Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

@ Corteo - I thought about that day to night shift thing but I'm not sure how to pull it off D: I can give it a try but likely not. It'll likely be just a normal looking dragon. I'll try to make it super cute and chibi so it's not so dull, but.. yeah.

Purple dragon is worse >_>; weird color clash going on thar.

I don't care either way. smile.gif

.... I wish I had paypal... and parents who didn't just say "It's someone else's art who you don't need to have them draw for us to pay them. draw your own." and I'll answer, "Yeah... but Roon's is better! And way more cute... mine are all disformed as such... pweeeaase..." then I'll get an answer like this; "No, you spend too much time on that site anyway. Now we have to pay for something like this? Definitely not. And quite asking or I'm smashing your computer, I don't care if your dumb dragon things die." ....such a normal, parent not understanding that these are fun little pixel dragons, my art is anatomy failure from the beginning (although I've gotten a bit better) and I love the cute dragon interpretations here.... I wish I could just send my secret stash to you Roon. Real money that I have that's somewhere between $100 and $140, all from good grades...

but they're cute! and the skywing's awesome! and so's my frill who I'll never take out of my sig. wub.gif *hugs frill*

That skywing is beautiful! really gracious and elegant!

now that skywing's been taken i just hope my alternative won't be taken as well rolleyes.gif but first come, first served... i just hope i'll make it one of these days tongue.gif

i'll be lurking ninja.gif

Thanks <3

You could ask her if she'd be willing to share it with you? XD It's just a drawing.

Ima go back to designing my own dragons now :3 So I'll be drawing the nocturne sometime next week.

.... I wish I had paypal... and parents who didn't just say "It's someone else's art who you don't need to have them draw for us to pay them. draw your own." and I'll answer, "Yeah... but Roon's is better! And way more cute... mine are all disformed as such... pweeeaase..." then I'll get an answer like this; "No, you spend too much time on that site anyway. Now we have to pay for something like this? Definitely not. And quite asking or I'm smashing your computer, I don't care if your dumb dragon things die." ....such a normal, parent not understanding that these are fun little pixel dragons, my art is anatomy failure from the beginning (although I've gotten a bit better) and I love the cute dragon interpretations here....

oh my god. same here! my parents are all skeptical, and don't realize how important this is.

I like how you signed it "Roon'd".

Love it.

I like, particularly, the expression.

:3 I don't mind at all. lol. ^^ Skywings are too pretty to NOT be shared. <3

Oh thank heaven, that Skywing is sooooo gorgeous and I was sitting here totally envious of having it in a sig. xd.png

Your art just gets better every time I look at it Roon!!! :3 So beautiful~

Thank you <3

@ Voxezi - Roon Deejam ;D at your service. That's why there is a 'd :P more entertaining than just Roon D.

:B Nocturne dragon will be worked on after the -two- commissions I just got *does a little happy dance*

Wow. I know I'm two pages late, but the skywing is georgous! So graceful and elegent! I luff it! smile.gif

And I LAMO'd when I saw the red dragon and chicken. xd.png Too funny.

Great job on everything! I love being kept on my toes to see what you draw next!

Ooh, I just checked and I haz monehs. I'm going to check tomorrow to see whether I can get a paypal or something.

No promises, though <.<

Roon & Aeriaa

Are other people allowed to use the Skywing as well? ^^ It's so pretty~

<333333 skywings

It's totally up to Aeriaa. She said she doesn't mind sharing a few posts back, it'd still be polite to PM her and ask though.

If you guys are interested, once I make the ones on my plate now, I can make a random chibi or two as free-to-use ones.

Another thing I wanted to ask you guys, I make a -lot- of sketches before I start drawing anything, and I often never ever use these again. I could put them up here for artist's to fiddle with, you interested?

It's totally up to Aeriaa. She said she doesn't mind sharing a few posts back, it'd still be polite to PM her and ask though.

If you guys are interested, once I make the ones on my plate now, I can make a random chibi or two as free-to-use ones.

Another thing I wanted to ask you guys, I make a -lot- of sketches before I start drawing anything, and I often never ever use these again. I could put them up here for artist's to fiddle with, you interested?

Oh man am I interested. >=D