TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

The only thing utterly stupid is that some people are still arguing over names even after we've been told not to.

It's not misspelled.

Fell is an adjective. It is not 'utterly stupid.' I actually quite like it.

FELL: –adjective

1. fierce; cruel; dreadful; savage.

2. destructive; deadly: fell poison; fell disease.

Well sorry I don't thats how I am.

If you don't like it then ignore it or act like its no big deal.

my profile?

Look at the top of the Forum, and click "My controls". Then look left, down at the bottom, for "Board Options". At the top of that menu is a dropdown bar where you can change your Timezone settings. happy.gif

The BBW and Nebula are common, and speculation says that the Sunsong and Hellfire are uncommon, but we haven't heard word yet on the latter two.

Oh. Well, I feel better about having grabbed those then. :3

I was hoping for nebulas and BBWs, but I was just doing the rapid-refresh-and-click method without actually reading the descriptions.

I love when dragons are common. Rares are nice, but I love having several matched pairs of each dragon. ^-^

The only thing utterly stupid is that some people are still arguing over names even after we've been told not to.

I agree, but I think that was more directed to the silly codenames.

Alright enough drama over names.

Please and Thank you.

Again.

Does it really matter though? The names, I mean.

Anyway, @Mando, no. I think I should try breeding two nebulas together first to see if they're compatible.

YES I finally got a Fellfire - yay me smile.gif That's all four - woot.

Woo! Finally, I got something!

0/2 BBW

0/2 Hellfire

1/2 Sunsong

2/2 Nebula with a third coming in gift form

It's not misspelled.

Fell is an adjective. It is not 'utterly stupid.' I actually quite like it.

FELL: –adjective

1. fierce; cruel; dreadful; savage.

2. destructive; deadly: fell poison; fell disease.

Under that definition, Fell from the book The Sight matches his name perfectly. Especially after he becomes Wolfbane xd.png. Some Authors are brilliant. xd.png

Yeah that was off topic...

*hides*

FINALLY!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

I GOT 2 a fellflame and one of the shiny space looking ones!

Wow, a whole drop and I didn't nab a single egg. And I'm on a scorching connection, too. Looks like I'll have to switch to the desktop machine and my lucky mouse for the next drop!

I loves me a challenge. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info on assumed rarity!

Ugh, I still haven't gotten anything besides one Nebula egg. xd.png

Hopefully I'll have better luck later.

Woo! Finally, I got something!

0/2 BBW

0/2 Hellfire

1/2 Sunsong

2/2 Nebula with a third coming in gift form

Congrats. I was so surprised when I actually got 2 eggs in one drop.

Does it really matter though? The names, I mean.

Anyway, @Mando, no. I think I should try breeding two nebulas together first to see if they're compatible.

Not really, but DC'ers in general like to nitpick over the teeniest things. You get used to ignoring it. lol

Congrats Sue! And everyone else who's caught what they wanted! smile.gif

I've got all 4 as well. Now to break out the Incubates, so they don't all hatch at the same time and lock me. xd.png

The Nebulas and Fires are going to make some awesome lineages, just by themselves with those colors. *drools* I'm going to have some fun with the Even Gen Lineages, and the Even Gen Inbred Lineages. wub.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Sweet! I nabbed two Nebula dragons, unfortunatley. And I have a Deepsea I don't want to abandon, I'm trying to breed for a Bluna. That leaves just one slot left for me to get a Hellfire.

Under that definition, Fell from the book The Sight matches his name perfectly. Especially after he becomes Wolfbane xd.png. Some Authors are brilliant. xd.png

Yeah that was off topic...

*hides*

Absolutely, and of course Tolkien - 'fell beast' meaning fierce and terrifying but not to do with hell as in the christian version of it.

They got it wrong in the film too lolz

I found my first fdrop all day and nada. SO sad. I have to go out though. Got folks coming over. LIttle girl is done her chemo...she's gonna be four soon. Fridns kid. I finally get to see her in person... and she gets to play with the dogs. Such things were taboo for her before.

Laters. Enjoy the dragons!

Aw blast, I got locked with a second Nebula while trying to get a BBW. Alright everyone, I'm out for the next five hours, so that's one less person at the front. Good luck egg nabbing!