TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

DC'ers? Pay attention? Now that is an April Fool's joke. The majority of forum goers never read, never search. We ask the same question that was answered literally 2 posts above ours, and then get annoyed with people who say, "It was just answered, go back and read for yourself." rolleyes.gif We are determined to make the Mods crazy enough to demand pay from TJ. xd.png

Now, a question I know hasn't been asked, because for once I actually read (xd.png):

Does anyone remember is all of the Nebula eggs look the same, or if one is purple and one is blue?

I believe they all look the same, but the colors just differentiate genders. ^^

Are these new dragons from the Completed Requests list?

(I think that's been asked over a hundred million times, sorry xd.png)

EDIT: *reads Gyps post*

*slinks back in corner*

lol You can come out of the corner. Your question hasn't been answered either. biggrin.gif

And for an answer, they were on the Completed List. Some of them were removed long ago, others were removed only a week or so ago. But they're no longer there.

They're now on our scrolls. biggrin.gif

EDIT: THanks Mustang. smile.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Alright, good.

Cause I was grabbing my shield to defend myself from the ongoing yells of an angry DC mob about reading the last page or two.

I think I should wait a couple of days for most people to have grabbed one, and then go for the fellfire and the sunsong.

I wish I'd peeked at the completed list so I'd know what these new eggs are gonna become...I wish I knew where to find the completed list...=P

OMG!I finally got one of the new eggs!Guess I might not have a heart attack!*Praises karma all of a sudden* biggrin.gif

Still at

0/2 BBW

0/2 Hellfire

0/2 Sunsong

0/2 Nebula

BUT! I've been promised the extra someone clicked, soon as they can drop it again, so at least I've got a shot at one

Okay, so are the nicknames for the new dragons this:

"This egg is covered in speckles. " - BBW (bright-breasted wyvern..?)

"This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it." - Nebula

"This egg radiates the heat of a fell flame." - Fellfire

"This egg changes colors in the sunlight." - Sunsong

?

I havent even gotten one and people are talking about having 2!

(i'm going to kill someone!!!!!)

I should be doing school, but I can't stop obsessing over my scroll @_@ Hatch, eggs! Hatch!!

?

The third's Hellfire, not Fellfire. But the rest are right. ^^

I noticed that 'Soti dragon' and 'Eggs will be dragons' are no longer available. Know any other good sites???

Stay.On.Topic. dry.gif

The third's Hellfire, not Fellfire. But the rest are right. ^^

Oh, hellfire. Okay.

It's nice to see someone, was paying attention. smile.gif

Thank you Z

I'm hoping to be recognized That I have ability to control and be a Mod

Alright, good.

Cause I was grabbing my shield to defend myself from the ongoing yells of an angry DC mob about reading the last page or two.

I think I should wait a couple of days for most people to have grabbed one, and then go for the fellfire and the sunsong.

Nah. At the most, they'd have pelted you with moldy cheese. THat seems to be the preferred weapon of choice around here. There's a reason the Cheeses are hard to catch. wink.gif

For those asking, here's the Completed List. None of these are there anymore, obviously, but it's fun trying to figure out what was taken off, and when. smile.gif

Random musings: I find it rather interesting that the Male Hellfire hatchie and Female Hellfire hatchie have different descriptions. Aren't they the only ones that are like that? Usually, even though the sprites are different, the maturing description is the same. Interesting.....

I just need the fellfire, which is slowly driving me insane.

D:<

?

Actually, the dragon species name is Hellfire, unless it is different than what it said on the completed list.

Okay so some of your have gotten eggs. I thought maybe the April fools joke was that the eggs were released and the cave was full for all day. sigh.

I can only see the AP no cave.

lolz since we can't see it on the completed list I'm going by what it says in the description, and still haven't got a fell fire smile.gif

Okay so some of your have gotten eggs. I thought maybe the April fools joke was that the eggs were released and the cave was full for all day. sigh.

I can only see the AP no cave.

Drops are every five minutes, and the five minute ones go within a second. The hourly drops are longer.

I decided I have enough things to go insane over. Besides I'm locked..and Hungry.

*goes to find food*