Cobweb dragon.

I'm up to 4 eggs myself, with a 5th one popping soon. These are all so pretty but I can see they'll be a major distraction today.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got the swan one!!!So now have 8 so far. Came online to click on 20 eggs or more on Dragon Fix to get my newbies to hatch. When I did I saw everybody talking about getting easter eggs before I did!!! So I roared over to DC and the first one I caught was that blue and black striped one and from there I am hooked but good. Better than looking for them outside where they run the risk of melting if they were chocolate biggrin.gif Happy Easter everybody

Edited by LuvDragons

19 so far..pheew! biggrin.gif  My favo of them is this one: user posted imagewub.gif

28 lovely eggies caught now, only 10 more to collect. biggrin.gif

This is interesting. I've only got 8 so far though. Must....keep...searching! lol

Hmm, hard refresh isn't egg-sactly (sorry) working for me... about 3-4 eggs in my basket still aren't showing.

Might it be because I'm logging on from a different IP? I have different IP addresses for work and home (sometimes up to three). Would this throw the tally off?

Anybody?

Yay! I just caught the Sunset egg! It was my 18th :3

18 Done

20 To go

alright! got 26 so far ^___^

But sadly I didnt get the one I hoped for , yet ; A ; *must not give up*

My 36th egg: user posted image

Two more eggs to go and I could grab something for dinner (it's 11PM in my country now), and go to bed. Or maybe, no dinner. Dieting to have a perfect thin body like the beautiful 10' V-day.

Yup. That seems a really good idea. Common, hurry up! xd.png

Edited by watanuki14

Anybody?

Are you using Firefox? It didn't work for me so I use IE now and javascript has to be ON! Good Luck!

36!!?!??! I have just got on and have 2 eggs. So how many is there total, and does anybody know what happens after the 2 day period?