TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I got 30 eggs! whooo! and they're all so pretty. <3 to the spriters.

anyone got more than 38 yet?

21st (Got my numbers mixed up xd.png)-user posted image

Still no swan. ;_; It'll be harder to find on DS, but I shall catch it!

I got 30 eggs! whooo! and they're all so pretty. <3 to the spriters.

anyone got more than 38 yet?

I believe the highest number of eggs a single person has at this moment is 35

This IS FUN!!

I have 5 eggs so far biggrin.gif

As far as I know this has nothing to do with the page you are on.

The appear everywhere for you after the 12 minutes cooldown phase.

So you can taky any page (cave, abandoned, your own scroll or basket, your own or other egs/hatchlings/adults), and stay there all the time - just refresh for a while every 11 to 13 minutes and you will see it.

Heading over to DS! I just hate having to flick to and fro though on it. ;P I'll live.

I've got 36. Will be going for 37 in a minute or two.

EDIT

Just got 37

Edited by Asandria

I swear someone said that you can get 39 eggs, 40 are apart of it but one of them is only for TJ. But don't hold me to that, someone else said it earlier.

So I've been reading back and saw a few comments about baskets, or part of them, changing color. That shouldn't be happening, but maybe I forgot to recolor part of it or something equally silly. Has anyone else had errors like this?

Yay, I got 4 eggs now 8D Now I have to wait another 10min..

So I've been reading back and saw a few comments about baskets, or part of them, changing color. That shouldn't be happening, but maybe I forgot to recolor part of it or something equally silly. Has anyone else had errors like this?

Could be people just didn't pay attention to the color at first, but later on, when comparing to others, noticed the change in color.

Such pretty eggs to hunt down biggrin.gif

Got quite a few already, but want moar xd.png

Yay I got the swan egg, and that was going to be my last egg before bed. I have 21 eggs right now, hopefully I will be able to get more tomorrow but I might not be able to.

I wonder if these eggs (the ones we find) are going to dissapear after the 2 days, or if we're going to be able to keep them, OR if tj is giong to do something with them. o.O

@ Nimrodel: Ohhh look what I found in your basket --> egg number 33 user posted image . Come on you just hid it there only for meeee to find .... right? wink.gif Edited by Nyastara