TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Speaking of questions that haven't been answered yet... forgive me if this is one of those obvious things that makes me sound like a newb, but, what's an amphitere exactly? Is that a 'category' of dragon like wyvern, wyrm, drak, etc? What defines that category?

Edited by Sadako

Everybody, listien, I don't know were you got the name fellfire but it HellFire.

Please call it correctly by its name. It irritates me and probally the people who made them. I know it HellFire because I was there when they named it.

Thank you

~Dragon~

It's not fell fire, it's the H. Fire WYVERN.

The first wyvern!!!!! OMG! I KNEW IT.

Updated List:

"This egg is covered in speckles. " - BBW (bright-breasted wyvern)

"This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it." - Nebula

"This egg radiates the heat of a fell flame." - Hellfire (H.Fire Wyvern)

"This egg changes colors in the sunlight." - Sunsong

@Dragonwarrior , everyone thinks it's "fellfire" because of the description: "..heat of a fell flame."

Edited by xFlame990

Everybody, listien, I don't know were you got the name fellfire but it HellFire.

Please call it correctly by its name. It irritates me and probally the people who made them. I know it HellFire because I was there when they named it.

Thank you

~Dragon~

I knew it was gonna be in this release. I knew it when i saw it w/out wings. I knew when I saw the egg. I watched that topic. It's my dream dragon. smile.gif

Thank you

~Dragon~

Take it easy, its not that big of deal. People always call dragons by the names of the eggs for a while, until Adults come and Breed descriptions can be seen. Even though we know the actual name this time, calling a "Fell Fire" isn't the end of the world. After all, we all know what they mean, because of the egg. rolleyes.gif

btw, does anyone have a description, or link to a description, of the difference between Wyrms, Wyverns and Amphi-whatevers? (can't spell it lol)

EDIT: Thanks Angziety. happy.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Wyvern = Wings and legs no arms

Amphitere = Winged Serpent no arms or legs

These are the general terms but will very from person to person for everyone has their own personal definiton of dragon =B

Dragon, calm down please.

People are calling it fellfire because the egg description is that the "egg radiates the heat of a fell flame."

And also there are in fact people who just don't like to use the word hell in casual conversation.

Updated List:

"This egg is covered in speckles. " - BBW (bright-breasted wyvern)

"This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it." - Nebula

"This egg radiates the heat of a fell flame." - Hellfire (H.Fire Wyvern)

"This egg changes colors in the sunlight." - Sunsong

@Dragonwarrior , everyone thinks it's "fellfire" because of the description: "..heat of a fell flame."

xd.png

That just sounds uterly(misspelled I think) stupid.

Yay! I got one of each!

*falls over from shock of not having been scroll-locked before now*

@DW349: "utterly"

And "fell" is an archaic term for evil or hellish.

Edited by RMMC

Um, is the forum time the same as cave time?

Forum time goes by your own time setting, while the Cave goes by EST no matter what.

Yes I believe so. The forum time is on East Coast time, so is the cave. smile.gif

The Cave is EST (Eastern Standard Time). The forums, you can set yourself, by going to Profile. I'm not sure if the default forum time is the same as Cave, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd several times over. lol

Edited by Gyps13

xd.png

It's not misspelled.

Fell is an adjective. It is not 'utterly stupid.' I actually quite like it.

FELL: –adjective

1. fierce; cruel; dreadful; savage.

2. destructive; deadly: fell poison; fell disease.

Gotta ask, since I can't seem to find the answer amongst all the (justified) squeeage. biggrin.gif Are any of these new eggs rare, or are they all common/uncommon?

BIG HUGS to all the spriters; the hatchlings look so cute I want to reach through the screen and cuddle them!

xd.png

Uterly =/= Utterly

Besides, I like "fellfire". I think it sounds cool.

@Stromboli: Amen.

Edited by xFlame990

One, please remember to be on topic. We've already been warned to do so. Anyway, cave time is est.

Also, I'm still so happy we have wyverns and ampitheres now

I think dragon meant they thought they'd misspelled utterly

EDIT: In order to stay on topic...

Anyone got any ideas for what to breed Nebulas with?

Edited by dragon_mando

Gotta ask, since I can't seem to find the answer amongst all the (justified) squeeage. biggrin.gif Are any of these new eggs rare, or are they all common/uncommon?

BIG HUGS to all the spriters; the hatchlings look so cute I want to reach through the screen and cuddle them!

The BBW and Nebula are common, and speculation says that the Sunsong and Hellfire are uncommon, but we haven't heard word yet on the latter two.

Okay so I was just there for the 2:55 drop. I had it in stealth mode and graphics and all shut off and the page reloading every sec.

The cave was open 2 secs with eggs and none of them the one I would like. IS this normal? After the mod madness will they continue to be dropped as rare eggs?