Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

NOOOOO! No slots! ;~; xd.png

Oh, I can wait. In fact, for your awesome draggies, I can wait forever.

Ohyes, being glomped by lyk-lyk would be an awesomely cute way of dying xd.png

I have no idea who is next or if your done with whatever dragon your on...so I guess I will just say...Could I request a Spitfire please?

;-; I'm really sorry you guys have to stalk, if I could, I'd draw for all you lovely people

Question! biggrin.gif I know you accept paid OC orders, but would you consider accepting paid DC Dragon orders? (or, wait....is that against the ToS?)

Hm... would you accept dA points as payment? *really wants a draggy* And that's all I have, really.

seeing as I have none of the mentioned payments (except DC dragons...) I can't order one. But hey, I love my frill. and just stopped by to say that I still love it and if I catch you sometime when a spot is open... I may just request another easy dragon. You amazed me with cuteness from the Frill.. how could I stay away! biggrin.gif

Hm... would you accept dA points as payment? *really wants a draggy* And that's all I have, really.

Snap. I forgot about those! xd.png!! Good question, Rhea~

@aynessa - only if the DC dragon in question is your creation. The thing about that is, those dragons belong to a certain artist on DC, so I cannot rightfully claim money to draw them for you. I don't just draw dragons though, if you had a different creature in mind that I'm capable of. Out of curiosity, what DC dragon did you have in mind? If it's something typical, I don't see the harm in drawing it out as long as I don't reference it to DC.

@ RheaDark and Aeriaa - I'm hesitant to say yes on that. Firstly, would you mean the dollar equivalent of my asking price in DA points, or just like.. a handful of points? x_x

@ Dragonhatchling - thanks hon :3 I am glad you like it, but I -do- wanna try to draw something for as many people as I can (who want drawings), so I would prefer to draw one per person ;P

@aynessa - only if the DC dragon in question is your creation. The thing about that is, those dragons belong to a certain artist on DC, so I cannot rightfully claim money to draw them for you. I don't just draw dragons though, if you had a different creature in mind that I'm capable of. Out of curiosity, what DC dragon did you have in mind? If it's something typical, I don't see the harm in drawing it out as long as I don't reference it to DC.

I was thinking of asking for a Sunsong or possibly a Coastal Waverunner....which are pretty much solely DC dragons, so nvm on that. xd.png

However, I do have an OC dragon..... =o Now that I think about it. You might just be hearing from me soon. ^^ Teehee~

I was thinking the equivalent. Isn't it that one point = one dollar? I have enough to pay for the full price in points equivalence.

To buy points, it's 400 points for $5.21. That's about 540ish points for dollar equivalent.

@ aynessa - the way I draw is vastly different from the DC sprites anyhow, but I can understand what you mean. If you wanted me to design a similar dragon, I could do that. But if you have an already made up OC, that's fine too x3

A dragon for a friend, (please do not use this), he only requested a "retarded funny red or blue dragon" and I made him this;

user posted image

lmao. That's cute.

Derp.

Edited by Tsukoyami

Wait, really?

... dammit.

<.<

Stupid monehs, stop dashing away my hopes and dreams!

Hurrr~

I know how you feel Rhea. D: ....Except I'm penniless until my next birthday.

's okay, it's not like it's your fault.

I'm working, so I'll actually be getting money, so I might actually be able to get an OC comish. Depends on how things go.

Derp.

Omg that was totally the first thing that popped into my head too. xd.png LOL.

Fabulous, Roon!!! *claps* I love the chicken's expression. laugh.gif

It's ~80 points per dollar on dA.

I'm thinking maybe doing point commissions. But I presume that 800 points sounds much more than 10 bucks. D:

It's ~80 points per dollar on dA.

I'm thinking maybe doing point commissions. But I presume that 800 points sounds much more than 10 bucks. D:

^ Seconding this. xd.png

It does sound like SO much more. xd.png I think most people who use points get them via donations and/or the llama trade thing. ^^;