TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I'm very confused. Are these appearing like a drop egg with a description? Or are they littered throughout the site? Are there only so many eggs, And if you aren't quick at finding them you're out of luck or is it tailored to each person, so everybody can find them?

Anybody have answers, cause I don't even have the slightest idea of where I'm supposed to look.

31 is blue-and-silver butterfly

I'm starting to get really tired

I've been awake for... 25 hours straight

Aaaaargh

*Grab an egg*

*Sweep the floor*

*Grab an egg*

*Drive son to church*

*Grab an egg*

*Walk dog*

*Grab an egg*

*Clean microwave*

*Grab an egg*

*Make fruit salad*

*Grab an egg*

Yup, whole day planned.

I have 12 now. Still a long, long way to go.

SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNAH! xd.png

CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS xd.png

33 is the rust colored one with the cream flower smile.gif Just five more to go! So tired though rolleyes.gif

I'm very confused. Are these appearing like a drop egg with a description? Or are they littered throughout the site? Are there only so many eggs, And if you aren't quick at finding them you're out of luck or is it tailored to each person, so everybody can find them?

Anybody have answers, cause I don't even have the slightest idea of where I'm supposed to look.

You can look anywhere at the site. Your own scroll, the scrolls of others, the AP, the main page .... They appear a random place at the page, and when you click it it will appear in your basket. There is a certain time interval between the eggs you find, about 12 minutes.

Hope that helped, and I wonder if I've been ninja'd tongue.gif

Well .... this is gonna eat my day .... biggrin.gif

Gratz to all the artists!! The eggs are beautiful! I wish I could have a few as ornaments to keep and hang on my Christmas tree.

Thanks for the fun event TJ.

nope. no description. but you will see it clearly. They can basically be everywhere on each page.

They are tailored to each person. so no need to be stressed : )

on which page you find swan?

I think all the eggs just pop up randomly on any page.

I got my swan on the page for a failed attempt to grab a Paper Dragon egg

*Grab an egg*

*Sweep the floor*

*Grab an egg*

*Drive son to church*

*Grab an egg*

*Walk dog*

*Grab an egg*

*Clean microwave*

*Grab an egg*

*Make fruit salad*

*Grab an egg*

Yup, whole day planned.

I have 12 now. Still a long, long way to go.

LOL biggrin.gif Sounds almost like my day. Except I have no kids of my own to take somewhere, but I DO have to pick up my nephew later today. tongue.gif I'm just trying to clean my house right now before I have to get him. xd.png

Yeah, everyone finds them in a different order. I didn't have my swan until my 30th egg.

I think all the eggs just pop up randomly on any page.

I got my swan on the page for a failed attempt to grab a Paper Dragon egg

I know that :-P

looking for 25th xd.png

Grab an egg, set online countdown timer, wander around the Interwebs for 11-12 minutes, grab egg, set countdown, wander around Interwebs, and so on.

It's 3.30PM here and I've been hunting a whole day biggrin.gif Now I have only 15, but while I was hunting I caught dorkface gold <3 So I think I'll be refreshing AP and every 12 minutes crabbing an easter egg.

33 is the rust colored one with the cream flower smile.gif Just five more to go! So tired though rolleyes.gif

They come in random order. I only have 10, but have a couple TPAM doesn't have, although he has 30. One of my friends caught the coveted swan and he only has 6 eggs.