TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Gah! I managed to grab three, but the speckled on, the BBW's (I think) keep eluding me. And nothing has appeared in the cave for what seems like forever.

Go figure it'd be released on April Fools xd.png

Gah I wantz! lol Luckily three of the eggs that died yesterday (neglected fails) shouldn't count anymore

YAY! New dragons! I'm going to be up all night searching for all of them... xd.png

I am gonna have a heart attack if I don't even get ONE!Why must it be today where I have to be busy and not even get ONE of those new eggs.Oh karma,why do you hate me so?

OMG Sunsongs and BBWs were two of my faves from the completed list, I am SOO excited about finally getting them on my scroll! The others look amazing too, but I don't think I recognize them... <3 Thank you, artists and TJ!

Oh, yeah, and it took me AGES to realize that the mods had switched themselves around -I never noticed how much I rely on sigsets instead of actual usernames to remember who's who!

Edited by Sadako

Question: I keep hearing some people say that frills are going to disapear, what's going on with that?

I put my dragon eggs on DragonParadise, and Egg Drop Soup! smile.gif hee This was an answer to someone's question on the other page! ha ha

Edited by MedievalMystic

I put my dragon eggs on DragonParadise, and Egg Drop Soup! smile.gif hee This was an answer to someone's question on the other page! ha ha

Thanks!! I'm so lost without those two sites....

Holy ****, I managed to grab a FOURTH nebula!! This is so annoying. Couldn't there be a more even distribution at least the first day?

Edit: Uh, ok. The *s make the word I typed sound a lot worse than it actually was... xd.png

Edited by zaverxi

the people who own this better make a lot of these eggs or people are going to get heart attacks!!!!!!!

what does BBW mean....

Bright-Breasted Wyvern. It's the name of the dragon that comes from the new speckled eggie. smile.gif

what does BBW mean....

OMG! I got a Nebula!! Yes!!

BBW is an ancranim for one of the dragons name (namely the speckled)

Also a joke with marri (one who helped with the hatcher) would be

BBW = Big Beautiful Women

Holy ****, I managed to grab a FOURTH nebula!! This is so annoying. Couldn't there be a more even distribution at least the first day?

But where's the fun in that? tongue.gif

@DragonNiko: BBW=Bright Breasted Wyvern=Green speckled egg. ^^

Edit: Double ninja.gif 'd. O_o

Edited by Mustangs44

You're very welcome, Medium! My eggs do really well on DragonParadise, I've never had one lacking view, clicks, whatever! smile.gif And, Egg Drop Soup is pretty cool, too! smile.gif

I've managed to get 1 egg of three so far...can't decide if I want to go for a speckle egg and round it out with 1 of each, or go for a second fell flame one. I adore the hatchies for that one. Hmn...

Frills are going bye-bye? WHAT?

And I still have to catch the fellfire and the sunsong. Darnit.

what does BBW mean....

OMG! I got a Nebula!! Yes!!

BBW = Bright Breasted Wyvern, aka the green speckly egg

It's nice to see someone, was paying attention. smile.gif

DC'ers? Pay attention? Now that is an April Fool's joke. The majority of forum goers never read, never search. We ask the same question that was answered literally 2 posts above ours, and then get annoyed with people who say, "It was just answered, go back and read for yourself." rolleyes.gif We are determined to make the Mods crazy enough to demand pay from TJ. xd.png

Now, a question I know hasn't been asked, because for once I actually read (xd.png):

Does anyone remember is all of the Nebula eggs look the same, or if one is purple and one is blue?

Are these new dragons from the Completed Requests list?

(I think that's been asked over a hundred million times, sorry xd.png)

EDIT: *reads Gyps post*

*slinks back in corner*

Edited by xFlame990

We'll miss the frills, but this is MAYHEM, not OMG the frills!

So let's go ooh and ahh over new draggies, not Frills.... okay?