TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Only just woke up, and I saw the egg on the page when I refreshed xd.png. I only found three so far, they are so pretty.

It would be interesting if one egg from everyone's basket hatched into a cool new dragon! smile.gif I doubt that will happen, but it would be a nice surprise! ha ha

I guess because the egg is actually sitting on the back of a swan! I don't have a clue about the numbers though!

I heard that could be 40 or 42. xd.pngxd.png

Oh, massive win! I grabbed a CB white while waiting for my next egg to appear! I've caught a Blue Dino and a CB white while doing this. Yaaaay!

After all night, I finally got the swan. :3

31 for me is the pretty pastel rainbow one smile.gif Just a bit over an hour left... can I make it? I'm really not sure blink.gif

I just woke up a bit ago to see the Easter egg hunt. Very cool!!! I'm still not fully awake but managed to get 5 so far. But now I'm all egg-happy. I'm finding mine at the cave entrance. I refreshed and got all excited to see a white egg with blue stripes at the bottom of the page where the advertisement banner is? Only to realize, "Drat... that's not an egg, that's an AT&T logo." rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

What a hoot! LOL!!

At least this event goes on for two days. xd.png My cousins are going home noon today so I can spend all of tomorrow glued to the computer! Woohoo!

Oh, massive win! I grabbed a CB white while waiting for my next egg to appear! I've caught a Blue Dino and a CB white while doing this. Yaaaay!

I found mine 23. egg in your basket =P

Grats bubalo! What type of egg?

Harley Quin-They appear every 10-12 minutes on the site after you pick up your first egg. smile.gif

I don't get it. Are they available all the time, or is it like, one per hour, or something?

After you find your first, one is found about every 11-12 minutes by clicking around the site. Common opinion is that there's 38, but some say it might be 40-42. I think 42, simply because it's 42. xP

edit: Ninja'd by Wet Sock xd.png

Edited by Lightningstreak