TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Female hellfire is fantastic.

This biggrin.gif Probably my favourite sprite smile.gif

Female Sunsong's pose almost matches male Bluna's. That would be an awesome breeding pair smile.gif

Yeah, I though it was a Bluna covered on light oil wink.gif

I love sunsong male & BBW female, the detail, the colours, the pose.

* Standing obation *

I love the female Nebula too.

All the sprites are fantastic.

*flails at the sight of adult females*

*gasps for breath*

Finally, a release where all sprites are absolutely awesome! Must get Sunsong and BBW! *gnaws on wrapped-up chocolate eggs*

The nebula looks great! But quick questions, my eyes arent what they used to be, the nebula doesnt have front legs correct? He has backlegs and the wings?

That's correct, they are wyverns. They do not have front legs. smile.gif

dry.gif

I've been trying to catch another new egg for over and hour. I thought with the fewer people there I would have a better chance.

Wow, they're really awesome! : D

I need to get more of them soon... :'3 And I hope they stay and that they aren't rare...

Really. Wants. Female. HF >.< so purty

and i'm annoyed that my eggies hatched i was gonna wait until TJ's grew then influence but no the eggs were evil and hatched on me

Oh my gosh, these adults are all so stunning! Love the female Hellfires... And the wings on the Nebulas! I still need to get a Sunsong as those look amazing too, it's the only one I haven't got (but I did manage to get three Hellfires so far so I can't really complain...)

Oh these dragons are BEAUTIFUL, you spriters and artists are simply amazing and very talented at what you do, thank you and thank you TJ for making all this possible!

I've got ... Two Hellfires! One's a hatchling, and the other's fogged until I find out more about the Easter event.

But I managed to catch some of these for my dad and a friend because they didn't have the time. :-\

lolz ... TJ forgot to freeze the hatchlings? tongue.gif

They look good. Surprised they allready grew up?

EDIT > Just have to add: The Bright-breasted Wyvern is AMAZING. One of my favorite sprites.

Edited by alci

Wow, the adults are so pretty. I remembered what 2 of them were when I saw them smile.gif.

These adults are just amazing. The spriters really put their souls into these dragons. The descriptions are very well written and detailed.

Finally got a BBW - and have just seen all of the adults, just saw the 1st males before and thought, wow! hope the females are that spectacular.

WOW!

Wow! Every single one of those adult sprites is amazing! I have no preference, they are all just soooo epic. ohmy.gif