TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

How long between each egg getting?

wait WHERE afre they?!I only can find one on the whole mainsite

They appear once every 12 minutes, on any page of the site.

I have eighteen until now.^^

I should go to the gas station to buy some coke with my sister, but that takes about 30mins and I don't want to waste good time that I could hunt for eggs

wait WHERE afre they?!I only can find one on the whole mainsite

They can appear anywhere in the cave. The main page, the scroll, the AP and so on ..

i collected 25 already biggrin.gif - these eggs are so beautiful, it is somehow a pity, that no dragon come out! ..if every week or a little bit more than one, one egg would hatch rolleyes.gif untill next easter the basket is empty again happy.gif this would be wonderful! (this is no complaining or bleating, just a ..longing thought laugh.gif )

got a pink one with swirls ^__^

xd.png I didnt have so much fun on an egghunt since I was 12

They appear once every 12 minutes, on any page of the site.

I have eighteen until now.^^

Ohhhh i wonder if we can collect *multiplies 48 by 12/60*

Edited by Chris27bot

I dont get it.. should I click on the Cave born eggs or the AP eggs? huh.gif

Ahm...Ah...tir....ti...r...ed.....XP

this

D:

ive been up since the thread was posted

lol

-keeps searching for avatar egg-

Ahm...Ah...tir....ti...r...ed.....XP

*puts on leetle fairy wings and a magicstick and puts you to sleep with fairy powder* dream of leetle beautyful dancing eggs : D

Play-Every 10 or 12 minutes, an egg will appear somewhere on your page. It isn't one of the current eggs, they are different ones for the egg hunt. Click on it, and it will go to a basket that will appear on your scroll. Then in another 10 or 12 minutes, another egg will appear anywhere you are on the site. Vice versa.

one that looks like a red egg with an intracate blue X appeared on my scroll

Went on to DC this morning, clicked on a black swan with an egg, wondering "huh?"...

Forums have somewhat eddicated me but - where are my eggs? I'm on FFX, cleared my cache, found exactly ONE more egg. No more. Subsequent cache-clearing did nuttin'. I know there's tons of eggs out there, but not for me sad.gif

Edit: Oh. I just read the post above where it's mentioned the eggs only come in 10 to 12 minute intervals. Doh!

Edited by KiraT

Play-Every 10 or 12 minutes, an egg will appear somewhere on your page. It isn't one of the current eggs, they are different ones for the egg hunt. Click on it, and it will go to a basket that will appear on your scroll. Then in another 10 or 12 minutes, another egg will appear anywhere you are on the site. Vice versa.

Oh, so if I am on the 'Enter the Cave' page, does an egg show up for me there? If so, then I get it ^^

*picture*

Found another sneaky one :V

One of my eggs appeared on top of the banner, and when I clicked it the page the banner linked to opened, and the egg disappeared. I totally thought I wouldn't get the egg at all. Luckily it was still there when I refreshed the page, but in a spot where I could actually click it without any trouble biggrin.gif