Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Another thing I wanted to ask you guys, I make a -lot- of sketches before I start drawing anything, and I often never ever use these again. I could put them up here for artist's to fiddle with, you interested?

ooh. totally for it.

haha XD Okay I'll start trying to compile them all, they're hanging around random PSD files. I'll post a few tonight :3

D'awwwwww....so cute.

-Waits for slots to open-

I wanna one of those new turquoise sand dragons! So cuutte <3, so I must stalk this thread even more.

3 sketches 8D I just slapped two together on the same file since they were in a very similar style.

Aww. Poor Sweetling file. D:

But, still, I LOVE these sketches! biggrin.gif lol. Derp Dragon. xd.png!

I have more to give you guys, I just gotta find out where they went off to! :3 And yup, anyone is free to do whatever they wish with them.

Not to sound like a n00b (I just figured out it's possible to request dragons from you, after envying them for all this time) how do I go about requesting one?

There are two ways to order here! You can either try to nap a free spot (see info below) or you can pay 7$ for an OC character!

Information for ordering!

Open spots available: see title! If I'm working on one, I can't take more!

How to Order!

I come by, post that I can take one, and then whoever posts a request directly after me gets theirs drawn! From now until whenever, requests are only gonna post what dragon they want me to draw for the sake of giving me creative freedom with the things. I'll still make them siggy-able though!

^ like that

I'm guessing the ones that were paid for are the bigger, fancier looking ones, correct? That's the kind I want. Do I pay before or after?

And are you able to take a request now? I don't mean to dork up your thread, but I have only just discovered this and I haven't lurked long enough to get the rhythm of business here.

So, once Roon finishes a request, she'll usually say in her post, "Person who posts after me gets a request." If you get that request, you say what dragon you want - a magma, say, or a red.

What Vox said, also I will only accept commissions (or pay) for OC characters. Yes, the file size is much bigger, it looks fancier. This is the only OC example I have; http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...agonpreview.png (actual size much bigger of course, this is at about 20% of original size)

I will have quite a few more examples soon :P

I have 4 commissions to do, if you don't mind the wait, you can ask for one via PM.

Edited by Roon

I think I'll wait and see if I can't catch a request opening. I'd like to request a DC dragon. If I fail at that for too long, I'll go with an OC commission request. xd.png

OMG Roon, the Toothless sketch on the bottom is ADORABLE!!!! I've been saving up my monies for a Tablet, and I'm almost done saving, and the tablet I want comes with an art program; When I get my tablet, I'm going to edit and fiddle with that sketch! I absolutely LOVE IT!!

....lol sorry if none of the above makes sense. >.<''

Well, the one I origionally wanted to get is a Wacom tablet Wacom Tablet . This one is $69.99

But I have been looking, and I might go and by a more expensive one. Here are my options:

Another Wacom Tablet This one is $99.99

Tooya Pro Digital Graphic Tablet This one is $104.99

Would you mind looking at the different tablets and maybe giving an opinion/recommendation? I'm leaning towards the $99.99 Wacom tablet because it comes with Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 as where the $104.99 Tooya Pro tablet comes with Adobe Photoshop 5.0.

now does any of this make sense? xd.png