TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

SOOOO glad I didn't see this last night at 1am before going to bed... LOL

Looks like it's every 12 minutes, eh? I've got some catching up to do, and it's going to have to wait till tonight- too much stuff to do today. Thankfully we've got 2 days to collect them all though- it'd be a shame to miss any of these pretty eggs smile.gif

Bump for possible answer?

The actual basket image will only show about 6 or so eggs, with a purple one just outside of it after 25. Does not reflect the actual number of eggs you have found, the basket is just a image link.

Is DC very glitchy for everyone else as well? Every time I click on a real egg like purple or anythign it give me an error and the refresh is SLOW.

It was the same for me about 15 minutes ago, but is okay now. It went mad when I clicked on a couple of the new eggs and a paper, but was fine once I'd caught my next Easter egg. I still wasn't quick enough to grab the CB silver though sad.gif

Umm.. how exactly do you get one? I have one, but I just randomly found it on my eggs page.

You do realise you don't have to search?

Just refresh the Cave, AP or scroll at their appointed time and they will appear.

Edited by blobber

I've got 18! Only 20 more to go... I think the gold chain egg is my favorite, but I haven't managed to find that one yet.

I'm thinking this might be kind of like the Leetle Trees. A random event for fun with the "reward" being something cute for our scrolls. I love it!

And now to return to the search!

The eggs are really pretty and I like green baskets. smile.gif Thanks to the artist(s) who worked on them.

Oh, wow, I have two now. I went to sleep after my first one,scratch that. I have three now. I want to thank everyone who put this together. It's bringing back the happy childhood memories :3

I have... Two. T.T

I fail at egg-hunting, what can I say?

So can you find them on dragons' pages, action pages, lineages, etc.? Would different lineages show different eggs?

Edited by Kazeko

Thanks TJ. Have the 38 and now for some much needed sleep.

Congratulations ^^

I missed a drop because I had to feed my wonderful budgies happy.gif Suddenly I ended up having 6-7 budgies sitting on my arms and hands feeding from the bowls I was holding in each hand laugh.gif

It might just be that the images aren't loading for you. You could try a hard refresh and see if that helps, but otherwise I'm not really sure.

Hmm, hard refresh isn't egg-sactly (sorry) working for me... about 3-4 eggs in my basket still aren't showing.

Might it be because I'm logging on from a different IP? I have different IP addresses for work and home (sometimes up to three). Would this throw the tally off?

Umm.. how exactly do you get one? I have one, but I just randomly found it on my eggs page.

They're just random.really, they randomly pop up in different areas of DC

3 more eggs to go. And this little butterfly is so awesome: user posted image

xd.png

That's one of the first I got, and one of my favourites ^^

3 more eggs to go. And this little butterfly is so awesome: user posted image

xd.png

Oh...that's pretty. I don't have that one yet...

What great fun! I actually clicked on one of those eggs in the Main Cave last night *before* I came in here and saw that an egg hunt had begun!

Thanks, TJ

i got zero SOMEONE HELP ME!

every twelve minutes just refresh and go to a random page (your scroll, a friends scroll, cave, etc) and there should be an out-of-place looknig cool egg. click it, and a basket should appear at the top of your scroll. all eggs you get are added to your basket. to see your collection, click the basket.

THIS IS FOR ALL PLAYERS WHO NEED HELP!