TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

It was great, Cave-hunting. During the event, there were never more than 100 people in there.

Congrats to everyone who got them all!

Empathy for those who didn't.

Now let's see what happens to them after the event's over.

Three minutes to go!

YAY Found my last one! no more stress thank god xd.png. ok i feel very acomplished now

32/38 as of 49

So is there a clear anwser of when this ends yet?

It would be nice if we had another hour or so. I'm still after TJ's egg and the sunset one.

The quake was strange though, rolled mildly where we are, normally I freak but was sitting on couch with cat on me. Now normally the cats take off, she did not even BLINK. so I didnt get nervous as thought all in my imagination, until turned tV on to news then I wanted to throw up LOL.

Wait, I thought TJ first posted at 1:00AM...it was 2:00 AM..

My mistake xd.png

That means everyone will have one more hour, yes?

I just wish I would go into labor... >_> I'm almost 9 days passed my estimated due date now with not much more than a contraction now and then and a dialation of 1cm. >_< My baby boy doesn't wanna leave the womb. LOL

Awee, that would drive me nuts. I'm 3 weeks away. Last time I went to the doc he just said cervix was thinning. These cramps/fake contractions or whatever they are are driving me insane. Including when I'm trying to sleep. D:

Pretty sure it has a whole 'nother hour, you guys.

I think you're right. Going by the first post it would run another hour.

xd.png reminds me of what happened to me once

My dad was the first one to rush outside and shoved me and my mom out of the way.. ._. At least I know how much he loves me now. biggrin.gif

I think you're right. Going by the first post it would run another hour.

Yes, exactly.

all i need to worry about now is, what is going to happen???

I thought it was 1:00 because that's when it started on my time...

I'm glad I'm still not trying to finish mine up because I would have confused myself by now.

Awee, that would drive me nuts. I'm 3 weeks away. Last time I went to the doc he just said cervix was thinning. These cramps/fake contractions or whatever they are are driving me insane. Including when I'm trying to sleep. D:

xd.png my mom told me that I was a real late baby. Born on April 28th when I was due May 31st rofl (I was 10 lbs and 9 ounces and the loudest baby the doctor ever heard coming out of the womb)

Well congrats! I hope it goes smooth for you. smile.gif Sounds like if you're thinning already you're headed in the right direction. happy.gif This waiting is driving me nuts here lol. But looking for eggs has kept me distracted at least.

Accounting for daylight savings, if TJ had really meant 48 hours from his post, it will go another hour!

Edited by Juliet

I HAVE THEM ALL WHOOOOOOOO

I got my 38th egg just minutes ago! Goodnight everyone, and thanks to TJ and the spriters for this lovely Easter gift! I had fun!

I can barely move/talk when I have braxton hicks, I highly doubt I'll be able to do anything when I go into actual labor. Tough woman there.

*giggles* I made the nurses turn on Football (Am. Football) while I was in labor cause I was so bored.. LOL.. it really isnt that bad and I have given birth 3 times...