TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

After I get my swan I'll go... Sorry fans, I'm tired. Need to rest.

My stomach is grumbling right now. But no, I won't miss a minute to catch all these wonderful Easter eggs. Good way to diet too! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

20th-Pretty purple egg with pink spots and what looks like a drop of chocolate on it. <3

I shall catch you yet, elusive swan!

There came a purple egg with a blue, crack-like pattern in the middle. This is so much fun biggrin.gif Always excited to see which egg I'll be getting next

I`m hungry. 12 minutes are not enough time for cooking. xd.png

26 eggs so far in my basket.

Edited by janasternenreise

nope. no description. but you will see it clearly. They can basically be everywhere on each page.

They are tailored to each person. so no need to be stressed : )

I like this a lot. After failing to get any Valentine's eggs at all due to my slow reaction speed and lousy connection, it's nice to have an event where you don't have to compete against 300 or so other faster people.

How many eggs are there to collect? I thought I was almost done at 12, but then I saw someone talking about 30.

What a fun event! Thank you TJ!!

I only just woke up to see this. I've got two so far! So I've a long ways to go...

I just found mah third one.

Looks sort of blue, with a gold chain-like thing tied to it.

They come in random order. I only have 10, but have a couple TPAM doesn't have, although he has 30. One of my friends caught the coveted swan and he only has 6 eggs.

I know they come in a different order for everyone. I'm just saying which ones I get to help pass the time. Is that annoying anyone? I'll stop if it is.

Hurray! 20th egg is the purple with pink star and a white vine in the middle. Cool! Now I got the Avatar and the Swan, so next target: The Glass one! xd.pngxd.pngninja.gifninja.gif

I like this a lot. After failing to get any Valentine's eggs at all due to my slow reaction speed and lousy connection, it's nice to have an event where you don't have to compete against 300 or so other faster people.

How many eggs are there to collect? I thought I was almost done at 12, but then I saw someone talking about 30.

I know T w T I failed at the valentines as well.

I heard of more than 35 eggs. But I am not sure about this. But there actually are 30.

Here I am sitting, waiting for my grandmothers easter-lamb to get ready xd.png and having a wonderful time!

wait WHERE afre they?!I only can find one on the whole mainsite

22nd is red and yellow ornamented one for me.. *violently chews and swallows sandwich before leaving the house*

*noms pancake* finally a non stressful egg catching game :L lol, i only have one so far o,o